The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TsubasaSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New TNYio Chu Kang Rd

Is it near to erm some seafood cafe?
Old 11-02-2009, 08:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsubasaSun View Post
Is it near to erm some seafood cafe?
Yup, i think so. The seafood cafe is at the side of the road there rite? If so, you definitely cant miss this place.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

TsubasaSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
Yup, i think so. The seafood cafe is at the side of the road there rite? If so, you definitely cant miss this place.
yes, i been passing by that area quite. gave it a doubtful stare. haha
Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tcs1275 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there are 2 joints along that stretch, one "**** traditional massage" the other "de **** spa" . May i know which one is it. Thanks.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

Was feeling like a cat regarding this joint so decided to go down n have a try..
It was like what bro blue swatch said, very classy like tat n the renovation was nice quite good.. have 8 massage rooms and 3 showers.. even the towels felt warm when the ladies pass to me for shower..

Had a lady who is ard 28 and a li jiawei look alike, din ask for her name as she's not my type.. the mosha was very well done.. my whole body is clean n smooth after tat.. last 15mins was used for special.. i took up HJ, stroke was slow n steady.. auto roaming allowed even to extend of fingering..
Old 13-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

Han Qi Zu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading bro blue recommendation, decided to pay a visit to the spa.
As i am familiar with the district, i decided to park my car along stretch of the landed properties at the back of the spa. As the spa was directly opposite the bus stop, i decided to try using the backdoor. But alas, after making my way to the back. The back door was locked. As such, i got no choice but to used the main entrance.

Upon entering, was impressed by the setting and cleanliness. One of the best spa i have been. However, the lady boss was not really accomodating as she do not allow viewing and selection of lady. She kept insisting she will get the best gal for you. I suspect the gals are of so so standard, that's why she plenty to hide. To play safe, decided to opt for Wen wen as per bro recommendation.

Was guided to the room. Opt for low bed. Wen wen appeared, sorry to say, was disappointed at first sight. However, her friendless, chatty and easy going personality made up for look.

She started with mosha which was thorough enough. After which, follow with massage, which is ok. No rush service. Quote was usual $100 FJ&BJ/ $50 HJ.
Initially did not want to do any of the job. But more of sympathy, decided to go for HJ.

Wen wen is indeed new and shy, she did not face me when hj me. After a few stroke, i started to feel bored.. As such, i become naughty, i pull down her sphagetti shirt, exposing her black lacy push-up bra, i slowly un-hook her bra and removed it. Started to feel her nipple and fondle her breast. Bro Blue was rite, if you are a boobs lover, you will be disappointed. . A cup with protruding nipple. . Since nothing much to play, my hand started to explore, yucks.. armpit with hair, piss me off... (china gals mostly never shave, it's a norm).. feel her panties, which is slightly wet already. . try to probe further but met with resistance. Sweet talk a little and manage to feel her wet pussy.. Not much chemistry. After about 15mins, exploded and clean up.

Name: Wen Wen (looks like malaysain, no doubt she is from china)
Looks: 5.5 to 6
HT : 1.6m
Boobs : A
Waist : 26 approx
HJ: Not up to professional standard.
FJ: Not interested to try.
BJ: Never try.
RTF: Dun think so.
Like: Spa is clean, relaxing and soothing. This is the only plus point i like.
P.S> I'm a sucker for good look, figure and service. I will recommended Ye zhi (service) from Qianhui and Qiqi (looks) from takara to bros who want to make their money valued.
Old 16-02-2009, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 17
38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold38tiger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
dear bro blue_swatch why don't you just state the exact location rather than play a guessing game since this is a clean joint.

near that vicinity there are a few right?...
Old 08-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sixisdamngreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

demise of 'de' spa... Time for yio chu kang rd to lie low again.
Old 16-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ByteMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sixisdamngreat bro is right. "de" spa at YCK is gone...walked past on Fri and the shop for rent sign was up with no one inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixisdamngreat View Post
demise of 'de' spa... Time for yio chu kang rd to lie low again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1