The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Lustro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Would you give up a girl you love most for a Billion Dollars?

i felt the question posted is kinda favouring to an YES. since there isnt much moral issues to even consider. its basically $ or love. i could jolly well take the $ and buy an freaking island filled with babes and babes.among them she will be the queen since i already taken the $. i have an army to stop you from taking it back.

maybe if we change it to - would you "sell" the woman you love for 'X amount of $'.. if someone offered you that for one night with her.

-how many of us would resort to drugging her and waking up naked beside her the next morning pretending she wasnt with someone else the last night?
-how much would you want for you to betray her?
-would you request her to just 'sell it' once for both your better future?

i wonder how many of us would choose yes now?

Old 26-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
Would any of you bros give up (or sacrifice) a girl whom you love very much for a Billion Singapore dollars?
I would but I'll setup up a secret team just to take care of the gal I love very much, from her finance, her career, her relationship (check on the background of the guy) to prevent any more harm happening on her and make sure the rest of her life is smooth!

Devil, did something like that happened to you? Some rich tyrant wants you to marry his fucking fat and ugly daughter, with an instant of billion dollars into your account with the condition of never to see your gal ever again?

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 26-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Samster

dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

I was just having this thought...

those brother who choose to give up the gal they love the most for the billion, if the gal killed herself out of devastation from heartbreak, how would you feel? Is it still worth it then? If the suicide attempt (serious type) failed, will you give up the billion then or would you still hold on tightly to the billion $?

For me, if she really attempts suicide, I would rather give up on the billion $ cos if she can choose to give up her life for me, I too can give up the money!

Those who choose the gal they love instead, if in the near future the love changes and the gal eventually leaves you for another man she deems better, in any sense, how would you feel? Will you think it's ok, you have no regret?

Old 26-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Zhumimi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i would be very proud if someone offer a billion to my husband, in exchange for me....
Old 26-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
tough choice.. but then the girl i love most dun love me anymore so i guess i'll take the money n she will love me again... haha~~
Good idea....thats what i am going to reply...

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 26-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
immshop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimmshop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which moron is going to offer a billion SGD for a girl... this question is so unrealistic.

A billion is extremely hard to resist... in fact millions would be been hard to resist already. I wondered how many people here have held a million dollar cash in their hand... I would say the feeling must be better than sex... since million(s) can get a lot of sex already.

As for Love... that is extremely elusive.... it's perhaps a fantasy
Old 26-04-2006, 04:34 PM
Zhumimi

but hor..why so stupid give a billion to the guy? just give the gal a million she will leave the guy liao...cheaper...
Old 26-04-2006, 04:39 PM
garem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhumimi
but hor..why so stupid give a billion to the guy? just give the gal a million she will leave the guy liao...cheaper...
I agree with you..hahaha
Old 26-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
immshop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterimmshop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Would you give up a girl you love most for a Billion Dollars?

If you take the money, then you should run far far away never to return or get info about the gal. Why bother to find out more and torture yourself.

Then again, if you have found the elusive "Love" of your life(as in movies/stories type) then you wouldn't be in this forum... looking for opinions and suggestions... Ha Ha...

This forum is here to help you Make Love not decide how much to sell your love for... unless the gal photos/FR are provided.

[QUOTE=dna_gene]I was just having this thought...

those brother who choose to give up the gal they love the most for the billion, if the gal killed herself out of devastation from heartbreak, how would you feel? Is it still worth it then? If the suicide attempt (serious type) failed, will you give up the billion then or would you still hold on tightly to the billion $?
Old 26-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
Bro

I think u may have an OD of money which can be a problem. If in the event you do get a billion dollars - decide how much you can handle safely and the rest - you can deposit into my bank account.

Thanks bro - always a pleasure to help you!
no problemo bro, money is for sharing. i can always give up another girl for another billion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron17
with a billion dollars.... people like Fiona Xie, Felicia Chin, Jeanette Aw, Joanne Peh and even the recently married Jamie Yeo can all be yours...
hey, then i can start my own tv station, what a capital idea!
Old 26-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by immshop
If you take the money, then you should run far far away never to return or get info about the gal. Why bother to find out more and torture yourself.
That's because i'm still human and I feel... I maybe seduced by greed but the morality is still there. If you love a gal, surely you don't just leave her totally and not give a damn about her. I'm not totally heartless at all like you perhaps!

Quote:
Then again, if you have found the elusive "Love" of your life(as in movies/stories type) then you wouldn't be in this forum... looking for opinions and suggestions... Ha Ha...

This forum is here to help you Make Love not decide how much to sell your love for... unless the gal photos/FR are provided.
Are you trying to say that everyone who came here asking for opinions and suggestions are those who did not have true love in their life? Moreover I'm not here looking for opinions or suggestions, I'm merely here to exchange ideas and share thoughts! When the hell did you see me asking for opinions or suggestions?

I'm happily married and have had other gfs outside. What gave you the right to say that I did not find the love of my love? You are in no position to judge, so shut the fxxk up!

Also if you read carefully throughout the forum, this forum is not just all about having sex and exchange of FL contacts and reports. There's also the exchange of advices and intellectual and knowledgable information flowing around. Perhaps it's because you are too stupid to even understand the things that are going on around here besides SEX.

Old 26-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

I will gladly take the billion dollar... it may take a while or few years for my heart to heal, but the billion can last me a lifetime... if i migrate to china, can last for a few generation liao...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 26-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dun tink i could if really in love. I would forsake the monies.
Old 26-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176
I will gladly take the billion dollar... it may take a while or few years for my heart to heal, but the billion can last me a lifetime... if i migrate to china, can last for a few generation liao...
WOW!!! You mean if you are stay in SG or even UK, billion $ can't last you a few generation ar??? What do you intend to spend on huh? Very curious... haha!

Old 26-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dna_gene
WOW!!! You mean if you are stay in SG or even UK, billion $ can't last you a few generation ar??? What do you intend to spend on huh? Very curious... haha!
Good question leh! y i didnt tink of stayin in sillypore?? Mayb i tink of china n those PRC MM too much lah...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1