The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Why do some men share their girlfriend/wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markck View Post
No bf or husband can share their gf or wife if they (the gal) do not want to. Maybe it is the gal fantasy as well to be up by other guys in front of their bf or husband. Usually it would be the guy who initiate this. If a gf or wife initiate this, I guess their bf will run away and the husband will start thinking their wife maybe unfaithful to him. If the guy initiate it then of cos their are mentally prepared and it may be their fetish and they are arouse by it and they will up their gf or wife even harder after that.
Of course sharing must have some consent otherwise it is sort of rape. It's quite unfair that women mostly get the bad reputation if they want to be shared. How about if a woman shares her boyfriend or husband or fuck buddy? I wonder the opinion of that.

I feel that sharing tends to have sexual objectification in it. It can be sexciting to men and sometimes to some women.
Old 28-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!
Re: Why do some men share their girlfriend/wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightz2424 View Post
Various reasons:-

So far i've shared my wifey with 4 guys.. 1 from SBF as well.. it's abt mentality change and overcoming initial shock.. trust plays a major role.. she doesnt fuck around or behind my back.. whoever she wants, its always with me around...
Cheers..
Does she mind sharing you with another women and seeing u fucking other girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1