The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 3
roundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Maserati- Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89...light=maserati

Thumbs up with this pretty sexy girl. Appreciate the confidence and honesty to post real photos. Very sexy with that huge knockers.

She came to me and gave me steady French kisses and started touching my cock. That move made me very very hard.69 and I get to taste her sweet tasty pussy. Good in bed too! Jump on my cock up and down like a rockstar!
Power blinking bros!

RTF: probably yea!
Old 15-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
luxminer is Cool - loads of Potential

Kelly - Hookers

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=kelly

LOOKS: 9 gorgeous woman.

BODY: 9 slim and slender with heat on those good places

PAINTING: slimy wet And tasty

BBBJ: 9 god gagging skills with consistent eye contact. Super sexy! Solid!

FJ: 9 spooned with her! Wow! Was so good as I went all the way in her! So warm so wet .. that sexy Moans.. made it very difficult for me to hold.

GFE: love The Eye contact!

RTF: so many choices. Can consider
Old 15-08-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 19
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Just finish session with Toto of LF. A professional service i must say. Doing her is like doing with an FWB. I really enjoyed spending time with her. Couplled with a nice tits and bum smooth skin with a bit of thai tan. Her service is whatever u command. With a small dick like mine she easily deep throat but tears will still develope at the corner of her eyes. Frenching with tongue nice moan and when she cums her nostrils will flare up. She grinds well during cowgirl and the view of her boobs swaying would make a non season guy burst out fast. Can feel the back of her pussy wall in any position.

Looks: 7.5/10 (aged well don't expect syt here)
Body: 10/10 (combinating of boobs and butt is wow for me)
Boobs: D cups enhanced but soft and will jiggle jiggle
Bbbj: 9/10 (can go deep for me cos mine small, will occasionally give a twist to enhance pleasure)
Fj: make old man came twice in less than 20mins per round including foreplay
Rtf: definately when i have time

PS.. bring 001 for both to feel the pleasure
Old 15-08-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Lust365 - BMW

First blood, first day of work!

Look-10/10
Body - 9/10 got abit of stretch marks but all is well
Boobs - 8/10 B but good enough for me
GFE - 11/10 max!!!!!!
Okt- as prompt as he can be!
Location- good location very easy to locate!

Worth, RTF worthy
Old 15-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 7
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Try to rtf NEW but too bad no slot so okt know i prefer slim and petite girl so recommend me YUI.

Look: Same as photo, young body no birth damage

Body: Very slim and small size (can carry and bonk kind)

Boob: A

Bbbj: yes not bad

Cim: Yes and available

Pussy: not shave

Fj: tight and wet no ky needed

Com: can speak some basic english
Gfe:8/10 cuddle and try to make small chit chat with you in-between shots

Ok for YUI is really very slim and petite. Cannot find a single fats on her, she is really tiny and during fj can see she really enjoy it and squeezing her tummy, holding her tiny waist during doggy and finish the first load like our poly time. In-between shot will keep circle your nipple and your dick. Those who like small waist typical those bone type of sg xmm can go for her definitely not wrong.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=893731
Old 15-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

Spy from Royal

Looks: 9/10 (exactly like picture but more tan)
Body: 9/10 (slim and sexy)
Boobs: 8/10 (man made nicely shaped)
Bbbj: 9/10 (can go on for very long)
French: 9/10 (DFK)
FJ: 9/10 (willing to take any position)
GFE: 8/10 (can converse well in Eng and she took an effort to seduce you during my second session after a short massage.)
RTF: Yes

Limited parking outside so be sure to get boss to open the gate for u for free parking.
Old 15-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alice from Club Friday - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=894517

Looks: 8/10 Youthful girlish features. She got a pair of attractive eyes that draws you in when you look at her face. Appeared in a slinky black lace lingerie that hugged and showed off all her curves

Boobs: 8/10 Real B cup and natural. Just the kind of size I like for grabbing. It is not saggy or whatever

Body: 8/10 Relatively tall and slim. Young SYT type. nice skin.

BBBJ: 9/10 I would say her technique is pretty good. Felt like i was going to cum very soon after she started.

FJ: 9/10 this is where she shines the most, multiple positions and willing to try anything you suggest. her moan and facial expression will make you wanna cum all over her.

GFE: speaks pretty decent English. Not the most GFE I've had, however she does make me feel comfortable in a friendly, fuck buddy way.

RTF: Will consider if no other girls suits to my liking
Old 15-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 3
fck44grand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfck44grand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

BMW - Lust

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=894573&highlight=bmw

Looks: 9/10 quite chai photos and in person is same same
Body: 8/10 couldn’t take my hands off her.
BBBJ: 9/10 sloppy with lots of gagging noises.
Fj: 8.5/10 just needed to stick to doggy-ing her and I have to raise the white flag.
Gfe: very playful personality it’s fun to have someone like her around you.
Rtf: heck ya
Old 15-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

How does this 2 rooms/3 girls arrangement work? So one girl is always on break?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=892976
Jin from babyface

Location: 5/10 Central. 2 rooms with 3 girls. Shower place also share when in saw other Bro.

OKT: 8/10 responsive with fast actual instructions.

Looks: 8/10 chiobu , ah lian look but discount from pimples

Body: 8/10 slim

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced C

BBBJ: 9/10 one of the best ive experienced, can really blow well with good suction.

FJ:9/10. Do a few positions , no complaints. Pussy still tight also have many customers.

Rtf :consider but not in the current place. The girls super friendly.
Old 15-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried evian from trl?
Old 15-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Apple - Empire

Looks: 8.5/10

Body: 9/10 slim and fair

Boobs: 10/10 cannot get my hands off it

Bbbj: 8/10

FJ: 8/10

GFE: power
Old 15-08-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow mongers,

Minnie from Club Friday

OKT: easy communication, some procedures and little bit of walking (not ideal in the humid hot afternoon)

Looks: young sweet and pleasant look type

Body: all natural and not saggy, curvy at the right places

BBBJ: it's superb really, she feels non-commercial but experienced in sex somehow, was very tempted to just let it all out there and then

FJ: she was proactive and an energy bunny (maybe it's still early), only last 1 position WOT, pussy was warm and tight with trimmed bushes

I would recommend her 100%, hope you guys enjoy her as I did, ciao.
Old 15-08-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bumblebuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maserati - Lust 365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=893560

Had pockets of time today so been reading on Maserati fr so texted bro lust to ask the usual questions about location all.

Bro lust replied me promptly and I made a appt for quickie in the afternoon

Location was perfect for me. I don’t like hotels so prefer apt/condo.

Parking wise had to park a bit away but definitely not a problem.

Went inside the given location and she was greeted by Maserati in this white clubbing attire which showed her nipples and well rounded boobs poking through them.

Ushered into the room paid money and she asked me if it was hot outside, I said ya it’s hot outside and she proceeded to take off my clothes so I can cool off 🤣

Toilet is common shared one and I told bro lust ensure I don’t see any other bros and she made well of that.

Toilet abit cramped so I chose to shower myself instead.

Went into the room and I just say the best thing about this location is the aircon blowing directly onto the bed.

Started the deed and frenching like long lost lovers and she sucked the life out of my mouth before working her snake like tongue onto my dick.

I knew that if I let her continue I’d surrender my armies soon so I moved my hands down to her nice shaven pussy and I carried her and laid her on the bed and proceeded down south to show her how powerful my Dyson mouth can be also.

She was so wet, and the look of the wet bald pussy in the dim lighting of the room just made me wanna eat her even more.

After a while caps on and I went into her, we did no more than 3 position changed before I pumped her in doggy while feeling the softness of both her boobs in my hands and I surrendered my armies.

In summary, she really is worth every money and she has this exotic looking face with her high nose bridge and succulent lips.

Anyway showered shortly after and left as boss gave me a few miss calls already so had to rush back to work.

Thanks bro lust for arranging, will probably try Cadillac or bmw next. Maserati v high cc I want a more tame experience where I can guide them
Old 15-08-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
P0pinth3h0us3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro shoik serivce

NAME : nina
FACE : 8
BODY: 7
BOOBS : 7
GFE : 10
BBBJ : 8
SERVICE : 10++

Nina really provides satisfying serivce. she provides solid masssage. She is abit older 30+.
Service beeakdown:
Friendly and great GfE.. can speak good english. Shower and cleans you up well. I opted for massage before service.. Whoa perfect decision. Soo soild that i almost knock off.. she brought me back with some arousing teasing and flip me over and went to work on me.. almost made me shoot with the BJ. told to put cap on and rode me until tired.. then we went on to othe positions.. very adopting in all positions. finished while doggy.. rested a bit and flipped me over and continued massaging.. this time i went to dreamworld.. brought be back with a solid handjob and finished the second shot with a boob job. We still had some time.. so she didnt stop.. continued massage my shoulders and head. She is prefect for mylf lovers. Will RTF for sure.
Old 15-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Namfon (Kingdom88)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=894534

Namfon is a mid 20s salesgirl from Ubon. Newbie to the flesh trade and maiden work trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 5-6". Slim and model built with good height and long sexy legs. Light tan with smooth complexion. Light freckles and mild pimples on face which kinda compliments her young age. Sports a belly button piercing and couple of inks on her hand and on her back.

Natural B perky boobs with pointy light brown nipples. Enjoys to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked.

Fluent Frencher and DFK. Likes to play tongue sword-fighting rather than the sucking type.

Nipple sucking rather catbath and went straight to my tool.

Novice BBBJ with average suction and standard up & down bobbing action. Sensual and gentle BBBJ but lack technique and can't DT. Offers ball licking as well. Average bed skills, IMHO. CIM is on the menu.

Welcomes painting and clitoris stimulation but not fingering. Need a bit of effort to get her into the mood and wet.

FJ. A young, clean-shaved and tight cunt. Open to all positions. Gotta be gentle as she can't take deep and heavy pounding. Soft sensual moans once you hit the right spot. She gets tired quickly on cowgirl so you gotta do most of the work here. Average bed skills, IMHO.

Cuddles with you between breaks and offered light massage before & after shots. Returned her favor with massage as she is clearly tired.

Speaks basic English.

Venue is a 2-star hotel in G.com with 2 single beds and a vanity mirror beside bed. Clean "junior" bath towels provided so BYOT.

Namfon is a demure and friendly lass with a good attitude and always smiling. Willing to please though a bit inexperience on bed so it's best for you to take the lead. Service-oriented thoughout the session and not a time watcher. Kinda felt a bit commercial though as she knows that she is here to work.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze. A new subsidiary of a reputable stable here.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Last edited by kristie009; 16-08-2022 at 04:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1