The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post

4. Intermarra Intermara Soi 2
Your Thai must be gian mak mak.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
for convenience, u can try somboon seafood restaurant .. situated just right outside huay kwang MRT station at exit 4
Im my opinion Somboon is not recommended. For tourist is ok. Cheaper and better food elsewhere.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
By the way, I heard the Siam Hotel coffee shop is closed leh....but not 100% sure but I am sure the seniors over here can confirm this!
Siam Hotel is demolished! Ground zero. However FLs still lurk around on main road.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Im my opinion Somboon is not recommended. For tourist is ok. Cheaper and better food elsewhere.
we r tourist mah .. do u want to live like the locals when in foreign countries ?? we can tried the local food but we need not live like the locals ..

i agreed there r cheaper foods elsewhere but somboon prices r reasonable in its standard and quality ...
at least, it's better than that pow kung pao which have closed down since ..
Old 06-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U meant the 1 beside the ah gua show has closed down?? I been passing by it for so many times, but didn't realise it was closed.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, better n cheaper food elsewhere in Ratchada. Went there once only.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro,
I do find many local that eat there too, agree there are better and cheaper food else where, but Somboon is still great place to meet and eat.

My humble two cents.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
we r tourist mah .. do u want to live like the locals when in foreign countries ?? we can tried the local food but we need not live like the locals ..

i agreed there r cheaper foods elsewhere but somboon prices r reasonable in its standard and quality ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
I do find many local that eat there too, agree there are better and cheaper food else where, but Somboon is still great place to meet and eat.
I did not mean to eat THB25 noodles for every meal like locals. But yes indeed I did eat and live like the locals when I was staying in BKK during a certain period of time. From a local's perspective even most of Huai Khwang's food is expensive. Better and cheaper food at Town In Town area. Rich Thais go as well.

What I'm suggesting is that Somboon is overrated. Haha Somboon don't accept credit cards. Can try Kuang Seafood opposite Emerald Hotel. Por Kung Pow is definitely a rip off.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I did not mean to eat THB25 noodles for every meal like locals. But yes indeed I did eat and live like the locals when I was staying in BKK during a certain period of time. From a local's perspective even most of Huai Khwang's food is expensive. Better and cheaper food at Town In Town area. Rich Thais go as well.
aiyah ... i know u used to live like a bangkokians once .. that's why u look like bangkok人。。。。 

Quote:
Haha Somboon don't accept credit cards. Por Kung Pow is definitely a rip off.
totally agreed .... somboon don't accept credit cards ...
once my colleagues almost have to wash plates cos they do not have enough bahts with them ..
Old 06-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
agree, Somboon and the whole stretch of restaurants along there are too touristy and expensive, even the sharkfin rest. price is staggering.

i find Kwang rest opp. is cheaper, even cheaper will be the Noi seafood along Hway Kwang road and Talaat Hway Kwang which serve more authentic thai foods
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 06-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
There is another restaurant near Huay Kwang area with man-made lake "sort of" and with a very nice band in the middle of the lake...I was there last month. Very nice...but the food...so so only.! Very romantic!
Shifu Playman, is tis the place ur refering to?

:: Nathong Restaurant ::
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 06-09-2008, 10:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post

Oh...you are good....only with some description...you will be able to find the place out....well done! It is not that expensive considering 5 of us only with beer and drinks plus 5-6 dishes = 1,500 bahts!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post

Oh...you are good....only with some description...you will be able to find the place out....well done! It is not that expensive considering 5 of us only with beer and drinks plus 5-6 dishes = 1,500 bahts!
Old 07-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah all archans err. i want to eat fresh oysters do u know where to find good catchers??
Old 07-09-2008, 03:03 PM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Wah all archans err. i want to eat fresh oysters do u know where to find good catchers??
Oysters?....RCA??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1