The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
take saturday morning 0645hrs Tiger air flight, lagi best. Check in 2 hrs before departure at 0445hrs. maybe wake up at 4am to go to airport
beside tiger and jetstar, offer morning flight, how abt other airlines?

how abt night flight, 8pm onwards
Old 06-03-2007, 12:36 PM
WayneMario

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
This one not true leh....my gf house is house 5.5m by 40m....one more 8m by 20m....4.5m x 13m ...and last one 8m by 17m....
Check out the houses in district 7. Got $ can by one for your Ba xa.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Derelict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suggest you check it yourself

http://www.jetstar.com/sg/index.html

Infact most airlines have a webby. It is there to help with the the unanswered questions.

Hope that helps.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There's no so called FIXED land size.
got lah...the land is fixed according to the amount of cash that you have
Old 06-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
beside tiger and jetstar, offer morning flight, how abt other airlines?

how abt night flight, 8pm onwards
SQ has morning flight a few times a week. Night flight? Don't have la. maybe in your dreams or in JC 51 when u ride the gal in economy class
Old 06-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Marriage with a student pass holder

Thought of posting this over here to assist samster with vietnam girl friend who is holding on to student pass...I have email ICA about some queries that I have using some "better" email...previously I have use yahoo mail to ask them and they tell me that student pass holder cannot ROM no matter what...they will need to cancel their student pass 1st and reapply after ROM...but now I got a more detailed and sensible reply...as followed:

1 Please be informed that for the issue of a Student's Pass (STP), the applicant or his/her local sponsor will have to undertake to ensure that the applicant shall not marry a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) while he/she is in Singapore on STP. The condition " not to marry a SC/PR while in Singapore " is stated in condition 9 of the security bond. If there is a breach of conditions in the security bond, the security deposit may be forfeited.

2 If the STP holders wish to marry SC/PR, they may do so after the expiry / cancellation of their STP. However, if they wish to get marry and study in Singapore, it is preferable that they submit a STP application for our consideration after they have married.

3 In a case when a foreign student was exempted from furnishing a security deposit for the issuance of his/her current Student's Pass, he/she does not need to seek our permission to grant approval to file for a marriage. However, he/she may wish to inform us in writing if he is registering her marriage with a Singapore citizen/PR, at the
following address:

Senior Manager
Visitor Services Centre
Student's Pass Unit
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority
10 Kallang Road
#08-00 ICA Building
Singapore 208718

4 Kindly note that marriage to a Singaporean or PR does not automatically qualify a foreigner for immigration facilities, i,e, PR or Long Term Social Visit Pass. Each application is carefully assessed and considered on its own merits. Generally, a Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident is eligible to apply Long Term Social Visit Pass or Permanent
Residence for the spouse, as long as the marriage is lawful or legally in order, together with the supporting documents for our consideration upon obtaining the marriage certificate. In addition, please note that an official translation is necessary for documents which are not written in English.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Marriage with a student pass holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
Thought of posting this over here to assist samster with vietnam girl friend who is holding on to student pass...I have email ICA about some queries that I have using some "better" email...previously I have use yahoo mail to ask them and they tell me that student pass holder cannot ROM no matter what...they will need to cancel their student pass 1st and reapply after ROM...but now I got a more detailed and sensible reply
So now from Hopeless case becomes hopeful case. So don't wait anymore. Quickly get her to ROM and buy a flat. I waiting to go for your wedding and house warming.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
SQ has morning flight a few times a week. Night flight? Don't have la. maybe in your dreams or in JC 51 when u ride the gal in economy class

i hv semi retire from 51! nw want to go HCMC
Old 06-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Derelict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quickly get her to ROM and buy a flat. I waiting to go for your wedding and house warming.
In this forum. That leaves alot to the imagination...

Missunderstanding can happen.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneMario View Post
Bro, you mean Phu My Hung or Tan My? I used to hang around there. Btw, my house is near to Phu My Hung. Its near to RMIT campus, just down Nguyen Van Linh Street at KDC Trung Son at binh Chanh.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
i hv semi retire from 51! nw want to go HCMC
If want to from this weekend to next weekend, u can forget about it. Almost full for all airlines. Was trying to get air ticket to go HCMC in the next few days, all full. Even business class for garuda and Vietnam air is full
Old 06-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
In this forum. That leaves alot to the imagination...

Missunderstanding can happen.
???? what you talking about????
Old 06-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneMario View Post
???
I buy for her for what??? Her family have 4 house in hcmc...not counting other place.....
Old 06-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bonkers69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If want to from this weekend to next weekend, u can forget about it. Almost full for all airlines. Was trying to get air ticket to go HCMC in the next few days, all full. Even business class for garuda and Vietnam air is full

Manage to get ticket this afternoon. leaving on 9/3/07 - return 12/3/07. ya , u r right bro , most return ticket full liao.
You can try magedine travel at people's park centre.they mainly sell tickets to HCMC.
Can call to find out at 665327709. Hope you can get one.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers69 View Post
Manage to get ticket this afternoon. leaving on 9/3/07 - return 12/3/07. ya , u r right bro , most return ticket full liao.
You can try magedine travel at people's park centre.they mainly sell tickets to HCMC.
Can call to find out at 665327709. Hope you can get one.
I guess u mean 65327709?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1