The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarked View Post
Happy to meet Joey recently <3
Happy XinJiang Day
Old 12-06-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Lastest fr: new set up again and dont have big space for activities.. indeed dont need big space for it as long can touch her smooth skin.
Hmm new setup?.. waaa, got to visit her soon then, but i prefer 2 massage bed space leh..
Old 12-06-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dontsnapme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still have chance to meet
Old 12-06-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

HaAh go visit tonight , xinjiang still accepted one more 11pm

Still can play catching inside la
Old 13-06-2023, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Fr 99: doggy from behind manage to touch her soft ass and ram over speed limit... endless loud moan..
Old 13-06-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmitlanz View Post
Right and that was back in 2007-2008.

And personally I think Joey is exceeded Ixx…..by a distant.
2007-2008 woah ... Joey will be 2022-2023 then

Power Long Weekend ... today those who can leave office early still can try booking

Those with valid off pass , use them quickly to book slot for long weekend

Treasure the countdown in days ... Joey may be another sweet memory month end

+852 67414132 ... today maybe still have chance to meet
Old 13-06-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Proper FR. Met this cutie recently.

Location: rather discreet. Privacy may be a little lacking (sorry to the bro next door for making so much noise from our fun)

Looks: pleasant pre-milf, good complexion and fair skin. Natural tits with good bounce and size for playability, reckon it is a C set. Love those beautiful nips to suck and flick with my tongue.

Body: good height and body proportion just nice, between the range of slim and meaty which is great. Nice ass with right amount of bounce.

Pussy: no smell and some slight bush, very responsive to DATY and overall fun to suck and lick on. Also good tightness as it grips my lil bro with every thrust.

Attitude: super top points here, willing to go all out to please. Dfk and catbathing is superb here. Also love going down on my balls and perineum that drives me wild. Also she found my weak spot and attacked me there relentlessly, which was a crazy sensation for me and instantly made me hard and want to bang her.

FJ: great attitude willing to take in any position, lots of moans and dolby surround effect, and her pussy tightness also brought me to heaven. Shot inside her with cap on as we climaxed together with my lil bro crazily throbbing as it spewed loads of cum. She even got a surprise when she saw how much she made me cum after taking off the helmet. But cant be helped with such great service and fucking.

Rtf: definitely worth it hopefully next time when i am the only customer so i dont have to feel awkward disturbing next door neighbour and also if i am around the area. Thanks for the reco bros, definitely a gem on our shores.
Old 13-06-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Happy to meet Joey recently <3
Yes, once tasted the happiness with Joey, will want more ��

And understand why we so much want to protect our gem's safety
Old 13-06-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Rtf: definitely worth it hopefully next time when i am the only customer so i dont have to feel awkward disturbing next door neighbour and also if i am around the area. Thanks for the reco bros, definitely a gem on our shores.
Bro, dont feel awkward. U know how I end up visit her? That's because while I was fjing her neighbour and overheard her moaning, i bery buay tahan and decided to visit her again 2 days later. So while fjing her, i make sure she moans too. Sibeh arousing.

If she still ard next month, i may visit her again...
Old 13-06-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dryadspirit is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

is she still around ?
Old 14-06-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Bro, dont feel awkward. U know how I end up visit her? That's because while I was fjing her neighbour and overheard her moaning, i bery buay tahan and decided to visit her again 2 days later. So while fjing her, i make sure she moans too. Sibeh arousing.

If she still ard next month, i may visit her again...
Power! ,,,
Old 15-06-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Power! ,,,
JinJiak oh. Really, her moaning is one of those that make u feel... just shiok while f ing her. Lolx. Maybe of her " long yrs of experience" others wl either dont have much moaning or moaning just dont sound real.

Aiya, will say till like tt later hard to book her?
Old 15-06-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bestyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ve never written FRs before because even the best I had in local scenes was quite good but never super good. Till I met Joey on Monday. Best I had in local scene over the 10 years of chionging. Her service is really no horse run.
Old 15-06-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestyang View Post
I’ve never written FRs before

because even the best I had in local scenes was quite good

but never super good. Till I met Joey on Monday.

Best I had in local scene over the 10 years of chionging.

Her service is really no horse run.
Short Sweet Review but already enough to know must visit Joey at least once

Seducing... Tempting to slot in time go meet again today
Old 16-06-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryadspirit View Post
is she still around ?
Catch XinJiang while she is still in Singapore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1