The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
mainly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB

Very powerful thread and also very powerful message.

"Take home lesson: The power in a relationship lies with the one who cares the least."

I shall sleep on this message this weekend.

Hopefully I have more forum to share after several months.

Thanks + happy weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

A few days ago, I mentioned the love triangle of Xi Shi, Fan Li and King Fu Chai. The ultimate victor was of course Fan Li, even though he was a slave of a slave in Wu where Fu Chai was the king. I wonder how he felt when he was treated worse than a slave and when he knew the beautiful girl he loved was being fxked daily by Fu chai, his arch enemy. Very few men could stay sane for so long under such adverse circumstances. And he actually volunteered to place himself in such degrading, painful and perilous situation. I salute his formidable emotional mastery, his die-hard loyalty to king Gou Jian, his integrity, audacity, persistence and his pure genius as a political/military strategist and, more than a decade later, as a benevolent philanthropic business tycoon. He is THE MAN!!

Meanwhile, the powerful king Fu Chai lost his power n his head in his RS w/ Xi Shi. Why? He loved her and cared for her too much...

Therefore, dear bro out there, you shouldn't be discouraged even if Carlos Slim's tall n handsome son were vying for your dream girl's affection. And even if you were currently down and out. Just remember this, you would still be 1,000 X better than Fan Li at kingdom of Wu...improve yourself daily, develop awesome emotional mastery and the dream girl would be yours, eventually...but then again, you might not want her anymore, hahaha.

Take home lesson: The power in a relationship lies with the one who cares the least.

Never ever relinquish your power as a man to any girl/woman, even if she were the last female on earth.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 02-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

mainly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good afternoon to bro WB

Indeed I love all your myth.

I also hope that at 80yo I still can shoot like young man.

God bless you.

Happy weekend.

Quote:
Good afternoon!

Not long ago I reconnected w/ a long lost bro, YJ. He is a well known samster who is purportedly very experienced in "bedding" singers but recently has chosen to retire from local night scene n has immigrated to a foreign country.

In bro YJ's opinion, I hv done well in my preferred field or comfort zone n I should move up to BY-ing singers. He believes that will be a real challenge n a real test of manhood as I'll be competing w/ many wealthy n experienced contenders. Must move out of my comfort zone, according to him. Apparently he has done all that n has achieved the ultimate conquests, so he is happy to retire. I had another chat w/ him several days later in which I outlined my goals n desires which are radically different from his...

I disagreed w/ bro YJ completely on many points. He said he wasn't offended. Good for him. If true, he has earned my respect as a man w/ good emotional control. I wish him all the best. BTW, I hv learned a lot from him in my formative yrs in 2009 n 2010...Thanks bro YJ!

First, I like to comment on Bro YJ's voluntary "retirement." I'll never "retire" from making love to SYTS who are attractive to me. BTW, I'm a lao chee ko pek, whereas bro YJ is much, much younger, only middle-aged. He is many years from reaching his sexual prime because I'm only beginning to get close to mine. For me, to retire is to give up living, give up life. And, I don't dwell on past achievements or past glories. I only live in the present. The past doesn't exist, nor does the future. What I hv and what everyone has is the present moment, that is all. Even if you were at one time the Emperor of China, so what? No use if you're now a waiter and living incognito in Sg or in Argentina. Even if u hv fxked all the famous super models, beauty queens and actresses, so what? It's what you're NOW as a MAN, physically, emotionally, psychologically n spiritually, that really matters. I learn from the past n I plan for the future, but this should take only a few minutes a day. Don't spend hours, like most people.

Moreover, what is great success to bro YJ or anyone else may mean absolutely nothing to me. To each his own. Some may think I'm a failure because I'm not a Nobel laureate in Physics or I'm not an American board certified neurosurgeon. Some may think a person is successful only if he is the richest man in the world. I hv this to say, since our earth is a pale blue dot, being numero uno in anything in our world doesn't amount to very much. http://www.planetary.org/explore/spa...-blue-dot.html

I know my circle of competence but I never stay in my comfort zone. I'm expanding my circle of competence in ALL directions, every minute, every day. Everything is changing, the whole universe is changing, and we must change w/ it. If a man is wishing for status quo or trying to stay in his comfort zone, whoever he is n wherever he is, he is finished, kaput.

Back to why I shun hanging flowers...

1) Hanging flowers and getting into flower wars is for BIG SUCKERS aka patsies. Sorry for being so blunt, but I'm dead serious. The fiction cost is exorbitant n it would be THE most inefficient way to get the girls /women of my type. It's more abt boosting my fragile ego and showing off than abt the singers. Moreover, there are "fake flowers," fraud and money laundering, not something I want to get involved in any way.

2) By hanging big flowers and competing w/ other patrons for the singers, I'm announcing that I'm a chaser and that they hv higher social n sexual value than me. It's the same as putting big signs on my head and scream: Please look at me, I'm inferior, I'm insecure n I'm hanging big flowers so that you will notice me, because I'm a born loser, I don't believe I deserve you n I hv nothing else to offer u. This unmanly, needy n wussy behaviour is most repulsive to the subconscious minds of the girls. Of course I'll get their pussies if I hang enough but it will be extremely difficult to overcome their initial negative (mostly subconscious) perceptions of me. Even if subsequently I could give them PVOs again n again, it would not be enough to get them addicted.

3) The timing of HFJs is inconvenient for me as I sleep early. I go to SH at KTVs only twice a month n I always leave before midnight. "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."

4) It's very difficult to judge the physical attractiveness of singers inside the HFJs because of the lighting, hairdo, make up and long evening gowns which cover their thighs and legs. But they can't fool me. I like to see a girl's bare thighs n legs clearly in broad daylight before BY-ing. Mummy J used to arrange my prospective mistresses to meet me in hot pants during the day haha.

5) Most successful singers are ruthless psychopaths and/or sociopaths w/ narcissistic personality disorder. They are poisons to me. What is one's goal or endpoint w/ them? Can't define success unless you hv a clear n well defined goal. ST or BY? Beat out all the other customers to get their pussies? Or get them emotionally n sexually addicted? Marry one of them? Become a gigolo to them?

6) Singers are usually here only 6 months n it's difficult for them to return for the next 12 months. If I like a girl, I like to keep her long term, until she becomes unattractive to me. Six months is just to short if a pussy is exquisite.

I also like to comment on several health myths.

Myth 1: A man reaches his sexual peak at 18-19. Nonsense. I hv yet to reach my peak.

Myth 2: It's normal for a man to gain weight as he gets older. Nonsense. My weight n waistline are the same as when I was 21. Look at Chen Lifu n Kirk Kerkorian. Google them.

Myth 3: It's normal for a man's BP to go up as he ages. Again, nonsense. My BP is actually slightly lower than when I was 21. And I don't take any medications.

Last but not least, how do I find time to go to HFJs? I don't even hv time to go to Shanghai where a lucrative business deal and several delectable high school/uni students hv been waiting for me.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 02-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
stanins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too, I will also sleep on this message.

Great thread here by bro WB.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainly View Post
Bro WB

"Take home lesson: The power in a relationship lies with the one who cares the least."

Thanks + happy weekend.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mickeyhitaryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loving all the myth too.

Very good thread here bro WB, thanks for sharing so much.

Have a nice day.

Quote:
Good afternoon to bro WB

God bless you.

Happy weekend.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

saver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Very long detailed post below.

Make eye contact is very important and in fact our eyes can talk. Girls are interesting creatures and will love to get noticed.

Girls will dress up in all occasions be it in the gym or any gatherings.

Girls want to look good and will not be bothered with wuss.

Agreed with the Ang Moh GURU.

Then again all these are theories to put into practice.

Thanks.

Quote:
Good morning!

A famous Ang Moh relationship guru just sent me this e-mail. His methods work well w/ every healthy heterosexual female.

QUESTION (from a reader)

Just wanted to share a little bit of what your
lessons have done for me. I read your book and
started concentrating on what I thought was my
weak points. I did as your book recommended and
started picturing myself as the cocky funny
person I wanted to be. I even did the whole
daydream practice thing everyday. I work at a
fitness center so I see lots of hot women all
the time. My biggest weakness is that I look
away quickly after eye contact is made. I
decided that before I started trying to
approach women I would make it my goal for a
couple of weeks to just make eye contact and
hold it until they looked away. Ok, here is the
good part. After practicing eye contact for a
couple of weeks and doing the whole mental
exercise thing, I was at work one day working
out after my break and was practicing my eye
contact thing between sets with this really hot
girl near the dumbbell rack.

I knew she noticed but it never bothered me cause
I had no intentions of acting. Well, I had to go
over to get a set of dumbbells for my next
exercise and as I got close to where she was, she
suddenly turned around and said "I have a
boyfriend" and turned around. Normally I would
have just stood there in shock and said nothing
but, I guess all that mental practice paid off.
Without even thinking or pausing, the words just
came out. I said "Hey that's great I am happy for
you. (Pause - and in a lower tone) I know this is
probably a major accomplishment for you but to
the rest a the world this is kind of normal so you
might not want to go telling every stranger you
see." Then I just walked off with my weights to
do my sets. 5 min later she comes over to me and
apologizes and asks for my number. Turns out she
didn't have a boyfriend but was just tired of
being picked up by losers while she was trying
to do a workout. Thanks for the pleasant
surprise!

XXY

Ang Moh guru's cooments:

Niiiiice one.

Your letter is really a wonderful affirmation and summary of some of my favorite concepts:

1) Read my book, "Double Your Dating"

2) Actually use the material and mentally
rehearse

3) Start from where you are

4) Be Cocky & Funny

5) Show complete indifference

6) Use illogical Jedi-Level mind power to create
ATTRACTION.

I'm going to talk more about eye contact and body language in a moment, but if you'd like to get the ultimate education on how to be Cocky & Funny, then you MUST take a minute and get this.

OK...onward.

First of all, your story would make NO sense at all to most guys. They would say, "Yeah, whatever. She was probably abused as a child and
wants you to be her daddy" or "Well, if I worked at a gym, I could do that too."

Of course, you realize that this had nothing to do with it...this was a result of you learning about how women are, then preparing, and then taking action.

I couldn't be more impressed.

Now, let's talk about some of the things that were happening that most people would MISS when reading the story...

You mentioned your exercise of keeping eye contact until women look away. This is very powerful. I am guilty of not addressing this
issue more often and I'm glad you mentioned it here.

If you can learn this skill, it will communicate powerfully for you. Great job.

You said, "I guess all that mental practice paid off. With out even thinking or pausing the words just came out."

This is the result of preparation and mental rehearsal. This wasn't "luck". Even though the words were unique to the situation, the MESSAGE
was delivered clearly. By learning how to better communicate in the language that women understand, you created magic.

And, as for the words themselves...

You just got to love saying: "Hey that's great. I am happy for you." (Pause - and in a lower tone) "I know this is probably a major accomplishment for you, but to the rest of the world, this is kind of normal. So, you might not
want to go telling every stranger you see." to a hot woman at the gym!

You INSTANTLY took a situation that would normally strip a man of all his composure and personal power, and then REFRAMED her words in a
way that caused HER to look like the socially inept one.

Then you did something equally powerful:

YOU WALKED AWAY.

In effect, you busted on her, then PROVED BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT YOU COULD TAKE HER OR LEAVE HER. Actions really do speak louder than words...most guys would have messed up that situation by standing around waiting for her to say something. You did the right thing by walking away.

When you combine all of these factors together, you get a totally illogical outcome:

ATTRACTION.

She realized that you weren't just some other loser who hoped to maybe get a date by kissing up to her...You turned out to be one of the
EXCEPTIONAL men in the world who have more personal power than her, and one of the even MORE exceptional men who also know how to create
ATTRACTION.

This combination made her feel a feeling that you can't create by DECIDING that you want it. It can only be created by TRIGGERING IT.

Finally, I'd like to comment on the fact that SHE asked YOU for YOUR number. You realize that it's not typical for a woman to approach a man,
apologize, and then ask for his number.

Women will often ask a man for his number just to get rid of him. But not in a situation like this one. This was different. She apologized, then told you that she's tired of being picked up by losers...then asked for your number. This was, in effect, her telling you that she sees you DIFFERENTLY.

All because of your eye contact, followed by a perfect execution of the Cocky and Funny attitude, followed by an excellent physical demonstration of indifference.

Again, to most men this would make no sense at all. If you consulted most relationship books, they would argue that this type of approach would
NEVER work. I mean, men are supposed to "court" women, compliment them...pursue them with gifts and favors, right?

Yeah, right.

The problem is that the mainstream relationship books forgot to TITLE the chapter that suggests this kind of behavior:

"HOW TO BE THE WUSS WOMEN RUN FROM"

...or...

"HOW TO CONVINCE THE WOMAN YOU DESIRE THAT YOU HAVE NO BACKBONE AND WOULD PAY ANY PRICE FOR HER ATTENTION"

...or...

"SIMPLE TECHNIQUES FOR GIVING A WOMAN YOUR REPRODUCTIVE EQUIPMENT ON A PLATTER".

The question I have for you is...

CAN YOU PUT ASIDE YOUR PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS ABOUT WHY MEN AND WOMEN "SHOULD" BE ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER LONG ENOUGH TO SEE WHY THEY ACTUALLY ARE ATTRACTED TO EACH OTHER?

And, can you do what it takes to get yourself from where you are, to where you actually need to be, in order to attract the kinds of women that you would like to meet and date?

It can be done, but you're going to have to do it.

As I mentioned above, the first step is to read my online eBook, "Double Your Dating". That's the best head start I can give you.

You'll be reading it within just a few minutes.

And get yourself a copy of my fantastic program "Body Language For Success With Women And Dating".

You will learn the "animal magnetism" secrets that guys who are "naturals" with women use to attract women using COMMUNICATION ALONE.

No looks, money, or gifts required.

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your friend,

Ang Moh Guru
Old 03-03-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks, money and status are important. Dont let pick up artist tell you that looks, money and status dont matter. If you are poor get rich. If you are fat get ripped. Girls chase champions, guys chase championships.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergioLopaz View Post
Very nice video indeed.

Thank you bro WB for sharing so much with us.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaxiang View Post
Practise makes perfect!

Have a good day
bros, tks

Quote:
Originally Posted by resolution View Post
I always never understand why too?

Dear bro WB

Very good forum below.

I agreed with the What was discussed below.

Many women actually dun understood why too.

Anyway thanks and I hope to learn more.

Regards
Bro, tks.

Be non-needy and non-reactive. Treat all girls/women like little girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by resolution View Post
YEs, better avoid woman who takes us like crap.

Bro WB forum below was good indication why.

If a woman dun behave well and take us for granted then dump her.

We can easily get another woman or women.

Regards.
Behave like a MAN. Never be afraid to wlak away from any girl/woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciouswood View Post
I also never understand why.

Very good discussion and hope to learn more from bro WB.

Thanks bro WB for a good thread.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eniko View Post
Yes, die die also must avoid these type of women.

Thanks bro WB for sharing with us.

Have a nice day.
Bros, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by account2019 View Post
Excellent forum and well written which I would like to re-quote so that many brothers can read it again.

Hope I can learn more here.
Quote:
Another well researched and well written forum from bro abugga.

Nice piece of article.
Bro, thank you for re-quoting bro Abugga's excellent posts. I wish he will return to share his insights.

Quote:
Bro WB reply to bro abugga is also well written

Thank you so much for a great thread.

I have plenty to note and learn here.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

A real man may like or love a woman very much, but he DOESN'T NEED her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moreno18 View Post
Thanks for re-quoting. Great read.

Hoping to learn more too.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starshots View Post
Very well written indeed

Thanks Bro WB for such an interesting thread.

Have a good day.
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superior View Post
Bro above posted a informative and good forum.

We all knew these are great information.

Hope we can share and learned together.

Thanks.
Bro, tks for quoting his post. It's excellent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superior View Post
Bro WB

Your reply to bro instantlove is just as good.

You had stressed your points on PVOs many times in the past few months. Hopefully I get to learn and practised all these good points.

Please share more for us.

I really enjoyed reading yoru great thread.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

An experienced Ang Moh once said that it's easy to get your dream girl addicted to you:

Make her cry.

Fuck her long and hard.

Refuse sex w/ her, sometimes, unexpectedly.

I generally agree w/ him. Asian girls are very similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novotna View Post
Very informative and good forum.

Great info.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkzar View Post
Very good reply.

Hope to learn and practise too.

Thanks bro WB for a really good thread.

Have a great day.
Bros, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Damn Lao Chee Kor Pek so nice to savour young pussies often.

Bro WB

Very nice forum and down right honest point.

Hope when I am old Lao Chee Kor Pek time can be like you.

Still do all the things like young.

I still hv a lot to learn here.

Happy weekend coming soon.
Bro, tks for quoting my previous post.

"I'm a man, a lao chee ko pek, but I greatly enjoy making love to girls who are 18-24. My two current full mistresses are aged 18 n 22. And I hv many other GFs, both here n in China n elsewhere."

I must hv written that in 2015. My full-time LPs at the time were 18 yo LS and 22 yo HH. I dumped HH in August that yr because she was becoming greedy.

LS returned home in 2016 for health reasons. She came back last yr to be my full-time LP. She is 22 now. Of course, I hv still TY who just turned 19, according to her IC. She looks prettier n younger w/o any makeup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
No, I'm not apologetic. On the contrary, I'm fulfilling my duty and obligations of a filial great...grandson to my ancestors. I know they love and approve of me. This is great karma.

This phrase is subjective. It depends on which angle you are looking at. No pun intended.

As for karma, it is not for us to judge. It will unfold with time. Sharing my humble thoughts.
Bro, you're right.

Everything in this universe is made of particles and energy, known and unknown. All must follow the physical laws of nature. And so must everything and every occurrence, since the Big Bang.

It's impossible to say what is good or bad for a set of particles n energy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quandoo View Post
Also hope I can be Lao Chee Kor Pek too.

Want to learn more from bro WB.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belldex View Post
Thanks bro WB for his great contributions in this wonderful thread.

Enjoy your weekend!
Tks, bros.

Quote:
Bro WB

Thanks + happy weekend.
Bro, tks.

Women secretly want a man who keeps his power in the RS. They desperately want to be submissive to him, in their primitive brains. Their very survival and that of their offspring depend on HIM. They find a weak man repulsive. Forget what they say consciously, which is largely due to modern social and cultural conditioning.

Quote:
Good afternoon to bro WB

God bless you.

Happy weekend.
Bro, tks for quoting my old post.

Bro YL is bro DYBJ. He had many posts on SBF and in this thread, and I used to call him Mr Austin or Mr Chairman.

Remember the health myths. The overwhelming majority of men don't hv optimal health.

If you don't hv a strong hard-on most of your mornings, see a doctor asap. I don't care how old you're, something is wrong. I still hv rock hard erections most of the mornings. And I'm still able to make love 5-6 times a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanins View Post
Me too, I will also sleep on this message.

Great thread here by bro WB.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeyhitaryan View Post
Loving all the myth too.

Very good thread here bro WB, thanks for sharing so much.

Have a nice day.
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saver View Post
Bro WB

Make eye contact is very important and in fact our eyes can talk. Girls are interesting creatures and will love to get noticed.

Thanks.
Tks, bro.

Must be prepared to walk away. Never settle for 2nd best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Looks, money and status are important. Dont let pick up artist tell you that looks, money and status dont matter. If you are poor get rich. If you are fat get ripped. Girls chase champions, guys chase championships.
Bro, tks.

The male attributes you hv mentioned aren't enough. Not by a long shot. You're missing the most important attributes. Pls read my posts from the beginning.

There are many young, rich and handsome men in SG who don't hv or can't get a chio SYT GF or LP. Driving a supercar has not helped them. Why?

If you know a man who has a very chio SYT GF, intro him and his GF to me. I like to meet them. Don't bring plastic gals. PM me.

Even if he could keep or marry his dream girl, she might leave him or cheat on him, unless he has the most important masculine attributes such as awesome emotional n self-mastery...

BTW, I hv not found an attractive gal/woman in Crazy Rich Asians.

I'm being brutally honest. I guess one man's meat is another man's poison.

Good morning,

IMHO, the two occupations most attractive to high-quality n beautiful SYTs/women are:

1) A fighter pilot

2) An American board-certified neurosurgeon.

These men embody some of the most desirable masculine attributes. And, they add VALUE to society n country. A beautiful GF or wife of a rich, young and handsome man is very likely to fall for a MAN w/ one of the above jobs. IF such a man will accept her. I'm 100% certain.

It's not too late to become a MAN w/ one of two most coveted jobs, especially for the many younger bros in this forum. It's better late than never.

Cheers n a wonderful Sunday to all samsters.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 03-03-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Making eye contact confirmed very important to get noticed.

Thanks bro WB for a very good thread.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saver View Post
Bro WB

Thanks.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kotonos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread!

Hope to learn more from bro WB
Old 04-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kirkby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning bro WB

Another excellent post in the past.

So many and I am losing count of the excellent posts in this thread.

Nice guys are rejected by women and dun ask me why because Bro WB said so.

Be a badass gentleman and will succeed. The power of the relationship lies with the person who don't give a damn.

Nice quotes and thanks.

Quote:
Good morning!

Many bros/men are great w/ girls/women. Decades of experience n real life photos/videos to prove their greatness. Then there are the great ladies men of history.

They are great w/ girls/women they like/love lightly. But all of them would change their behaviour when they meet THE ONE haha.They suddenly lose their emotional/sexual control and mastery. Same thing happens to the female gender.

Let's not forget this. King Fuchai of Wu was a successful, masculine warrior who could have all the prettiest girls in present day Zhejiang n Jiangshu provinces. But when he met Xi Shi, he turned into a wussy good guy...and I'm sure she found him most unattractive.

How can a man prevent getting bewitched by the most beautiful girl he has ever met? Because once he is bewitched, he becomes repulsive to her, regardless of his other excellent attributes.

I like to share the following article sent by a guru.

"The Big Mistake That Kills Attraction"

You take your average good guy, good personality, lots of friends, generally cool, and then you put him in a situation with a woman that he's REALLY attracted to, and more often than not, he turns into a weirdo who acts creepy, needy, and generally nothing like his normal self.

This sucks for him (he'll beat himself up for it afterwards), and it sucks for her (she missed out on getting to know a good guy that she might have had a sweet romance with).

Nobody wins! So let's roll up our sleeves and talk about one quick fix.

This topic is HUGE, I've talked about it plenty in my programs, but I want to make an important distinction that will help you get power over this built-in form of crazy.

The issue: "Reaction monitoring"

When a man feels strong attraction for a woman, his mind naturally begins to loop on whether she's attracted to him too. And then it usually starts to go nuts trying to figure out HOW to get her attracted, WHAT to say, and whether or not it's WORKING.

That's reaction monitoring, and it's one of the most attraction-killing behaviors in the known Universe.

I recently talked about this idea in a seminar and one of the guys asked me, "Don't have to watch her reactions to know where to steer the conversation and to know whether or not we're compatible or I'm wasting my time?"

That does sound pretty darn logically, but the answer is absolutely NOT.
I'll make a distinction between "reaction monitoring", being in "disregard", and being "in relation" to someone.

Reaction monitoring is when your emotions are dependent on their reactions to what you are doing.

If she laughs at your joke, you feel great, if she doesn't, you feel your ego drop out and feel like a loser. It's a dependency.

And for a woman that dependency doesn't just feel WEAK and unattractive, it also feels like PRESSURE, because she begins to feel like she's on stage and that she must perform or the mood of the entire interaction will get weird. Her only recourse is to get the hell out.

Disregard is like Aspergers (or more commonly, just some douche who is so impressed by his own lines that he doesn't notice when he is offending). This is paradoxically sometimes perceived by a woman as "strong and independent" and can get some attraction and action... but it can't lead anywhere.

A man like that is not actually available for relationship, and he is generally acting out of a fear of his own inadequacy in intimacy. Women with higher self esteem (the good ones!), or simply more experience in dating will avoid men like that because they feel entitled to demand attention on their words, actions, and feelings.

Instead, the goal is to be IN RELATION to her.
This is a flow state where your emotions and her emotions create a cocktail of what IS.

There's no effort to manipulate it, but simply to experience and enjoy it. When you are in RELATION to a woman (or to a man, for that matter), the quality of monitoring to see if you are being accepted or rejected disappears in the transparency of what is really happening in the moment.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 04-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kirkby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning again to bro WB

Making babies is making good karma. I really have so much to learn here.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Good morning!

Every man is different n every taste is different. Every female is different...

We all hv our unique way of doing things and if we are truly satisfied n happy w/ our life as it is, don't give a damn what anyone else feels/thinks/says or does.

For me, making love to young attractive women is a mission. It's fulfilling my duties as a filial son to all my ancestors, both male n female. If I do find the right girls w/ the right genes, having more kids w/ them would be filial duties accomplished. I KNOW all my ancestors would be very happy n would love me for it!

That is GREAT karma.

Let me digress a bit. I hv reconciled w/ my ex Fujian mistress WX. She is eager to meet me later this month when I go to Shanghai for a business deal. A 19 yo student will also meet me there.

I still hv two mistresses who are in SG currently. LH has been w/ me over 2 yrs n will be 23 very soon. She is the tall one w/ natural D. The 18 yo LS is on student visa. She is not my usual type as she is only 160-161 n a bit tanned. But she is fairer now as she has taken taxi to school since I first kept her a month ago. She doesn't work n stays home all the time waiting for me. If she goes anywhere else after returning from school after 4:00 PM, she will seek my permission. BTW, she is less than 1/3 my age.

LS stays in a master bedroom I'm renting for her, about 6-7 minutes walk from my own home. And all the security guards know that she is my mistress n I hv tipped them to provide info for me haha. I sometimes also drive n park in the underground garage n leave it overnight.

LS has other desirable attributes. I find her pretty n cute. She is the type that will bring me good fortune. Her abalone is exquisite, smells nice n very very tight. Most importantly, she has CVOs quite easily. She is less demanding n very submissive. Oh, most importantly, she has good body proportions n very slender arms n THE tiniest wrists. I gave her a jade bangle, the smallest in my collection n it's still a bit too large. Beautiful hands n fingers. Boobs only A/B but nicely shaped n proportionate n pinkish light brown nipples. Nice perky butt w/ prominent Venus dimples, n slightly fatter thighs but slimmer calves, which is the proportions I crave.

I hv seen LS almost everyday since I started BYing her over a month ago. Even If I go to KTVs or see my other mistress or other girls, I would come to her place after 10:30 PM. I would freshen up, brush my teeth, sometimes shower n get in bed w/ her...would sometimes make love to her if I'm not too tired. She is my very good lao po. At other times, she would meet me near Peace Centre for dinner. I hv dinner about 18 times a month w/ her n often she would try to save money by ordering cheaper items.

I may make LS my LT mistress. The question is when will she become emotionally n sexually addicted to me?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 04-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
BVBDortmund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning too

Fully agreed this is a super excellent post from the past.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.

Have a good week ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkby View Post
Good morning bro WB

Another excellent post in the past.

So many and I am losing count of the excellent posts in this thread.

Nice guys are rejected by women and dun ask me why because Bro WB said so.

Be a badass gentleman and will succeed. The power of the relationship lies with the person who don't give a damn.

Nice quotes and thanks.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fellhenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good afternoon everyone

Making babies is not only making good karma, is also good exercise.

Really nice thread by bro WB, many things to learn too.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkby View Post
Good morning again to bro WB

Making babies is making good karma. I really have so much to learn here.

Thanks again.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
glemish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to come across this wonderful thread.

Thanks bro WB!!
Old 07-03-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
oleole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

I thought death means end the SUFFERINGS. Living means you have to accept both happiness and sufferings. As mortal we have no choice because of inevitable accidents, illnesses, broken-hearted loves, etc.

If we can accept all these then just be happy.

Live life the fullest and try most of the things.

Happy endings.

Quote:

Good afternoon!

I hv thought about how to live life to the fullest everyday.

The best way to enjoy life starting now is to accept death and its associated sufferings UNCONDITIONALLY, both in the conscious and subconscious mind.

Accept it NOW.

Why? Because death n sufferings are inevitable. No one can predict when death will occur. Could be tonight or decades later, yeah?

If you don't accept it, you suffer NOW and everyday, possibly long before your actual death.

But once you have accepted the inevitable death, you have no where to go but UP and UP.

Two great Chinese phrases 置之于死地而后生 and 把生死置之于度外 are similar but usually very short-lived. The one who almost died but survived would revert back to the old fearful way, very quickly.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Last edited by oleole; 07-03-2019 at 12:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1