The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Hyejin (A1)

Like some of the Bros here, just had to pay the premium to see the face behind the false picture given.

I could be her first client in the late morning.
She had very little make up on.

Oh boy yet, she looks so beautiful, pristine - amazingly stunning.
How should I say this - itÂ’s not those sexy chio bu type.
But more like a natural beauty by birth.

Just looking at her pretty face giving you a BBBJ, bobbing up and down - the view is majestic.

Her father is Chinese, so she is half-Thai/Chinese.
Command of English is good.

Like some bro mentioned, I think she is one of the FL with the prettiest face I encountered in D1.

Figure-wise, solid tight young body, if she has at least a full C-cup, that would be perfect.

Her eyes are alluring - I check, she was not wearing contact lenses.

IÂ’m find it hard to score her with the usual rating as she indeed is of a different class from the rest.

Yes indeed, the FR was true.
She is icy cold to begin with.

Have to break her icy front, before she reciprocated back with high level GFE feel.
Frenching her every now and then. But she doesnÂ’t like those long tongue fight kind - at least with me.

Her BBBJ is better after 1 week of training.
Hard-working. No complain as my didi didnÂ’t response hard enough.
I was like just admiring her face, not thinking of sex at all.

Her moans are soft and genuinely sounding.

I donÂ’t normally lick FLÂ’s pussy.
But I did for her, no smell. Clean. Nice.

Ok one bro asked to compared to Meiji.
Meiji is fairer than Hyejjn.
Meiji boobs are much better. Bigger, soft natural with pink nipples.
Meiji onset GFE is higher.

But if I have to recalibrate Hyejin looks to 10/10, I would have to reduce Meiji to 7/10

RTF Hyejin - yes. Such an angelic beauty face + young age + height 1.69m. Hard to find.

Last edited by ives08; 24-08-2022 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 24-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for 113 (Fantasia Babes):

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=895643

OKT: I think most of us here would agree by now that this stable (Fantasia Babes) is one of the better and more reliable ones on Dome 1. What I like is the pictures they use for their girls are quite close to the actual person, with very little filter/edits used. Their girls are generally service-oriented as well (think 108, 109, and 110 ).

Location: Nearby parking available. A bit of a walking distance from MRT station. No check-in/registration needed.

Looks: Quite accurate to pics. A sexy pre-MILF whose looks will grow on you.

Body: A bit fleshy but with meat at the right areas, supplemented by her lovely and natural large Bs.

BBBJ: She really excels in this area. Various patterns used and not just the basic up and down movement. One of the better ones I've had recently. She can also do AR if you like it.

FJ: Reasonably tight and wet and is game for any positions. No complains here. Good and willing frencher too.

GFE: High. It's also an added bonus she's able to have conversational English w/o using Google translate.

RTF: Yes if my schedule permits. AJ top-up is available upon request. Check with OKT also if you need to BYOT.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
N13KSFAS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for kingboss club zone TH0002

First i thank bro for the arrangement.
For me i seldom write FR and if good i write good and if not good i will write not good for SBF bros.

So i make appointment for TH0002

Location totally no descreet,aircon not working
Bathing is self bath because she just do her hair so cannot bath.

Look 3/10 - like different person and XXL size
Body 4/10 - she is meaty today not like pettite
Boobs 6/10 - big and soft but saggy
BJ 3/10- wear condom and bj and always say covid cannot do
Fj 3/10 - see already no mood managed one shot already good
Hj 3/10 - damm rough until a little pain for 2nd shot and really turn off
Gfe 0/10 - playing phone totally turn off
Massage 3/10 - finger massage
Painting 0/10 - say cannot
Finger 0/10 - say cannot

Well after my 1st short i was totally turn off by many thing and 2nd she tried too hard make me even more turn off

Money i still pay full
FTR - forget it

I think club friday is still the best as what was in their photo is the same of what you get.
I wanted tried gentleman club but the girl i want was book due to my slow respond.

My FR is base om truth and facts for SBF info and considerations
Old 24-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The story so far...

After Jane from Galaxy healed the damage from the previous 2 landmines, I decided to be a bit adventurous. See Merry from FairyFinder, but felt cautious because lack of FRs, the FRs all seem sus with contradictory statements, and for some reason, FF stable seems to have quite a lot of dubious FRs with their other girls too.

In the end think with head downstairs instead of head upstairs, and decide to book Merry. Thinking if at least 80% face resemblance or stats are correct, I shouldn't be too upset about it, that is my rationale for going ahead with booking. Moving on FR!

Basic Details

Girl: Merry
Stable: FairyFinder
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=895667

OKT: 8+1/10.
Quick responses, polite, and even told me quite honestly that Merry is "still able to fit in that category" when I asked if she was xmm/syt type. This I would say is quite truthful. Only minus points because I felt the pictures provided of the girl has too much touch-ups.

Edit: Plus point for okt to take AAR and find out with the girl why certain services not good and to give back explanation to me.

Is in a quite crowded area near main road. Lobby also seems to have quite a number of people. Just don't paiseh and walk in, no registration. I think not as discreet as others, but because of convenience, I still ok this.

Room: 8/10
Room has 2 full mirrors, this was freaking awesome. Esp banging in doggie can see her face and boobs bounce was great. Toilet a bit small, cannot do anything there. I usually BYOT, so didn't bother with towel. Has mouth-wash.

Condom: 6/10
Can't make out the brand, but it was quite a small-fit for me. For bros with bigger pp, maybe need to bring own condoms. Condom no weird smell, only complaint is a bit small for me.

Appearance

Age/Height/Weight: 8/10
Seems to be quite accurate. Would say maybe age +2 around there.

Face: 8/10
Ok la admit it all of you, the Merry's first and fourth picture make you all steam right? I don't know why, but I feel like 2nd pic is the one that is closest to her, and then need to discount 20-25%. Bros that tried Merry, not sure if you get what I mean. Also, she is not that fair, got usual thai tan. But still good looking, but I think Jane is more my cai. (Really is kena spoilt by Jane liao.) Like mentioned earlier, don't think can say Merry is syt/xmm type, but she is quite decent looking.

Body: 8/10
Can confirm, small and petite. Don't think saw any visible scars, boobs are natural with very, very slight natural swag, tummy is flat, and i think her best part are her thighs and ass. feels very toned, had to control a bit during doggie to not immediately piak piak hard and release. pussy clean-shaven, i don't do painting, so cannot confirm smell.

Action

Kiss/French: 1/10
quite disappointed, she seems very, very adverse to saliva or sweat. one saliva land on her only, she will give the "ew" look. tried to ask if can kiss, she say mouth pain (???), but ok la whatever. so lightly peck a bit, that's all. totally doesn't french. also, don't like to be licked, will purposely try to siam you when u lick kind. maybe i not yandao enuff. but if want give her benefit of doubt, could be previous customers were rough to her lor.

BBBJ: 3/10
First, before reading the action part of this fr, merry mentioned she got a lot of customers the previous day, like got 9 customers. so she say she quite tired, nose and mouth (???) pain. when she do BBBJ, never suck, never move mouth, i had to move myself, and when i move only slightly deeper (i consider myself average size only), she gagged and stop BJ. i asked if she's okay, she says pain, but she literally only got the tip. so not too sure what's wrong here, maybe ystd too many customer. in the end never do BBBJ after that.

Edit: OKT text me to tell me that he went to ask Merry why service not so good, and found out that Merry just had her nose surgery done (even okt wasn't aware). Okay, this makes a lot more sense now when she told me nose pain mouth pain. perhaps this is why BBBJ and kiss/french was so poorly done. just for bros to note if decide to go with merry, pls be gentle with her.

FJ: 8/10
tried multiple positions, she's okay with the changes. best was the doggie with the mirrors. when she riding cowgirl, she does only the grinding motion, and not the grind and pump up and down, which i prefer.

Feels

GFE: 2/10
don't know if i not handsome, or she too tired. showering felt mechanical, no flirting, no sexy touches. she doesnt really do cuddling, then as mentioned, try to kiss/lick her will siam. more GFE ladies when you FJ with them, they will purposely hug you tighter/touch your arms and legs, but merry doesn't do those.

Service: 8/10
altho mechanical, i cannot fault the effort she puts into the service she wants to do. different positions for FJ she never complain (altho did mention i took too long to release). in between 2s, she gave me massage too. it wasn't the best massage, but pretty decent.

Slutiness: 6/10
ok, i think this category not a lot of bros talk about. so basically i don't care too much if the girl acting or not, but fantasy lor if act slutty, act like my cock damn big and giving her good time, i rate highly.

merry given a passing score because when she wants to, she can give you the cfm look and be slutty. but super obvious she faking cuz some moments have, some moments dont have. in general i think during fj, slutiness quite good, but afterwards, lack of gfe drops this points i feel. also feel like her moaning not a lot, need a lot of encouragement from me.

Comms: Bare minimum
don't expect her to keep proper conversation with you in eng. her eng is very basic, can string together short sentences type. however, understands enough to try to accommodate to your requests (just add hand movements la lol).

Conclude

Overall Satisfaction: 70/100
this felt... a bit strange lor. merry looks pretty good face and body wise, and body is really my type petite one. maybe really is too many customers the previous day then she tired, so today not very good gfe. because she does show glimmers of good svc/gfe very sparingly.

also, not being able to bbbj, french, and low gfe is disappointing for me. i think jane really spoilt me liao. so in the end, i still think merry is a Tier A, but defininitely will be a winner if she improve in the parts i mentioned.

now that tried a few girls around, i can say if xmm/syt, but the gfe and service totally bad hor, i think i will prefer a less young syt, but gfe and service gao gao. in this sense, if i compare Jane and Merry, I think Jane comes out quite ahead.

Like all FRs, YMMV, we tend to compare most recent bonks, people are subjective, and my preference are young xmm syt with petite body types.

ps. i quite bad with tech, but saw that some bros upped my rep points. i not too sure how to do that or how to check, but still happy my honest frs are being noticed.

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!

Last edited by Ahederp; 24-08-2022 at 11:49 PM.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lukemaster69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Zara of Pos

French non stop throughout the session. She is really pretty and able to dt and cim. She take it like a champ.

Fair skin, mid 20s, chatty and was talking about korea.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Poppy - KA69

Looks: generally pretty.. told me she is 19yo born in 2003.. looks like it as well..

Body: On the heavier side.. 160cm and 55kg body type..some tummy understandable from her size..

Boobs: Natural DDs.. lay on her lap and sucked on them like a baby while she HJ me.. nice big aloes.. yums! she even offered tittyfuck..

BBBJ: Good, wet and suction.. 2nd shot CIM.. no complains there..

FJ: Flexibile, can do many positions.. my fav was cowgirl while sucking and squeezing on those boobies..

French: Yes like long lost lovers.. we started from the shower all the way till the 2nd shot is over.. non stop frenching.. love it..

Verdict: 8/10.. good attitude.. very friendly.. huge milk bags.. she's cutting her trip short and has only 2-3 cilents per day.. so quite fresh and low mileage.. don't think she is coming back or doing this line again.. she just graduated high school and going university so... grab it before its gone..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 24-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahederp View Post
The story so far...

After Jane from Galaxy healed the damage from the previous 2 landmines, I decided to be a bit adventurous. See Merry from FairyFinder, but felt cautious because lack of FRs, the FRs all seem sus with contradictory statements, and for some reason, FF stable seems to have quite a lot of dubious FRs with their other girls too.

In the end think with head downstairs instead of head upstairs, and decide to book Merry. Thinking if at least 80% face resemblance or stats are correct, I shouldn't be too upset about it, that is my rationale for going ahead with booking. Moving on FR!

Basic Details

Girl: Merry
Stable: FairyFinder
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=895667

OKT: 8/10.
Quick responses, polite, and even told me quite honestly that Merry is "still able to fit in that category" when I asked if she was xmm/syt type. This I would say is quite truthful. Only minus points because I felt the pictures provided of the girl has too much touch-ups.

Is in a quite crowded area near main road. Lobby also seems to have quite a number of people. Just don't paiseh and walk in, no registration. I think not as discreet as others, but because of convenience, I still ok this.

Room: 8/10
Room has 2 full mirrors, this was freaking awesome. Esp banging in doggie can see her face and boobs bounce was great. Toilet a bit small, cannot do anything there. I usually BYOT, so didn't bother with towel. Has mouth-wash.

Condom: 6/10
Can't make out the brand, but it was quite a small-fit for me. For bros with bigger pp, maybe need to bring own condoms. Condom no weird smell, only complaint is a bit small for me.

Appearance

Age/Height/Weight: 8/10
Seems to be quite accurate. Would say maybe age +2 around there.

Face: 8/10
Ok la admit it all of you, the Merry's first and fourth picture make you all steam right? I don't know why, but I feel like 2nd pic is the one that is closest to her, and then need to discount 20-25%. Bros that tried Merry, not sure if you get what I mean. Also, she is not that fair, got usual thai tan. But still good looking, but I think Jane is more my cai. (Really is kena spoilt by Jane liao.) Like mentioned earlier, don't think can say Merry is syt/xmm type, but she is quite decent looking.

Body: 8/10
Can confirm, small and petite. Don't think saw any visible scars, boobs are natural with very, very slight natural swag, tummy is flat, and i think her best part are her thighs and ass. feels very toned, had to control a bit during doggie to not immediately piak piak hard and release. pussy clean-shaven, i don't do painting, so cannot confirm smell.

Action

Kiss/French: 1/10
quite disappointed, she seems very, very adverse to saliva or sweat. one saliva land on her only, she will give the "ew" look. tried to ask if can kiss, she say mouth pain (???), but ok la whatever. so lightly peck a bit, that's all. totally doesn't french. also, don't like to be licked, will purposely try to siam you when u lick kind. maybe i not yandao enuff. but if want give her benefit of doubt, could be previous customers were rough to her lor.

BBBJ: 3/10
First, before reading the action part of this fr, merry mentioned she got a lot of customers the previous day, like got 9 customers. so she say she quite tired, nose and mouth (???) pain. when she do BBBJ, never suck, never move mouth, i had to move myself, and when i move only slightly deeper (i consider myself average size only), she gagged and stop BJ. i asked if she's okay, she says pain, but she literally only got the tip. so not too sure what's wrong here, maybe ystd too many customer. in the end never do BBBJ after that.

FJ: 8/10
tried multiple positions, she's okay with the changes. best was the doggie with the mirrors. when she riding cowgirl, she does only the grinding motion, and not the grind and pump up and down, which i prefer.

Feels

GFE: 2/10
don't know if i not handsome, or she too tired. showering felt mechanical, no flirting, no sexy touches. she doesnt really do cuddling, then as mentioned, try to kiss/lick her will siam. more GFE ladies when you FJ with them, they will purposely hug you tighter/touch your arms and legs, but merry doesn't do those.

Service: 8/10
altho mechanical, i cannot fault the effort she puts into the service she wants to do. different positions for FJ she never complain (altho did mention i took too long to release). in between 2s, she gave me massage too. it wasn't the best massage, but pretty decent.

Slutiness: 6/10
ok, i think this category not a lot of bros talk about. so basically i don't care too much if the girl acting or not, but fantasy lor if act slutty, act like my cock damn big and giving her good time, i rate highly.

merry given a passing score because when she wants to, she can give you the cfm look and be slutty. but super obvious she faking cuz some moments have, some moments dont have. in general i think during fj, slutiness quite good, but afterwards, lack of gfe drops this points i feel. also feel like her moaning not a lot, need a lot of encouragement from me.

Comms: Bare minimum
don't expect her to keep proper conversation with you in eng. her eng is very basic, can string together short sentences type. however, understands enough to try to accommodate to your requests (just add hand movements la lol).

Conclude

Overall Satisfaction: 70/100
this felt... a bit strange lor. merry looks pretty good face and body wise, and body is really my type petite one. maybe really is too many customers the previous day then she tired, so today not very good gfe. because she does show glimmers of good svc/gfe very sparingly.

also, not being able to bbbj, french, and low gfe is disappointing for me. i think jane really spoilt me liao. so in the end, i still think merry is a Tier A, but defininitely will be a winner if she improve in the parts i mentioned.

now that tried a few girls around, i can say if xmm/syt, but the gfe and service totally bad hor, i think i will prefer a less young syt, but gfe and service gao gao. in this sense, if i compare Jane and Merry, I think Jane comes out quite ahead.

Like all FRs, YMMV, we tend to compare most recent bonks, people are subjective, and my preference are young xmm syt with petite body types.

ps. i quite bad with tech, but saw that some bros upped my rep points. i not too sure how to do that or how to check, but still happy my honest frs are being noticed.
Thanks bro for the detailed review. I recently also looking for petite XMM type. hahaha

Was actually planning to find her today but my schedule cannot adjust so ended up nothing.

Any other good recommendations bro. Upz you.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by N13KSFAS View Post
FR for kingboss club zone TH0002

First i thank bro for the arrangement.
For me i seldom write FR and if good i write good and if not good i will write not good for SBF bros.

So i make appointment for TH0002

Location totally no descreet,aircon not working
Bathing is self bath because she just do her hair so cannot bath.

Look 3/10 - like different person and XXL size
Body 4/10 - she is meaty today not like pettite
Boobs 6/10 - big and soft but saggy
BJ 3/10- wear condom and bj and always say covid cannot do
Fj 3/10 - see already no mood managed one shot already good
Hj 3/10 - damm rough until a little pain for 2nd shot and really turn off
Gfe 0/10 - playing phone totally turn off
Massage 3/10 - finger massage
Painting 0/10 - say cannot
Finger 0/10 - say cannot

Well after my 1st short i was totally turn off by many thing and 2nd she tried too hard make me even more turn off

Money i still pay full
FTR - forget it

I think club friday is still the best as what was in their photo is the same of what you get.
I wanted tried gentleman club but the girl i want was book due to my slow respond.

My FR is base om truth and facts for SBF info and considerations
Appreciate that you are voicing out on lousy chicks. I just don’t understand why bros will not walk away if the girl is not the same as the advertised picture. I just can’t emphasise enough. Walk away if the picture is fake for Christ sake!
Old 24-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
N13KSFAS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Appreciate that you are voicing out on lousy chicks. I just don’t understand why bros will not walk away if the girl is not the same as the advertised picture. I just can’t emphasise enough. Walk away if the picture is fake for Christ sake!
Me bo bian, my phone battery flat and want contact okt bro also cannot.

Also i did not want cause a scence. That place below is a bus stop and coffeeshop... alot of people ...

So i lan lan this time
Old 24-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Thanks bro for the detailed review. I recently also looking for petite XMM type. hahaha
hi bro, i looked and asked around a bit also i don't think got petite xmm type around leh. jane got pretty face, but is more OL than xmm, also if a bit of stretch marks and sag boobs/tummy, but very good gfe.

merry also feels like more OL than xmm, but is definitely petite type. however, for service, maybe need see how many customers she got, so YMMV.

if other bros got petite xmm type to share, pls do so.

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!
Old 24-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Moiji from SA.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=895108

Slipped my mind to write an FR for her ytd because I came home tired already.

I'm kinda surprised why there are no other FRs on her except for the lone positive one I read before making the decision to book her late in the afternoon the day before.

This chick is smoking hot. She looks exactly like her photo, minus the hair color only which is black now. Fair skinned, giant 36D boobs hand verified by me as naturals, soft as pillows and she has a pretty face to look at as well. She has big aerolas that you can nibble on and suck out the nipple out like a bro mentioned in the previous FR, which is really fun to do so.

Loved every second I spent with her and most importantly, she does CIM and takes every drop of it in without complaints. My only gripe is the communication issue as a translator app is required since she can barely speak much english. From her social media she is a party chick, so if you wanna bang that hot chick on the dance floor with huge titties then she's the one for you. Hurry as she is leaving quite soon already.

I need to go through my schedule to see if I can book her one last time because it's so hard to find big naturals in Dome 1 nowadays. Hate silicon implanted/rock hard boobs with a passion.

SA is one of the top tier stables here for a reason.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Also i did not want cause a scence. That place below is a bus stop and coffeeshop... alot of people ...

So i lan lan this time
do remember that OKT is not your boss. you don't owe it to him (or her, who knows lol) your explanation. you're not legally required to pay the moment u enter the room also LOL

and Dome 1 isn't exactly budget bonk too
Old 24-08-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 19
takahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to alltakahashi is a name known to all

Get to tried minnie few days ago
Supporting club Friday always. Always bringing quality babes

Face: 9/10 Looks exactly like photo, cute face for me

Boobs: 10/10. Real, feel good, nipples dark and great for sucking, just the way I like it

BBBJ: 7/10 Felt good, pretty deep, slurpy

FJ: 10/10 good moaning and Willing to try all positions, cowgirl and doggie is great.. grapple her boobs while doggie.. arghhhh

GFE: 9/10

RTF: Pending more stocks coming from club Friday
Old 24-08-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
same here.. i no give face.. it's my money man

i also would walk away if it's obvious the girl not even in the mood to give me good service. see some of them a bit black face one. wtf. want me to pay 150 bucks or more for that?
Old 24-08-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:

So i lan lan this time
Then I’m sorry but you deserve it. It’s like you ordered Sri Lanka crab but get served Indonesian crab and you still eat and pay. I won’t even bother asking the pimp. He deliberately posted a fake profile of the girl with every intention to cheat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1