The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 23
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of
Re: MIYUKI - serve with the spirit of the rising sun

I was sceptical at 1st cos after viewing miyuki's pic she looked rather big size (not referring to the boobs) but due to the jap gal thingy i decided to give it a shot. Sms bon and realise that this gal is a ang pai. waited for 1 day and finally got my slot. Actually her pic dont really justify her good looks.

When I entered the room, 1st impression was Wah!!! cute looking small frame gal with dam big boobs. appearance got not no trace of thai at all..

However frm her expression i feel that she is really tired lah... abit sian at 1st as mine is afternoon slot but seeing her expression makes me tot that im in the 11pm slot. Bros, pls dont get me wrong...this was only my 1st impression..

After we warm up alittle with my broken thai cum english. she offer to bath me.. walk into the bathroom .. saw water filled up liao (Good sign of service).. hahahaha 90mins only leh .... normally lots of time is wasted when the gal starts to fill water after u enter the room (haiz sad to say some gals use this method to waste time).

The bath was good with combination of massage. With the 2 big jugs shaking in front of me, i buay tahan liao and started to fonder her breasts..As i reached the bottom part of her breasts... aiya the feel wasnt so good as the enhance breasts felt rather hard.

We left the bathroom and as i was lying on the bed she continue to give me massage... 5mins later the action starts.. her bbbj is good and her ball licking skills are simply splendid... FJ was carried out with multiple postions and doing doggy with her was simply the best...

after 1st shot she continue to give me massage.... and when she was massaging my face she popped out the magic question 'u wan sex?' hahahaha i replied 'why not'.. the 2nd shot was just as good ... after i unloaded realise time only left 5mins..Wah no time liao! quickly wash up.. saw her arranging the bed and she told me another bro coming ... poor miyuki, no rest ...

overall after trying her......found that the only downside was her enhanced breasts are abit hard... but her service and looks, just one word 'marvelous'...

summary..
looks: 7.5/10 (really fair, jap look)
body: 8/10 (I love pumping small frame gals)
boobs: 6/10 (big loh...nice shape with light brown nips)
bbbj: 7/10
fj:8/10
overall service : 8/10

Thanks Bonnie .. will surely rtf...

Last edited by draken; 21-06-2007 at 11:44 PM. Reason: =
Old 22-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 19
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

All i can say about Miyuki is that she is my all time best try for all Bonnie's girls, including Rainee. But Rainee still beautiful.

Miyuki is top notch in Ass-Rimming, BBBJ, great Massage, Cock Teaser, the look from her face during BBBJ, and Fj with cunt squeezing.

Downside - bad moaning skill.

Overall Rating : 9.9 / 10
Old 22-06-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Thanks bros krasydick, bro marc5, bro draken and bro giggsgiggs for FRs. She's really hardworking! Bros who want to try her, fast hand!!!!

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 24-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
robocop1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bro

This is 1 of the best gal
Try b4 she gone or u will be sorry
Best service of all i had

Old 25-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
Tryguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

After a long queue, I managed to get her on an odd time slot during the weekday.

When the door opened, there was a girl who looked smaller in person than the photo, but the bazookas were the right size alright, except enhanced, though rather well done.

While I was expecting good service, I was not expecting a good shampoo and hairdo session, haha. The massage was very good. The sex was great and she kept screaming and moaning. I would have pumped her for an hour, but the condom was giving her too much pain, though it was great for her and for me, in the 40 minutes of non-stop pumping. She is the type of girl I would pay to fuck her brains silly for a day.

After I unloaded, I got a good massage and was going to go for round two, but she was too tired and time was tight. She is worth the money spent. Only problem was some asshole who fucked her and stole her handphone and she spent one day crying. Singapore is full of fuckers these days. If Bonnie knows who this asshole is, do something about the fucker.

FR

Looks 8
Boobs 7.5 (Enhanced)
Body and Skin 8 (Slight tummy)
Sex 8.5
Shampoo and Hairdo: 9
Attitude 9
RTF: If there is time
Old 25-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Bro,

What can I do about it? I was lost yesterday...... Can't help my poor MIYUKI

Old 25-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have actually tried her last weekend twice within 24 hours , impressed with her hardworking attitude, and strong GFE. But very lazy nowadays to write FRs. Just saw the bro's FR of her hp being stolen , really feel very bad for her.

This is true story of her when I tried her last week . Bonnie's runner actually did not know she was allergy to egg , and bought congee with century egg. Her body suffered from itchiness and red patches surfaced on her body , and the medicine she took cause drowziness . Just imagine you are very sleepy and yet you have to work at the same time, and you cannot show your sleepy face to your boss.
She actually request Bonnie to let her sleep for 2 hours as she could not overcome the effect of the medicine.

If i m not wrong , her hp should be Nokia 6300 which should cost about 300-400 plus right ? That may be about her one day earning.

I will try her again if she can stay till this coming Friday , hopefully to compensate her loss.
Old 26-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

Thanks Bros for concern.

Old 26-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

last few days for this gem. Fast hand fast leg, bros!!!!

Old 26-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
tarzanBoi is a Helpful and Caring SamstertarzanBoi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: MIYUKI - serve with the spirit of the rising sun

Miyuki really doesn't look like her pic. looks 100x better.

was hesitant to book Miyuki bcos i wasn't very impressed with her pic. decided to try after so many awesome FRs.

really looks like a jap, very petite, and lots younger than pic. imagine: looks of a SYT jap with service of a thai. totally amazing experience.

bath was best i've had. full body plus scalp massage. having Miyuki's boobs pressed against my body was heavenly.

proceeded to bed for main event.

BBBJ with hip hop music is background. damn good suction and licking. Miyuki kept eye contact with me while BBBJ. those sensuous eye made me wanna cum. it was like watching a HOT jap blowing me.

then capped and started to ride me. music timing was perfect. romantic love song came on. Miyuki rode me to rhythm of music... the way she looked at me... felt like a love making session, not sex.

don't know how to describe. beyond GFE.

switch to missionary. kept asking me to "fuck me harder!" and "cum in me!". cannot tahan her sultry looks and exploded in her.

interval was nice massage.

asked for BBBJ followed by HJ.

phone rang. bonnie calling to say time's up but... still got 15 mins. was just about to cum

seems like bonnie got my time wrong.

never mind lah. Miyuki was such an awesome experience. feel thankful to bonnie for finding such a gem.

keep up the good work! look forward to more gems

looks: 10/10
body: 9/10 (small pouch, but i think it's sexy)
boobs: 10/10 (fake? so what?)
butt: small, round, & cute
skin: fair & smooth
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 100/10 (love song plus those eyes...)
service: 100/10
GFE: unquantifiable
RTF: fri got slot?
Old 26-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lady_fluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis,
Remember my slot on Friday ...

Sad Man
Old 27-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Thanks bro tarxanboi for FRs.... Glad you've enjoyed so much, friday got slot...

Old 27-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
tarzanBoi is a Helpful and Caring SamstertarzanBoi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

will sms u to arrange.

this time cannot cut short my time ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post
Thanks bro tarxanboi for FRs.... Glad you've enjoyed so much, friday got slot...
Old 27-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
GodHand is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bro
Can send the picture of FL you have to this email. [email protected]
Thanks
Old 27-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

yes sir!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1