The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 19
rugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant futurerugalsc has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Sasa is flying back to China tonight. Seems she can't wait to get out of Singapore. Wish her the best.
Really?
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 23-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

Anybody knows if the house follows normal public holidays? Are the girls half day on holidays' eves and full day rest on public hols?
Old 23-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyshandy View Post
Anybody knows if the house follows normal public holidays? Are the girls half day on holidays' eves and full day rest on public hols?
dont think so.. these are the days that biz is better, i think.. cos heard from some wl that sun usually not much ppl bcos the men need to accompany family.. weekday lunch time can go 'makan'..
Old 23-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

one of the bros mentioned that this hse no longer takes in call booking.. confirm?? scare later like m1 iphone5 queue..
Old 23-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
one of the bros mentioned that this hse no longer takes in call booking.. confirm?? scare later like m1 iphone5 queue..
Dun wori bro...iPhone 5 no Q only go Club 54A then got Q!
Old 23-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dun wori bro...iPhone 5 no Q only go Club 54A then got Q!
huh? bro, do you mean club 54A dont take in phone booking liao?? paiseh dun get what u mean..
Old 23-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 15
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Your train of thoughts is very questionable!!!

Do you know Wang Fei was depoted just bcos of a meagre amount of $$?? Isn't it indirectly retire (but for bad)??! The SOB Nakamoron made a childish scene at AV office that lead to her deportment just because of a meagre amount of $$!!!

Your reasoning skill is very poor! Indirectly she has to retire but involuntarily!!! Understand??

Your reasoning skill is very poor! Indirectly she has to retire but involuntarily!!!
instead of give her $10k directly, let this money pass thru me and I bonk her till they run back LOL....

Any guys want to sponsor gal back PM me. i surely bonk them gao gao till they go home ! Definitely will use less than $10k ...
Old 23-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
huh? bro, do you mean club 54A dont take in phone booking liao?? paiseh dun get what u mean..
bro no need booking there. First i tot need booking then when I reach there i saw chiobu all like Fairy angels bonk till u blurr which one is which ... When I go in with LuLu 2 more come out I saw and told myself ... die liao.... even LuLu hinted me to focus on her! LOL

Last edited by lamdeng; 23-12-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Old 23-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
instead of give her $10k directly, let this money pass thru me and I bonk her till they run back LOL....

Any guys want to sponsor gal back PM me. i surely bonk them gao gao till they go home ! Definitely will use less than $10k ...
You drill like BG correct.
Old 23-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this place doesnt take phone booking anymore??
Old 23-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You drill like BG correct.
I drill, poke, dig, shove, paint, suck, pump, pop like BoB the Builder.
Old 24-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
I drill, poke, dig, shove, paint, suck, pump, pop like BoB the Builder.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Bob the Builder! Got the Purple Dino or not huh? Barney, barney, barney....
Old 25-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 16
jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!jollyshandy is one of the Best!

actually kinda feel that the previous batch of girls are better e.g. Miko, Yoyo in terms of service or gfe... any bros felt the same way? or prob have not tried more of the latest batch in this house of pleasures..
Old 25-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyshandy View Post
actually kinda feel that the previous batch of girls are better e.g. Miko, Yoyo in terms of service or gfe... any bros felt the same way? or prob have not tried more of the latest batch in this house of pleasures..
absolutely right, we are on the same page. I missed Amy batch !
Old 26-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, this place doesn’t accept phone booking anymore. Sigh! But I wonder how come the APs are still booked until late afternoon, or sometimes, 11pm. Damn sianz!

maybe only frequent f***kers, er, i mean, flyer, with exclusive membership can make phone bookings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1