The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
limit1127 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheong places in BKK

Sorry to disturb you and dun know if i post in the right place.
i am going for Bangkok next month, 3 days 2 nights. here is my planning, can all lao jiao brother give me suggestion.
MP, one day time for working, another two day time one day near ratchadapisek, one day go new petchburi, isn't it ok? Question, i uses to live hotel near ratchada, so not sure how to go new petchburi? any road sign to tell taxi driver to send me to? i dun wanna ask taxi driver send me directly to MP since it will charge me extra for MP, isn't it?
Bar, the two nights i will plan to go both nana and cowboy, same question, how to tell taxi driver to send us, or maybe BTS better.
Anyway, is Bangkok have a business like See Kim Yong farm in Hyatai? go in and lot of girl for us to choose and it will cheap, 2000 for FT? Missing Hyatai lah, but afraid of bomb.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Whew.... at least I know one of my bros still have senses lah.. kekekeke

cos, many of them are now not doing things right leh... for example offering 10,500 baht for LT with poseidon girl, kenna stuck and control by by MP girl, etc, etc...
ermmmm......i heard that the 10,500b is being offered by the gal and not the samster offer to the gal leh....anyway,that samster didnt take up that offer and find it ridiculous.....therefore,story *ended*.......kekekekeke.

as for this thread......no point having all the cheong places posted here.majority of the samsters just wanna go to places and have a look,take some phone numbers (i dunno wat the fuck for) and last but not least...the cheong places must be cheap......the best is free.
Old 04-07-2005, 03:17 AM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
ermmmm......i heard that the 10,500b is being offered by the gal and not the samster offer to the gal leh....anyway,that samster didnt take up that offer and find it ridiculous.....therefore,story *ended*.......kekekekeke.

as for this thread......no point having all the cheong places posted here.majority of the samsters just wanna go to places and have a look,take some phone numbers (i dunno wat the fuck for) and last but not least...the cheong places must be cheap......the best is free.

Bro,
FOC? very hard lah..... but not impossible. no matter wat some kind of money need to be spend lah... if really want for super duper cheap stuff.... after 11pm go to lumpini park opposite suan lum night bazaar.... a lot of street walker...... 500B per shot.... but just a piece of advice... use your own condom.....
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 04-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD
Bro,
FOC? very hard lah..... but not impossible. no matter wat some kind of money need to be spend lah... if really want for super duper cheap stuff.... after 11pm go to lumpini park opposite suan lum night bazaar.... a lot of street walker...... 500B per shot.... but just a piece of advice... use your own condom.....
Wah lan Bro u sound very experienced with this Lumpini Park lei..........muahahahaha
Old 04-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Wah lan Bro u sound very experienced with this Lumpini Park lei..........muahahahaha

Bro, u wake up already ah? KNN early morning suaning me me already... but this is something true right.
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 04-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk

Then y u still mix with these samsters?? B4 u go BKK, u know the group u r going out with in BKK.

One of the rules of the game in this forum, if u r not comfortable with this group, then move on n cheong with another group. Y make yourself so angry?? Every individual has his way of cheonging, some foolishly play KC, some pay n bonk, some go look look, some go drink, some pay ger to go disco (me), some budget, some ...... There r hundreds types of samster in the forum. Move on if u r unhappy with the group... For me very simple, my gf is in BKK, I will not compromise because of samsters. I rather drink than kena catch red handed by my gf. So anytime, any samster jio me go cheong, I will join in but no WL/FL for bonk. But if I'm out of BKK, the world will be upstair down!!!!!

That night in CM2, last min I hav to leave cos of my gf, u should know y.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, u wake up already ah? KNN early morning suaning me me already... but this is something true right.

Who dare to suan SmallD???
Old 04-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Who dare to suan SmallD???
KNN, who is SmallD..... SmallD is nobody..... muahahahaha
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 04-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
One of the rules of the game in this forum, if u r not comfortable with this group, then move on n cheong with another group. Y make yourself so angry?? Every individual has his way of cheonging, some foolishly play KC, some pay n bonk, some go look look, some go drink, some pay ger to go disco (me), some budget, some ...... There r hundreds types of samster in the forum. Move on if u r unhappy with the group.......

Wah Sifu, well said! we are all just looking to be happy in bkk. If timing or taste buay gam, then too bad lah, dun get upset, proceed to yr own activity.
Old 04-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Wah Sifu, well said! we are all just looking to be happy in bkk. If timing or taste buay gam, then too bad lah, dun get upset, proceed to yr own activity.

Bo bian lah, cos I'm in the situation, I know the best. But if go outside BKK, I sure enjoy a lot. I miss my Manila classy, I miss my sg sweetie.... I miss Ah Heng in HCMC....
Old 04-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then y u still mix with these samsters?? B4 u go BKK, u know the group u r going out with in BKK.

One of the rules of the game in this forum, if u r not comfortable with this group, then move on n cheong with another group. Y make yourself so angry?? Every individual has his way of cheonging, some foolishly play KC, some pay n bonk, some go look look, some go drink, some pay ger to go disco (me), some budget, some ...... There r hundreds types of samster in the forum. Move on if u r unhappy with the group... For me very simple, my gf is in BKK, I will not compromise because of samsters. I rather drink than kena catch red handed by my gf. So anytime, any samster jio me go cheong, I will join in but no WL/FL for bonk. But if I'm out of BKK, the world will be upstair down!!!!!
There is right and wrong. When we went cheong sometime we need to suit ourself to the group. For example, myself and Bro CC. Both of us got our regular joint. So what is the problem. What we do is that we make it into 2 or 3 part into the program. ie. Nataree, we go together just end up different section. Is there any problem for this? Em. my regular place, he will company to have some snooker and some beer. (Bro CC so far any problem for you?) Bacarra, Bro CC regular, i also join and have drink and have fun. (Sorry bro G)
This is basically a very simple idea. accommodate a bit lah. Dun always get the same person to accommodate end up lost the fun. IMHO

Quote:
That night in CM2, last min I hav to leave cos of my gf, u should know y.
What happen to u? serious or not? jia lat boh?
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 04-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
KNN, who is SmallD..... SmallD is nobody..... muahahahaha
wat...i tot small D is big fxxx in EM? hehehehe
Old 04-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
wat...i tot small D is big fxxx in EM? hehehehe
Wah, what u had done the that gal that night... she keep on asking about u leh... u got service her a not?
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 04-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree boss.......
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 04-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, what u had done the that gal that night... she keep on asking about u leh... u got service her a not?
which one? the EM one? or bacarra one?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1