The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Zeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeus9810 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post

Coco? Look different from what i remembered.
Old 29-06-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Yes 2nd pic..i think now asking $150.
Haha... finally wake up... think was demanding for like $200 or $250 no less, initially.
Old 29-06-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus9810 View Post
Coco? Look different from what i remembered.
It's Coco. She always wears like this, usually alternating between this with the yellow or white dress.
Old 30-06-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 5
chichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to beholdchichihan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
It's Coco. She always wears like this, usually alternating between this with the yellow or white dress.
This lady definitely looks sexy in yellow
Old 30-06-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Misterm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bro share with me CTC for XQ pls. TQ
Old 30-06-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

BREWARE OF FAKE REVIEWS TRYING TO PROMOTE THE SPA AND LADIES DURING THIS COVID PERIOD.. LOL

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Old 30-06-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quote:
Haha... finally wake up... think was demanding for like $200 or $250 no less, initially.
I was last there earlier this week after work, walked about after my bonk upstairs. Saw her and had a chat. She wanted $200 for full, I smile and walk off.
Old 30-06-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Most only cowgal for short while or avoid gal on top, to save their energy. But xiaoqian always start off with cowgal and can go on riding for quite sometime.
Xiao Qian feels she's able to control the pace when she's riding on top, this way she can make the customer cum faster.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Coco is old, already in her 50s.
Old 01-07-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

How do u bros find ivy at L5 near toilet and the apple beauty L4 with 2 viets?
Old 02-07-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she asking for more than 150. her age, looks definitely not worth the amt she wants. body wise not sure, she was sitting down when she call out to me.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anybody has info of the viet ML previously single unit near Lvl 5 toilet?
Old 02-07-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
she asking for more than 150. her age, looks definitely not worth the amt she wants. body wise not sure, she was sitting down when she call out to me.
150 can go for the PL legendary XQ
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
just was there
4th floor new shop
all VT

one old (boss i guess) + 3 more
took the youngest...about 30 i 4got ask
uses english name Cindi. other 2 look....mid/late30s..

130 all in ..

NOTE.. PLEASE NOTE...they TRIED to get me pay 50$ at counter then go inside "to talk":

which the muppet after me did and i heard him paying 150 more for a fuk..so he paid 200 for wat i got for 130$ ....muppet...!!

( i simply said nope to the counter charge and looked the gal in d eye and said "" everything 130?"" nicely....she hesitatee...then said yup.)

nice Bs & nice nips, fully shaved, quite tight. not a starfish..but not super active...seemed uncomfort w the sounds of me banging her being heard outsideof the room lol. but nice body...fit..no fat..

says she only doing tis since 3 days...last job was ktv...maybe true as she seems quite unaccustomed to things....very clear i was her first nonasiatic.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
150 can go for the PL legendary XQ
I feel xiaoqian is good value for money comparing with the others there. Younger than most if not all of them, decent looks with slim body, service and attitude good. Maybe big tits lover will find her tits a bit on the smaller side, but they are big enough for my taste.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread