The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1138 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: This minah is hooooottt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
You must be new here.

She was a seasoned FL and many guys here have up her before, including me. She is OK to raw but no frenching. I have accidentally cum inside her once but luckily she wasn't angry despite her repeated reminders during the fucking.

Before she put on weight, she has perky b cup boobs but what is most attractive are her curves... her waist to butt curves. That's why she said most of her guys love to doggy her.
First time I received so many PMs in my life.

I have already shared with some here. Didn't share with new or suspiciously low posts. And i expect those who receive the photos not to circulate.

Cheers

Last edited by Megafan1981; 23-11-2021 at 01:02 AM.
Old 23-11-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
She still doing it though. At a higher price than before
Haha.. she there act blur..
Old 23-11-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Good ol fifi

Blow u dry :X
Old 23-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 20
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
all i wanna know is whether "francesca" is still doing haha
Old 24-11-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
That's Wawa. Another minah FL who was active in the past.
the face zhng until almost cant recognise
Old 24-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 15
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Which one is Francesca?
Old 24-11-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Wa long time nv try minah already sia cant find hot plus big boob
Old 02-12-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
She was one of the top tier minah FL. Used to be.

In terms of price and service, one of the best.

I got $200/1/1 as her regular. Even went to her house and pump her before.

She have a few leak sex videos leaking around.

Too bad she don't do FL anymore after her marriage.
Those were the good old days.
u sure?? heheheh
Old 02-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
250/1/1 or 400/1/1? Which one did you choose?
Old 02-12-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 17
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

what did i missed
Old 09-12-2021, 04:53 AM
Samster

ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

my only issue wit maria - she never wash her pussy when i booked her and was very rushing
Old 09-12-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
my only issue wit maria - she never wash her pussy when i booked her and was very rushing
No Frenching too. And she has put on weight.
Old 09-12-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 20
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
is she still doing?
Old 09-12-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
is she still doing?
met regular - husband very controlling
Old 09-12-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: This minah is hooooottt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
No Frenching too. And she has put on weight.
NO BBBJ ALSO KNNN
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1