The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: How Much to Pay for Ladies- For all new players please read

ok i am thinking of something which has ony 1% chance of happening.

if 1/2 of chongsters can endure all the way for the next 6 mths or cut down their activities by more than 50%, all MLs across SG will have their earning dramatically reduced until they are forced to bring down their prices to maybe 50 for HJ/auto, 100 for HJ, all excluding entrances.

i know its impossible, just saying. until then, all will remain as carrot cakes until geylang is reopen.
Old 22-08-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rogerneokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

geylang i think gone case already
Old 23-08-2022, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

bump for awareness
Old 23-08-2022, 03:16 AM
Samster

paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Lean how to play .

If the ML have been here for more then 6 months, she is tainted and you will not get what you want.

Today i will teach you a method i use for one of the typs of ML

You want those that just came. within 6 months

Sian her abit, give her reasons why you dont like MP.

My usual word are as such,

"Hi, i hope you dont mind but i like to ask if you can do the massage service out side. , I really dislike MP and most locals will dislike MPs too"

why?

" Because ithe bed is small, the room is small,and $50 for an hour for such conditions where i can get 2 hrs in a hotel for $20"

" I understand you have not met me before, maybe we can meet for a meal or a drink after you work or on your off day so you can be sure that i am not a bad guy "

After she meet you, you have a 70% chance to arrange a session.

She will not ask alot of questions cus she is shy, if she ask just say simple massage, do not mention what you really want. If ask how much for an hr of massge , say 50 which is standard. If she ask for more , up to 80 is acceptable. 100 is too much

During massage, within the first 15 mins , cross the touch barrier, be touchy la, for me i always attach the pussy first. learn how to touch properly not poke or cause pain to her

do that well there will be 2 types of reaction mostly, one will be so high she will lose strength or she will push your hand asway and so no no bla bla bla

Push her hand to you dick and tell her to massage there and will top up for her, dont say amount. If really need to say amount, say top up 50.

now try to remove what ever pants she is wearing say you need to see to cum, just for alittle while, just the pants and she can keep her underwear on if you did the touching right, she will be confused and resistance is minimal.

Once you taken off her pants, position your self 69 and while touching, slide her pantie to one side and lick her. do it right.

You will know if you did it right, then slowly push her head to your dick. The best feeling is she dont do BbbJ but she is being push in and she need to do it.

I will stop her and just let you know i did alot of what i wanted to do to her I dont do pros for a very long time and i have disliked the experiences with pros. Only this gfe give me the feeling i want.

Its some work that need to be done , not every one is a hit but i am having the best sessions all this while . alll in all, i pay between 100-150 to the lady for the above. and this is my base target prices. i had sales ladies who are young and pretty 25 yrs that i paid 250. But they are no pros and the experiences is much better.

Alot of you just listen to what the lady ask for.

dont be a simp

take control
Old 26-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Bump for awareness
Old 26-08-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Lean how to play .

If the ML have been here for more then 6 months, she is tainted and you will not get what you want.

Alot of you just listen to what the lady ask for.

dont be a simp

take control
Hahaha useful tips

姜还是老的辣
Old 26-08-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Lean how to play .

You want those that just came. within 6 months
6 months is too long. ML learned the rate from fellow ML within a week of work.
They would have been briefed by the boss on the do's and don'ts.

Hit rate is as good as negligible to ask the ML out on your 1st visit. Need visit few round to make the ML comfortable with you.

I am assuming ML in their 20s from those Spa with $88 entry.
Old 26-08-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
subzero88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bros some of u very rich and generous but read up the story of Mansa Musa giving away gold and causing hyper inflation

For the normal MP extras should be maximum
HJ - 50
BJ - 100
FJ - 150

Negotiate lower as more supply coming in
Old 15-09-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

bump for awareness
Old 15-09-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero88 View Post
Yes bros some of u very rich and generous but read up the story of Mansa Musa giving away gold and causing hyper inflation

HJ - 50
BJ - 100
FJ - 150

For me BJ max 80
Old 15-09-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
NightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to beholdNightstallionTy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

HJ - 50
BJ - 100
FJ - 150

What you say is true..
But now i heard from ml..if you take the 55/h massage they only massage ur back n leg.if you take 88/h front n back massage.new tactic i guess..then the ending was haywire rushing for time..
Old 22-10-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

bump for awareness
Old 23-10-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Perhaps u can add to the list +$30 to remove top when doing hj or for doing bbbj.
Old 25-10-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

HJ - 50
BJ - 100
FJ - 150

I was at a spa was told $50 without roaming and $80 with roaming. I straight tell ML market is $50 with roam if not i might as well pcc myself. Still dam to say everyone is diff. Then sae come out play still so stingy. I straight get up n tell her i no need. I tink we need everyone to play a part if not we will suffer. Juz my tot.
Old 25-10-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
leofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even the standard rates are not hard and fast rule.

My trick is to act blur when she ask GQ, then when she says $50 for example ill say huh so expensive and say don't want. key is to show them u are willing to walk away.

More often than not worst case can get away with $30 cause they rather earn something than nothing. My most recent ML in the east, young girl probably inexperienced I stripped her naked, finggered the hell out of her and got a hj for just $30 (cause she didn't nego the rate before hand)

I even got several hjs for free just pay entrance, not sure if they expected tips but too bad, no nego before hand and since they offered I don't pay

Long story short, they know for sure that jerking their hands and allowing some gropping don't justify paying $50 too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1