The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Re: Sec Four and JC adventures (based on true personal experiences)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamdiu5evas View Post
Hi all, I have only one more escapade to finish for V to conclude the chapter for Sec 4 and JC life.

Would you all be interested to read about Uni phase sexcapades (tuition centre boss, a tutee and a tutee's sister)?
Alamak why stop at uni?

Go all the way to your present self lah..
Old 28-05-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
rmeNDiKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS. Support.
Old 28-05-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Uniform fetish

I thought it would be natural for V and I to be a couple after that. In my naïve state, I thought sex was sacred – between two committed partners. However, when I asked V to be my girlfriend, she outright declined, citing her preference for an open relationship, as well as my upcoming enlistment, as two key reasons why she did not want to commit at this stage. I thought the door with her was closed forever when the texts, which came every minute previously, trickled to a slow crawl of one per week, and eventually died off. I was quite devastated at the point of time - V was the first girl I had sex with, and I honestly did want more opportunities to ‘do’ her in future. So I went back to alternating my left and right hand; went back to focus on A levels, and set my mind to my impending enlistment taking place on 9 December, 2010. I was somewhat heartened by her well-wishes when I enlisted (at least she remembered the date), but I was more resolved to move on from her than ever. Four months of BMT zoomed past (I was PTP, as I could not jump more than 216cm in Standing Broad Jump) , and before I knew it, we had passed out from Tekong, and I made it to Command School as an Infantry Officer Cadet.

I remember it was a Friday in April 2011 (block leave week) when the results of my posting came in. My OC, PC, Sergeants and fellow company mates were congratulating me on Facebook, and I noticed V liking almost every post and photo I was tagged in (my Coy uploaded a Facebook album of our training). In one particularly confusing move, she even left a heart emoji on one of the photos of me briefing peers during SIT test, commenting with a one-word ‘Melt’. Her renewed interest was strange, if not suddenly off-putting, as I had worked hard to put her behind me in those four months. It was even stranger when she started texting me again – asking me how I did for my A levels, and if I was interested in going to NUS with her (she applied for NUS School of Design), to which I was adamant I wanted to go to NTU instead. I recall her reply as ‘Then I won’t get to see you as often’ – which I cautiously avoided answering to prevent leading her on. But she was persistent, and continued to make attempts to meet me over the month of May, and I finally agreed to meet her at an appreciation function for the pioneers of the Youth-Charity Symposium we were both previously a part of (per my previous stories). In my mind, I thought that a public function at her school, along with the snakes we called ‘acquaintances’, would deter any action, and provide closure for both of us.

I booked out on the Saturday afternoon, and proceeded straight down to her school in Bukit Timah- reaching around 5pm. We exchanged the pleasantries and I suddenly realised that V had changed quite significantly in the five months that we had not met. She now sported a geometric lotus tattoo on her right inner bicep, and another geometric tattoo of a dandelion on her left forearm, plus a tongue stud. She also started putting on more make up, with eyeliner and blushers – and the overall more grungy look was quite sexy, except for the fact that, she was dressed in her school uniform along with her schoolmates in an ironic twist. When the crowd thinned out after the initial greetings, she edged closer to me, and I could tell she wanted to do a bit of catching up after the long hiatus that we hadn’t spoken. Deep inside, as I looked at her during the catch-up conversation, I could feel the attraction returning, with a few wisps of lust coming back, especially as when I saw the tongue stud glistening as she spoke and started wondering how it would feel to make out with her with that tongue stud now in place. While unspoken, I could feel that her animal attraction was also returning, and from what she was saying from how she followed me on social media – it was obvious that she had a thing for the green uniform, or simply, men in green. At that point, I have had no contact with members of the other gender for more than five months, and I was hoping that I could ride on that attraction to lead to something.

It was 8pm by the time the function/ party ended. Fuelled by pure lust, I asked her when no one was in earshot, if she’d like to make out with me, at somewhere perhaps a bit more private. She laughed and leaned in – and just as I thought she was about to whisper in my ear, she stuck her tongue out and nuzzled my earlobes, gently tickling it with her tongue. To a passerby, it looked as if she was just whispering in a friend’s ear, but I was certain more was going on. The floodgates were about to open, so I told her that we would have to continue this more privately, fast, before everyone starts pointing at the growing bulge in the front of my pants, and perhaps report me for indecent exposure. V’s eyes twinkled with mischief. She asked if I would like to see her other piercings as well, and led me by the hand towards the classroom corridors. Going up the stairwell, she led the way, (deliberately?) with her buttocks at my eye level, and I could not resist. I reached out with my other hand and squeezed the left cheek, before sliding it in between her legs and up her skirt – feeling the smooth silkiness of her thighs, and slowly moving up to her crotch area. V stopped at a landing and faced me – it was an awkward moment, with her looking at me stopped in the stairwell landing, and with one hand under her school skirt. V pulled me towards the wall, and directed my hand straight on to her vaginal area – before wrapping both arms and a leg hiked up around me. We both started kissing, with her back against the wall, and my fingers repeating what they did months ago, with the same moist sensation that lubricated my fingers as I fingered V. V got wetter, and for better access, I tore the thin lace strap of her panties and ripped the fabric off her, so that I could pleasure her better. I moved my fingers in a scooping motion with increasing speed and depth, and just as V moaned through gritted teeth – I could feel her coming again – with moisture running down from the webbing of my fingers down to my wrist. The air smelt salty as V leaned back against the wall panting, lowering her leg and wrapping her arms tighter around me (her panties lay discarded in a pile on the floor).

V complained of a leg cramp shortly after and directed me to bring her to an adjacent classroom (quite thankfully, the classrooms of her school did not have windows) to rest. I scooped her in my arms, carried her to the classroom and deposited her on a typical school chair (you know, the grey ones with metal legs). I knelt in front of her, massaging her right calve before she spread her legs open right in front of my face, and lifted her left leg up to rest on the chair. Her vagina was now hairless, compared to the first time I saw it at Coronation Shopping Plaza and I could see a mucosal coating that glistened around her pink lips. She grabbed my hair (thankful grown out by then) and yanked my face towards her vagina – and so, emulating what I learnt from videos, I extended my tongue and caressed her clitoris with it, trying to paint the alphabet as I went along. The taste was not unpleasant, but definitely needed some getting used to – and I soon fell into a pattern where I assessed how she was aroused based on where I placed my tongue, and the corresponding actions. She liked the tickling on the clitoris, but it rocked her world when I cupped my mouth and sucked on her clitoris while painting it at the same time, combining it with some light finger action – causing her to toss her head back with eyes closed, and a rapid unbuttoning of her uniform top to show her lace see-through bralet. I saw where her other two piercings were – her nipples were also pierced, each with a small metal stud protruding, and witnessed first hand how when first undressed, her nipples were of average size, but became erected and elongated the longer I nuzzled on her clitoris – and she freed her hand from gripping the edge of the chair to direct my other non-fingering hand to play with her nipples. I could tell V was exploding, with her juices now running down my chin, and her hand applying pressure to the back of my head – combined with heavy moaning and panting, as well as a light sheen of perspiration that coated her abdominals.

V pulled me to a standing position, and while remaining seated, started to undo my belt, pulling off my pants and stroking my penis in one swift motion. She licked her palm and coated my penis with her saliva, before turning around to face away from me on the chair, and directing me by the shaft to penetrate her. This position felt different, with a different sensitivity that appealed to the base of my tip. I started with my hands on her hips, and once I was sure I had the right motion, I moved forward to cradle her breasts. V also moved to a more upright position that allowed me to nuzzle her neck while I flicked her highly sensitive nipples. It was not long before I felt that it was my turn to explode, and I pushed her away rapidly to prevent ejaculating in her vagina. As I desperately and tightly gripped my shaft – putting my thumb on the tip to control the burst, V took over and started stroking harder, jerking it with her tongue outstretched. The cold metal stud added a tingly feel to my erogenous area – and in a suddenly mind-blanking second, the built up pressure within my penis escaped outwards when her tongue was waiting, where she swallowed, and engulfed my penis in her mouth, tickling it with her tongue as she moved her head up and down. I was not done post ejaculation – and was more aroused than before. Seated on the chair now, I sat her down facing me, and got her to ride me – with a breast in each hand and my tongue going wild on each nipple. This was the most turned on I have ever seen V – with her moans growing louder with each thrust inside her, and her riding even more vigorously in response to feel the length of my shaft in her – before I moved us both on to the floor in missionary position, and finally ejaculating on her stomach, with my sperm pooling near her navel.

Finally deflated, we both laid on the cement floor and spooned, where my penis rested right above her still-moist vagina. Tickled by it, she started grinding against it, and I could feel the moisture level increase again, accompanied by a third awakening of my shaft. As she continued to grind – she moaned each time the tip of my penis brushed against her lips, and in response to the teasing, I wrapped one arm around her chest to slow down her movements and slid my penis in – for the third time that night. The warmth and moisture of that final session was memorable – we were both lying on our sides on the classroom floor, and I tried to make deep and forceful, but slow thrusts, focusing more on a sensual experience to prolong that sensation we both enjoyed. When we both finally achieved orgasm – my testicles were sore from ejaculating so many times in one night after months of under-usage.

V and I continued as friends after, as she refused to be in a committed relationship (I went to get tested after I realised what ‘open’ truly meant). She went to NUS, while I went on to complete OCS, with sporadic texts communicating and catching up on life once every few months. We broke off all communications in 2016, when my wife (then girlfriend) saw a Facebook message from her confessing that she wished she’d say yes when I asked, and I was everything she wanted in a partner. She is doing well now as a marketing director for some social media company – where her Instagram posts appear on my feed from time to time.

From Secondary School to end of JC, I was lucky to meet willing partners in N, YJ, and V – who ‘taught’ me how to attract females, and how to pleasure them. These lessons carried on well when I went to university, where I had several more escapades before finally stopping in 2016 when I met my wife-to-be. Till next time, where I will write on how 1) I tame a 35 year old cougar in a bodycon dress; 2) de-stress an 18 year old N level repeat student; 3) fuck a student’s older sister on a black leather sofa in their home; and 4) lastly banged a cheerleader in my hall room (Crescent hall) before finally settling down.

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 29-05-2021 at 03:42 AM.
Old 29-05-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
onionpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the nice update
Old 30-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Alamak why stop at uni?

Go all the way to your present self lah..
+141 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-05-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LostInWar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story bro TS, please keep going!
Old 03-06-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Taming the cougar

I applied for a tuition opening in August 2012, just as I started university. Like many of my peers, I wanted financial independence, and hence thought that tuition was the fastest way ahead. However, the start was not as smooth sailing as I thought, as most centres wanted MOE/ NIE trained tutors, and most parents wanted female tutors for one-to-one home tuition. Savings from my NS allowance were starting to dip when I finally got called for an interview in a tuition centre in Yishun – 15 minutes away from my place of residence. This was an ideal situation for me, as not only could I save on transport costs when returning home from hall over the weekend, the centre was willing to negotiate my fee of $45/hour. I was determined to get the job to save my financial situation.

That very Saturday, I arrived at the planned location 15 mins ahead of time, and scouted the location. The tuition centre was situated at the void deck of a HDB flat, and the place was spanking new- you could still smell the paint lingering, along with the fine construction dust. The place was also well designed, with glass panels for classroom walls, allowing me to see that each classroom was well equipped with a projector of its own, and with standard classroom tables and chairs that had their plastic wrappers still attached. Interestingly, there were also two bubble domed CCTV cameras per classroom with overlapping fields of angle, as well as one right at the front entrance over-looking the glass door – the owner clearly had high demands for security considerations of the tuition centre. The overall vibe of the place felt more like a consultancy firm rather than a tuition centre, and my interest in the owner of the place was piqued. I have also attached the layout of the tuition centre to provide some reference to the story.

While I waited outside, I noticed a Mercedes C series stopping right outside, and I guessed that the female driver behind the wheel was the owner of the tuition centre. As she got out of her car, I was quite struck by the overall package. She was almost as tall as me, and had shoulder length brown hair that framed her face, accentuating her high cheekbones and stern looking eyes. She had a beauty mark on her left cheek, and it seemed to make her eye lashes and blue tinted eye shadow stand out – providing a sensual look to her features. Her narrow shoulders were framed in a cream blazer, and she was wearing a white knit body-con dress that ended at her knee. Her blemish-free calves were further enhanced by the Louboutins that she sported, and provided her with a certain sway as she walked towards the entrance of the centre. As a hot blooded 21 year old male, my eyes gravitated to her behind as she bent to unlock the glass door – the motion stretching the white knitted material of her dress hinted at the black panties she wore underneath her dress. At that instant, while I wanted to remain professional, I had made up my mind to work for this lady even if she gave me $20/hour.

As I settled in her office, J took off her blazer and tossed her Chanel flap on her desk, before tying her hair into a high ponytail. As she vigorously struggled with the scrunchie to secure her hair, I realised 1) her breasts jiggled each time her arms moved, and 2) she was wearing a black bra underneath her dress as well (Dark coloured lingerie really did not go well with light coloured dreses). I was distracted half the time during the interview by two things – J’s wobbling breasts each time she moved her arms, and the incredibly Hi-Res CCTV feed on the laptop behind her that captured the entire interview. Notwithstanding, the interview eventually became less formal, and I found out that 1) J was desperate for tutors, as she had student registered, but no teachers yet; 2) she was 35 years old, and divorced; 3) she had no experience with tuition centres as she was a former financial consultant who wanted a change of profession. By the end of the session, I was interested in getting closer to J.

J’s fashion sense was office-chic, often in white. On weekdays, she usually wore full business attire- with open collared shirts/ blouses unbuttoned sufficiently from the top to be sexy, but not cross the line to slutty; coupled with her usual cream blazer and pencil skirts. On weekends, she typically dressed in bodycon dresses that clung to her figure- with her lingerie lines often popping up and showing through the thin fabric of the dresses. As the first tutor recruited by J, I was granted quite a few privileges –J would drive to NTU to pick me up for lunch together (usually at Singapore Island Country Club); I was given the key to the place; as well as the control of the CCTV system for when parents complained about their kids and I had to ‘fire back’ when she was not in office (she was scouting for more locations for expansion). I have to admit that I abused the CCTV system often when closing up the place alone at night (by then I was teaching seven days a week, with the last lesson ending around 10pm) – usually using it to see what J did when alone in her office. The angle and resolution of the feed in her office was immaculate, allowing me a fresh top-down view of her breasts almost every other day that served as wanking material nightly. Going through the feed, I also noticed that J spent quite a considerable reviewing footage of me teaching – which made me wonder what was going through her mind. I recall reviewing the CCTV footage again on 21 Dec 2012 (Friday) after a particularly long day with a terrible student (I wanted to complain to his parents when the centre reopened in Jan). Out of habit, I opened the feed to J – and I caught her going through my feed again. Quite interestingly, she seemed to be rubbing her chest area with crossed arms, with her thumb going around in circles over her left breast as she leaned back and closed her eyes. Watching her ‘tickle’ herself was a bit too much for me to take – and I was almost shaking with lustful energy as I closed the tuition centre. J and I was supposed to meet the next day to work on teaching materials and syllabus for 22 Dec 2012, and my mind was going crazy imagining all the scenarios I could have with her – provided if she reciprocated.

J appeared in a thin-strapped black slip dress the next day. It was a loose flowing fabric piece quite unlike her usual style that showed off her curves and lingerie lines, but yet it was sexy enough with the lace trimmings, and the fact that hem ended midway on her thigh gave me an erection throughout the entire day as I constantly glanced at her silky smooth thighs when we were seated side by side in Classroom 2. As we wrapped up for the day at 11pm, J thanked me for my work, and as I stood up, she reached in for a hug – not the usual-arm-around-shoulder-squeeze type of hug, but a full on arms-wrapped-around hug. In that moment, the thin fabric she was wearing allowed me to feel where her legs ended beneath her dress; as well as the weight of her soft breasts softly pressing against my chest, feeling her heart beat against my own – and in my Adidas shorts, I could not control my erection as well as I could with stiffer fabrics (i.e denim). J let out a little gasp, and just as I thought she was going to push me away, but she reached lower and grabbed my right butt cheek, pushing my lower body closer against hers so that she could better feel my erection rub against her. In my mind – this was amazing, yet scary at the same time – this was with a woman 14 years my senior, and my boss at that. However, reason gave way to lust as I unclasped her bra, and as it fell from under her dress to the floor (ivory push ups from Triumph), I knew we were both at a point of no return.

Sexually, I was still relatively inexperienced. As J hopped on to the teachers desk and leaned back, pulling me by the arms closer to her, I did not know where to start – should I undress her first then myself? Or should I just penetrate her immediately? Or should I do what V liked? I reached underneath J’s dress and felt around for the elastic of her panties, yanking them outwards where they were stuck entangled around her heels around her ankles. J’s vagina looked slightly different from V’s – it was darker, the lips were more protuberant, but the pink shade was familiar, and more importantly, J was completely smooth, with no sparse hairs or ingrown hairs. As I parted her legs, I rested J’s legs over my shoulders, and started to eat her out at the desk where I usually taught at; sticking my tongue straight into the mucousal opening of her vagina, and slowly moving it inwards and outwards – varying the flicking pressure and speed as I savoured the juices of her vagina. J was turned on by the oral action, evident from her wriggling of the straps of her dress to expose her perky breasts, with her nipples perked in the cold air from the air-conditioning, and her grabbing her own breasts and moaning in lust. The heat she emitted from her body was tremendous, and I took that as an invitation to strip J. Fully naked save for her heels, J sat upright and led me to a lying position on the floor, where she crossed her legs over my head and positioned her vagina directly over my mouth, while she removed my shorts and boxers completely, and started licking off the fluids that were streaming from the tip of my penis, before putting the entire penis head into her mouth. While I have had blowjobs from both YJ and V, this was completely different – almost cyclical in nature: As I continued to provide oral pleasure to J, she was more turned on and provided even more sensual blowjobs; which turned me on even more to match the intensity with everything I could give with my tongue – it was an infinite loop of pleasure. I knew I was doing the right thing when J let out an extremely loud moan amidst her panting, and shifted herself over to my lower body, sliding directly onto my erect penis. With her buttocks facing me, and her hands on my knees, J started a bouncing motion – starting slowly to feel the length of my shaft in her, before moving faster as the lubricant kicked in. She was on a trajectory on her own, with a moan escaping her with every bounce, and her hands holding on to her bouncing breasts and ending in pinched nipples – her moans were getting louder and higher pitched when I knew she was peaking orgasm.

Panting, she pulled out and turned around before re-insertion, and she was now facing me as she rode. In a tease, she would watch my face as she moved up and down, and deliberately slow down when reaching the tip to excite my erogenous area, before sliding down again and repeating the riding cycle. As I struggled not to moan and not to ejaculate, J grabbed a breast and shoved it in my mouth – where I instinctively sucked on her nipple, using my tongue to abuse it as much as I could; and the rush of fluid that gushed from our pubic regions was an indication of how much J liked being aroused on her nipples. Watching her bite her lower lip and tilt her head back in pleasure, I could not control my penile muscles any longer and hurriedly pushed her away before erupting all over my own abdominals. J squatted beside me as she wiped the sperm off, and I could see she was still turned on, judging by the glistening coat developing on her vagina. I too, wanted to give her more.

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 03-06-2021 at 01:18 PM.
Old 03-06-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Siamdiu5evas

Up you 18 points.

Good story. Please continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamdiu5evas View Post
Taming the cougar

Watching her bite her lower lip and tilt her head back in pleasure, I could not control my penile muscles any longer and hurriedly pushed her away before erupting all over my own abdominals. J squatted beside me as she wiped the sperm off, and I could see she was still turned on, judging by the glistening coat developing on her vagina. I too, wanted to give her more.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
havenlybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the update!
Old 04-06-2021, 04:39 AM
Samster

Taming the Cougar, Part 2

J and I laid on the wooden floors in full nudity holding hands, until it got too cold under the strong 18 degree aircon breeze and we decided to get dressed to proceed home. I helped J put on her undies and helped to reclasp her bra, taking the opportunity to slide both my hands forward to cup her breasts and hug her from behind, making sure she felt my re-energized erection rest on her buttcheek as she leaned back and rested her head on my shoulders. I was soon leaving a wet trail on her panties, and I knew I was physically ready to do J again, should the opportunity present itself that evening.

As J and I locked up the classrooms individually and returned the keys to key press in her office- we both realised that the CCTV was running the entire time of our soirée, and had recorded everything in its full Hi-Res glory. J had a mischievous look as she moved the cursor to play - and we sat in her office watching the full 20 mins or so of foreplay and sex, with the volume turned up so that we could hear each other moan through the muffled audio of the feed. I was getting aroused watching J's breasts bounce along with each jostle, especially the way she rubbed the her breasts together and moved her hands up her neck as she adjusted each ride to 'feel' me inside her, and as her breasts knocked together when she leaned forward to support herself placing her hands together on my chest. I could feel the wet spot growing on my boxers again as the pre-cum started to trickle.

As the video drew to an end, J turned on her swivel chair to delete all traces of the visual feed, and to disable all other feed from the CCTVs (I could see the feed boxes going black one by one). She was leaning forward from her chair, with her left arm resting on the back rest while she manoeuvred the mouse with her right hand, and her knees resting on the seat cushion (imagine someone kneeling on a swivel chair) - with her buttocks and vaginal area directed at me. Stripping off again, I crept behind J and nudged my tip towards where I presumed her vagina would start underneath her dress. While startled by my approach, J did not deny my advances as I extended my arms under her dress and pulled off her underwear for a second time that evening. Her black panties were covered with a familiar milky white secretion at the vaginal section, and the juices had permeated the thin, wet Spandex fabric of her panties - she was clearly turned on again from the video we had created and watched. Holding her neck with my left hand, I rubbed the tip of my penis against her well lubricated lips, eliciting even more lubrication before moving the entire shaft inwards to her clenched vagina.

Doing J from behind on a swivel chair was not ideal, as the chair would roll when the intensity of the thrusts increased. J pulled away from my thrusts and lay on her table instead, parting her thighs with her legs suspended in mid air, gripping me by the penis and directing it straight to her opening. " Do me hard, and finish in my mouth. Don't hesitate to be rough", she said as I re-penetrated her. Her legs were soon resting against my shoulders as I thrusted her repeatedly, using my right hand to tickle her clitoris as I pounded, while I had the left hand fishhooked in her mouth, with her sucking on my thumb with increasing intensity - before she let go and screamed in pleasure while my right wrist almost cramped from the constant rubbing of her clitoris. I could also tell what J liked, and she would bite her lip as I exited and re-entered her vagina as gently and as ticklish as I could, only to moan and tremble as she received the whole shaft.

My core was starting to sore, and my penis was starting to feel raw when J suddenly let loose a torrential stream of fluid from her vagina, and I pulled out in surprise - it was too milky to be urine, yet too watery to be the usual sexual secretions. J sighed and leaned back, running a finger up and down her vaginal lips as she rested her head off the edge of her desk, panting.

"I'm done for the night. Grab the mop from the toilet please. And I owe you an ejaculation"
Old 04-06-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Wahboasoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, do continue
Old 24-06-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Drunk Car Sex

J was treating me as if we were in a relationship. She would drive by to NTU to pick me up from Hall to go for lunch as fancy restaurants in Orchard or country clubs, and these lunches typically ended up with shopping trips at high end boutique at Mandarin Galleria/ Paragon area. As J's tuition business expanded, so did her spending habits - she would meet her high-flying financial advisor and banker friends for drinks and golf, racking up club bills and high credit card bills. I did not complain about about the treatment though. While I quite enjoyed the luxury that accompanied J, the sex had become routine, and I felt I was more of an exhibition piece to showcase to her friends - that she could get someone almost 15 years younger than her attracted in her. For me, the initial attraction was waning to the point of irritation, where I felt that my presence in the tuition centre was more for her entertainment than that of fulfulling my professional duties.

It was at this time we started a class for Sec 5 'O' level preparation in 2013, and Ki joined my class, given that I was the most experienced tutor J had at her centres. Ki had already repeated Sec 4 once, and she was determined to make it to a JC to make up for lost time (she was 18 years old in 2013, I was 22). She was Caucasian-Chinese, from one of the lower tier CHIJ schools, and came from an extremely wealthy family living in one of the condos behind Lucky Plaza/ Paragon area. She was also quite pretty with dark-blonde hair and light brown eyes, coming as a track and field athelete (she wanted to use TnF as a DSA bullet in case her O'levels failed her) - with ample breasts that were always squeezed behind a sports bra (she always wore a loose fitting running singlet over), along with her short running tights that emphasized her firm and perky buttocks. We developed quite a cordial relationship from the start, with her often being the most attentive student in my class. While J explicitly forbade students and teachers from exchanging numbers, Ki found my Facebook and Facebook Messenger became our primary mode of contact.

In April 2013, I gave J my one month's notice. My GPA was slipping from a 4.5 to a 4.3 (based on my poor attendance), and I wanted to reduce my class load to handle my studies better. J did not allow a reduction, and hence that drove my decision to quit, despite all the 'benefits' that I was getting from J. While J was not happy with the decision, we both agreed to extend the notice to two months to allow her to find replacement tutors for the Sec 5 Prep classes. On the other hand, I did not know how J would take it on a personal level, given that she had viewed our relationship on a significantly stronger tone than I did - and hence I proposed a dinner (which I would pay for significance) at Orchid Live Seafood (Bah Soon Pah Rd near Yishun), to officially call an end to whatever carnal relationship we once had.

J drove us to the dinner location, dressed in a slinky scoop necked dress after going home to change. She was wearing full make up - a combination of thick 'ah-lian' ish eyeliner, pink K-popish lipstick and slightly blushed cheeks, which actually made her look quite good, albeit at a venue with the wrong ambience. We sat side by side - and under the strong wind fluttering the opening of her dress - I saw that J was not wearing a bra that evening. J knew she had my attention when she placed a hand on my thigh and I could feel the front of my trousers tightening even while in a seated position. She leaned in closer - so close that I could see the mascara caked on her eyelashed, and both her breasts as her scoop neck fell open - and whispered I'm not wearing panties too. You want to go somewhere after dinner?'. Instant maximum erection, washing away all the accumulated irritation from the past few months. J downed almost 5 bottles of beer by the time dinner ended, and her cheeks were flushed all the way to her chest, and I could see her nipples turn erect in the cool night breeze. I could not imagine what lay in store for us that night, as J was already high.

Her driving was unsafe despite her insistence, and there was no way I wanted her to drive us all the way back to Jurong (to NTU). Given the late hour, I thought I could sneak her to my place (3 mins drive away, beside Orchid Country Club) for her to sleep off the alcohol, and then wake her up before my parents woke up in the morning. So we made the drive back to my condo - and parked at the additional lot at my place (my house has a basement carpark with two lots per unit) - with multiple close calls as J swerved close to the pillars and walls of the basement carpark.

The moment the car was parked in 'P' position, and the engine switched off, J pushed her seat all the way back, before leaning over to push my seat back and in a reclining position, her dress slipping off her shoulders as she moved. With her torso leaned across the gear stick area, she unzipped my pants and pulled out my penis from the underwear, stroking it in an up down motion as her breasts jiggled with every motion - before she spat on my penis and started to deepthroat. She went all the way down to almost the full length of my shaft, tearing as she went, before retreating and licking the tip gently to catch the collecting pre-cum - repeating several times as I pulled her hair backwards with one hand and squeezed her breast with the other. J's tongue motions, combined with the up-down stroking/ sucking pressure of her mouth, resulted in the familiar throbbing sensation that came before ejaculation. As the pressure shifted from the base to the tip, I pressed J's head all the way down, and as her tongue grazed my tip, I let loose a fountain of ejaculation into her mouth, not letting go despite her rapid taps against my thigh. I pulled her head up when I felt myself deflate slightly, when I knew I was no longer pumping. J looked me in the eye and extended her tongue, showing that she had swallowed whatever I had produced.

It was getting steamy in the car, with condensation forming on the windows against the cooling air of the basement. I was fired up and wanted to do J more intensely - so we got dressed and proceeded to the basement changing rooms of the swimming pool area. As J walked in front, I could see a wet spot behind of her on her dress - almost mucousally white from the friction as she walked, and it resumed some of my blood flow Southernly. As we headed into the female handicap toilet (thankfully clean and dry), I sat J down on the toilet cover and knelt in front of her, spreading her legs apart and resting them on my shoulders. I knew what J liked - circling of the lips with maximum tongue pressure, cupping of the clitoris area with suction and tongue tickling, and finishing with sticking my tongue into her vagina while massaging her clitoris with my thumb. It had become routine at that time, and I knew how to identify her tell-tales, such as when she tilted her head back or pinched her own nipples. As such, I decided to try something different - going maximum suction and maximum pressure on her clitoris while fingering her using my middle and fourth finger - and the effect was instantaneous, with a soft moan escaping her clenched teeth and her hand pressing my head down, while my fingers became increasingly lubricated.

J leaned forward and pushed me against the toilet floor, going for the 69-position we were so familiar with already. Her juices were free flowing as she resumed her oral assault on my penis, and she was so aroused that the fluids were gathering around my chin and trailing down to my neck. I wanted to fuck J badly, given how turned on she had made me - I wanted to press her against the wall of the toilet and make her scream. Standing up and stripping down, I positioned J with her knees on the toilet cover, back-facing me - with her moist lips awaiting my entry. With the handrails as support, I pounded and drove my penis in deeper than I felt I had ever given J - with one hand gripping the rails and the other wrapped around her neck, I went faster and harder as J screamed louder and louder with each thrust, and became more lubricated at each re-entry. I experimented with something more sensual after my buttocks felt like cramping - I leaned J back, slowly kissing her neck and cradled both J's breasts in my hands, playing with her nipples, as I slowed down my thrusts to go deeper instead of faster. Both J and I seemed to prefer that more, as my penis became more and more sensitive with each thrust, and J became dripping wet. As I was about to ejaculate (I told J about the impending ejaculation), J leaned back and held my hips in place while she started moving herself up and down, and before I could register it, my mind flashed a mental image of Ki's body, and I had uncontrollably ejaculated in J, with my pulsating penis throbbing as it dumped its load repeated while J's vagina contracted tighter with every throb, until my penis was fully deflated for the evening.

'Don't worry about it', J mentioned as she wiped herself off, with sperm still trickling out of her vagina, mixed with her own juices - and slipping into her dress again before helping me get back in my clothes.
Old 24-06-2021, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
mgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous creampie!!
Old 24-06-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Instakati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written, please continue TS
Old 16-07-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sexciting updates, pls continue TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1