The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2012, 01:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Re: (Undertable) All Our Nude, Sensual & Kinky Swinging Pictures.

Hi there guys.. We have Found our host for our location and now we are lookiing for the other host for the same event he will be helping us handling some other stuff which is equally important...

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertable View Post
(June Event)
Seeking TWO Single Male To Host Us A Chalet For A Sexy Event.

(Lizzy & Mac)

Hi all, Lizzy & Me are interested in putting up an event. As usual we are looking for a decent & kinky Single male to generously host us a good location for us to party play. After selecting our partner that will host us we will be selecting the Single males to join in. For those who are interested the details is as followed, Please Pm Us with the exact format or risk your email being put into trash for we do not have time to reply for more details:

(Quoted & Edited From Colourblindx2)

To those single guys out there, here are the prerequisites that you have to meet:1.Able to host a location along with Food & Beverages on our preference ( The rest of the single males will share the cost of it during the actual day)
2.Able to perform
3.Naturally endowed; 5 inches and above
4.Able to enjoy Multiple Players Mode
5.Possess a good sense of humour; creative writing is essential ( Get us interested with some neat kinky feasible ideas)
6.Social butterfly (Able to communicate with the others easily)
7.PM with contact details (contact by SMS only) and a FULL description of oneself (age/gender/race/height/weight)
8.Provide a photo of your recent self
9.must satisfy all of the above, otherwise will not be entertained.
Failure to comply means your PMs will be ignored by us.
Our Email: [email protected]

It is meant to be a very kinky play, So we will strongly look at those who can fufill the criteria above and someone who can allow all of us to have a day of excitement.
Old 26-05-2012, 02:15 PM

undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: (Undertable) All Our Nude, Sensual & Kinky Swinging Pictures.

Final Part 5/5 of the pictures (17/05/2012 RWS Party Play)

This is the final part of the event in RWS. Lizzy was offered a butt plug to use and i think she is on the moon with that thing stuck in her.

Visit our blog if you cant view it here!
http://$$$$$$$$$$$$.wordpress.com/20...ws-party-play/
Old 26-05-2012, 02:19 PM

Old 26-05-2012, 02:22 PM

Old 26-05-2012, 02:23 PM

-End-
Old 26-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nottiguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi undertable,
i think you have might put up a wrong link in your pic gallery for part 5 pictures.
When i click on it, it linked me to part 4 gallery pictures.

referring to your blog gallery pic.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottiguy1 View Post
Hi undertable,
i think you have might put up a wrong link in your pic gallery for part 5 pictures.
When i click on it, it linked me to part 4 gallery pictures.

referring to your blog gallery pic.
Thanks for the reminder bro. I have it corrected already.
Old 28-05-2012, 01:54 AM

(NOTICE! 15th June Event)
Seeking Last Single Male Host For Our Kinky Event.

Hi ya there, Date set to 15th June 2012 (Friday) For our event

We have received a few emails from bros here who are willing to be our Host for the event. We have selected on of a very kinky bro to host us the location and now we are yet to decide the Second host who will assist us with some of the stuff. In the mean time do drop us a email if anyone of you is willing and enjoys kinkiness.

For those who are interested the details is as followed, Please Pm Us with the exact format or risk your email being put into trash for we do not have time to reply for more details:

(Quoted & Edited From Colourblindx2)

1.Able to host a location along with Food & Beverages on our preference
2.Able to perform
3.Naturally endowed; 5 inches and above
4.Able to enjoy Multiple Players Mode
5.Possess a good sense of humour; creative writing is essential ( Get us interested with some neat kinky feasible ideas)
6.Social butterfly (Able to communicate with the others easily)
7.PM with contact details (contact by SMS only) and a FULL description of oneself (age/gender/race/height/weight)
8.Provide a photo of your recent self
9.must satisfy all of the above, otherwise will not be entertained.
Failure to comply means your PMs will be ignored by us.
Our Email: [email protected]

It is meant to be a very kinky play, So we will strongly look at those who can fufill the criteria above and someone who can allow all of us to have a day of excitement.[/QUOTE]
Old 29-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 21
sglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep us updated with your pic yah?

Thanks bro
Old 29-05-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglooker View Post
Keep us updated with your pic yah?

Thanks bro
Definitely bro, Thanks for always dropping your support in our threads.
Old 29-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 21
sglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersglooker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let's meetup one day for coffee after all my travellings....

always follow up your threads when I am overseas...always ended high and dry in hotel room!! Haha
Old 29-05-2012, 01:51 AM

Drop us a pm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglooker View Post
Let's meetup one day for coffee after all my travellings....

always follow up your threads when I am overseas...always ended high and dry in hotel room!! Haha
Old 29-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

One word awesome.! Thanks bro

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 30-05-2012, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_368 View Post
One word awesome.! Thanks bro
Lizzy has a few shots we took in a hotel. Just her and no sex.. Wanna me to fill it in here?
Old 30-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
luvpussies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys are awesome. I've always been entertained by seeing and reading all your blogposts. Leaving me hard and frustrated at times cos not able to release.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1