The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Honest opinion: PRC vs Thai/Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The complaint about size and not able to do in some positions also comes from Thais and Viets. It depends on the girl. I don't find mine big too, but I got the "praise" from the girls. Actually the girls at 58A also has plenty of restrictions for gfe services so I stopped going there. Their girl with the best gfe left.

If you want to just ram and go, then the cheaper ones like TH/VN are more suitable for you. Bros go to the PRCs for gfe services. Of course, you can just ram that PRC girl for the whole time lol.
I like Ke Le from 2033 just let me ram until i song, but she hard to book now. Like need reservation lol , always go there at 12 sharp , she already inside her room

Last edited by Triple_H; 20-07-2023 at 11:57 AM.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Agree with this. Haha ultimately they each have their selling point I guess. Thais and viets CAT 60 more for people like me who care less about foreplay / GFE, and wanna 1-3 shots a week for my budget (I can try many more girls out and write more FRs too, am on a quest to 100 first hehe). Also more economical to practise my own SOP on and unlock a regular CAT60 for my budget. IMO viets are generally better at bj and fairer skin. thais for some massage post shoot, no complains yet about dick size, in my experience. PRC, based on what I read, for more foreplay, edging, special services (ropes, chairs toys etc) and GFE (including DFK, which is a lot less common in CAT60 IMO(?)) since you should be able to communicate better (assuming u know Chinese) and fulfil some fantasy about some Chinese girl u know irl (?) haha.
It takes a lot of time and costs a lot to reach 100. I haven't reached 100 (different girls), it already cost alot, going to GL, tried some MP, chionging overseas and trying out all the fun that you could have. And if you keep on RTF some of your favourites, it will take even longer.

I can communicate in English, Chinese and Thai, supposed to be able to enjoy better if you know their languages, but I don't get this experience with Thais in SG. In Thailand, yes its better. PRCs are also ymmv, so you also need luck to pick a good one. But I like service and gfe, so I picked them. There are many way you can enjoy your time with a woman than just bonking her the whole time. As for my preference? I like girls with darker skin so I usually pick Isaan girls, but I did meet a PRC WL of my ideal type. But she RTC, too bad I didn't have much time with her.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
I like Ke Le from 2033 just like me ram until i song, but she hard to book now. Like need reservation lol , always go there at 12 sharp , she already inside her room
I'm still considering if I wanna book again at this house, cuz book already, still need to wait so long haha ... I will book Mei Mei if I go to here. She's very good, better than many WL.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm still considering if I wanna book again at this house, cuz book already, still need to wait so long haha ... I will book Mei Mei if I go to here. She's very good, better than many WL.
Havnt try others yet, but Ke Le in terms of gfe i give like 10/10 at least to me.

Always go there at 12 only like got 1 or 2 sitting down there. The smaller size one is mei mei? Quite pretty also
Old 20-07-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
The Mei Mei is 美美 or 妹妹? Later if I call wrong jin malu lol
Old 20-07-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
The Mei Mei is 美美 or 妹妹? Later if I call wrong jin malu lol
Tell me about it, I called 泡泡 in 1669 as 宝宝and she laughed about it on the sofa with her colleague when I visited subsequently 😂
Old 21-07-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe they dont allow doggy or dont let you go deep because they want you to come back again, it doesnt make sense because shouldnt they allow so that you will rtf, but i really encounter it after i rtf the second time, suddenly can doggy and go deep. Mine little brother is also average size and some WL comment its just nice for them.

For pattern more then badminton service is really up to individuals, some like to ram and finish, some like to rub rub to build up feels. For me both are ok for me as long as the WL is friendly, act shy and enjoy the fj.

To me i maybe like thais abit more then prc.
1608 Jia Jia, i was quick to come, then she didnt wanna let me add 2nd hour even though she had no upcoming appt, cuz she knows i'll fuck very long and hard. encourage me to RTF again another day.

thereafter everytime i go this house and she sitting there smiling at me, i'll choose one of the colleagues instead
Old 21-07-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Tell me about it, I called 泡泡 in 1669 as 宝宝and she laughed about it on the sofa with her colleague when I visited subsequently 😂
Ya lah, the okt sure inside smiling "knn this confirm from sbf one"

So you know is 妹妹 or 美美 or not? Lol
Old 21-07-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
1608 Jia Jia, i was quick to come, then she didnt wanna let me add 2nd hour even though she had no upcoming appt, cuz she knows i'll fuck very long and hard. encourage me to RTF again another day.

thereafter everytime i go this house and she sitting there smiling at me, i'll choose one of the colleagues instead
lol, why man
Old 21-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol, why man
lol do you mean why she didnt wanna let me extend 2nd hour, or why i dont rtf her again?
Old 22-07-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
lol do you mean why she didnt wanna let me extend 2nd hour, or why i dont rtf her again?
dont rtf, to spite her?
Old 22-07-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
dont rtf, to spite her?
well, a little. but mainly because supply is high now.
Old 25-07-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

got one thai house charging 100 for 40mins,
i think L18h40?
uncle say his stock is different from other stock, his stock is bmw so need pay more.
dk if should top up for prc if this kinda pricing
Old 25-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Ya lah, the okt sure inside smiling "knn this confirm from sbf one"

So you know is 妹妹 or 美美 or not? Lol
It's 美美. Why not just ask the OKT to introduce the line up? Then they will say out their names. I did that when I step into any house the first time or see new girls there.
Old 25-07-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
She let me extend time then I ended up going at her for over 40 min lol ... She quite friendly leh, just can't do doggy cuz went in until she pain and end up changed position after that lol.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1