The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Found this in another thread but i find it useful to copy and paste here for Bros to learn : http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=229442

1. Chị Châu đám cưới hả....ko mời mấy em nha..
Sister married? Why no invite us come.

2. chi vua to chuc le hoi thoi em a. chua lam dam cuoi. khi nao da cuoi ko thieu phan em, nhung chi so em ko co thoi gian den thoi.
Sister only tell you going to married but not yet.When i married i won't forget to invite you only scare you are busy

3. aaAA..khi nào cưới thì chị nhớ tụi em nha...hehe..chắc chắn sẽ đến mà..anh chị dự định chừng nào thế..
When you married must inform us .Dure we ill attend.When are you going to married?

4. chac chan nhe.chi dang ki ket hon roi. nhung cuoi thi doi hoc xong em a.
Sure come .Now planning to get marry but have to finish study.

5. hehe..thế thì đám cưới nhiều nơi rồi nha...cả 2 miền..)...2 ng hp nha..quyết định cưới làm em bất ngờ quá..
Do marry in both place(Refer to Hanoi & HCM). Happy cos your suddenly surprise telling me you are getting married.

6. hihi....cam on em nhieu. chi cung ko dinh cuoi som vay dau, nhung anh Chinh tot wa chieu chi lam,chi nghi di dau ma tim duoc nguoi nhu vay nen quyet dinh luon.
Many thanks.Sister also no think married early but.Chinh(Refer to the man name) very good to me.These kind of good man is hard to find.Find a good man like him so have to married.

7. chi dam cuoi rui ho???co phan cua e ko?
You married already?Got invite me?

8. dam cuoi co phan e ko chi ?
Married we sure come.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 31-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Mr jackbl,

Y post this no QC one?

A lot of translations are wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Found this in another thread but i find it useful to copy and paste here for Bros to learn : http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=229442
Old 31-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Mr jackbl,

Y post this no QC one?

he only got time to KC no time to QC
Old 31-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mr jackbl,

Y post this no QC one?

Since you are the TS and also good in T.V, please help to correct the translations. Thanks

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 31-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
he only got time to KC no time to QC
I didnt KC leh... Why u go oversea a few days u become KT roi???? Please guess what does KT means in vietnamese

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 01-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mr jackbl,

Y post this no QC one?

I went to that thread and read and had a good laugh. That poor Tommy guy was totally mislead by the translation and probably accused the poor innocent girl for fooling around.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 01-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didnt KC leh... Why u go oversea a few days u become KT roi???? Please guess what does KT means in vietnamese
Khi Ton
Old 02-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:

1. Chị Châu đám cưới hả....ko mời mấy em nha..
Sister married? Why no invite us come.

2. chi vua to chuc le hoi thoi em a. chua lam dam cuoi. khi nao da cuoi ko thieu phan em, nhung chi so em ko co thoi gian den thoi.
Sister only tell you going to married but not yet.When i married i won't forget to invite you only scare you are busy

3. aaAA..khi nào cưới thì chị nhớ tụi em nha...hehe..chắc chắn sẽ đến mà..anh chị dự định chừng nào thế..
When you married must inform us .Dure we ill attend.When are you going to married?

4. chac chan nhe.chi dang ki ket hon roi. nhung cuoi thi doi hoc xong em a.
Sure come .Now planning to get marry but have to finish study.

5. hehe..thế thì đám cưới nhiều nơi rồi nha...cả 2 miền..)...2 ng hp nha..quyết định cưới làm em bất ngờ quá..
Do marry in both place(Refer to Hanoi & HCM). Happy cos your suddenly surprise telling me you are getting married.

6. hihi....cam on em nhieu. chi cung ko dinh cuoi som vay dau, nhung anh Chinh tot wa chieu chi lam,chi nghi di dau ma tim duoc nguoi nhu vay nen quyet dinh luon.
Many thanks.Sister also no think married early but.Chinh(Refer to the man name) very good to me.These kind of good man is hard to find.Find a good man like him so have to married.

7. chi dam cuoi rui ho???co phan cua e ko?
You married already?Got invite me?

8. dam cuoi co phan e ko chi ?
Married we sure come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I went to that thread and read and had a good laugh. That poor Tommy guy was totally mislead by the translation and probably accused the poor innocent girl for fooling around.

Hi Big Bro Deptrai, i felt the translation is not bad leh. If u find anything funny, please point out so that I can learnt from mistakes. Thanks

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Big Bro Deptrai, i felt the translation is not bad leh. If u find anything funny, please point out so that I can learnt from mistakes. Thanks
Simple example.

Last sentence was a question. How come the translation became a reply.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Simple example.

Last sentence was a question. How come the translation became a reply.
Since u TS, and already knew that his translation A LOT are wrong, why not correct his mistakes, and benefit the ppl here?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Since u TS, and already knew that his translation A LOT are wrong, why not correct his mistakes, and benefit the ppl here?
i think TS does not owe anyone a living and he is neither paid to do translation, so if he wants to translate, he can do it, but if he does not want, he is not obligated to do so.

My take of the translation is this... the guy who did the translation just did the Literal translation without explaining what it could also mean.. and that lead to the tommy guy jumping to the wrong conclusion and accussing his gf that she is going to marry another man! Haiz...

For Singaporean, to ask for such translation, need to becarful... literal translation will usually end up with misunderstanding unless u know the culture of the Vietnamese.

For example, EM and ANH is YOU and ME. TAO and MAY is also ME and YOU, but the meaning is world apart!!!!

So in this case, even if TS were to translate, it will not be very far from that mis-leading translation done by the other guy(when done in English), so what is the point???

Its only when u throw in lots of cultural highlights than the meaning become clear, and anyway, the initial message by tommy guy, he left out a very important piece of info... he did not say each of the message is Sent by who to who and that is also one of the main cause of the mis-translation.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 02-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
i think TS does not owe anyone a living and he is neither paid to do translation, so if he wants to translate, he can do it, but if he does not want, he is not obligated to do so.

So in this case, even if TS were to translate, it will not be very far from that mis-leading translation done by the other guy(when done in English), so what is the point???

Its only when u throw in lots of cultural highlights than the meaning become clear, and anyway, the initial message by tommy guy, he left out a very important piece of info... he did not say each of the message is Sent by who to who and that is also one of the main cause of the mis-translation.
Sorry if my persistent request to TS to explain further perturbed u. You also said that for TS to translate, it will not be very far from what the "helpful" guy.

Becaused I see that TS said there are a lot of mistakes so I request him to explain to us further....

Since U said that no one owe anyone anything here, then I will not pursue this matter further. Thank you for your attention.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

You all talk like having a UN summit.

This is just a forum.

Chill!
Old 02-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
You all talk like having a UN summit.

This is just a forum.

Chill!
Relax, TS, Jack and me good friends.. he say what he wants to say, no offense at all lah, I only replying to the points that he brings out objectively and nothing personal at all. If got anything displeasure I can settle with him over a jug of beer at M51 anytime! followed by tau huay chui across the street!

Anyway, the guy who started these actually opened a new thread just to ask for translation and his thread has been TAGGED by boss. So if anyone post anything more in that thread will be automatically zapped by the system. he should have posted it here and i will be most glad to help with the right translation.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 03-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Relax, TS, Jack and me good friends.. he say what he wants to say, no offense at all lah, I only replying to the points that he brings out objectively and nothing personal at all. If got anything displeasure I can settle with him over a jug of beer at M51 anytime! followed by tau huay chui across the street!
Yeah! But the best is to settle over a dinner at HCMC if got chance I still remember the dinner at Q4, Nguyen Truong To Street.

Saw u happily eating Teochew Porridge at GL39 last week

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1