The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
larnaryar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarnaryar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Da Lu

Well, here's my first (and last) FR on Da Lu. Well not so much an FR since I didn't even do much, but this might help some people so here it is.

I was having dinner at the famous Founder Bak Kut Teh, which by the way is absolutely delicious, and happened to remember a friend metioning Da Lu Music Loungue. The location of the establishment is right beside the Caltex Petrol Kiosk and directly opposite Balestier Centre. You'll know the place when you see it, there are a few chairs outside where a few women will be sitting around (or rather smoking around) beckoning unsuspecting victims inside.

Since I was bored and it was still quite early (It was 9pm, Da Lu opens from early morning till 12 midnight) I decided to get a mug of beer. Walked in and was met with a lady in her forties who asked me what I wanted to drink and I requested a mug of Tiger which inclusive of tidbids came to $20. I was ushered into a small cubicle which spelt bad, very very bad. After which a swarm of women in their 30s or 40s swarmed over. It was like those zombie films but instead of bullets to the head you needed $2 dollar bills. The women themselves resembled zombies, drop dead repulsive. However there were 1 or 2 who I thought decent, but it could have been the hovering cloud of smoke or the extremely dim lighting which did me in. Having been convinced that this was definately not the place for me, I quickly downed my beer, swallowed my nuts, distributed several $2 notes and made beeline for the door.

Before leaving, I managed to obtain several pricings for the benefit of my brothers here. Tips for ladies who sit around start from about $2 (But honestly speaking, you're paying them to fuck off and not for their company). You can get a simple handjob for as little as $10, a bbbj for $20 and a FJ for $30 in the bathroom. The general clientele there are elderly men and if I am not wrong there were a few PRC workers there too. They were all being serviced in the open, very messed up.

This is DEFINATELY not the place for serious chiongsters. It would probably be a destination of choice if you're extremely low on cash or if you have a fetish for the elderly. Other than that, do avoid this place and head to a more decent joint. Like BS KTV! Which I will be going to next week Peace, out.
Old 17-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

halo bros,
have seen alot of report on this da lu,want to give it a try for a long time.
on monday try to have some action from the FL dome 2 but some not working in new year day.was feeling bore nothing to do so head down to balister. in i go to dalu to me the ladies there some is still ok for me.the lady who open my table is a fifty old lady number 77.ask me alot of question and told me alot of special in dalu and ask what i want.i told her that i want a BBBj and she intro me to number 81.waited for very long she still buzz doing bussines for other customer.then came a not bad looking lady number 19 she told me she was in her late 30s nice lady. have a nice conversation with her and ask her to do BBBj on me and told me the place i sat she is not comrfortabe in doing BBBj and ask to HJ me but told her i cant cum on that. no choice so wait for 81 findlly she came and she was drunk and BBBJ on me,really cannot cum for me maybe is the beer or there is too much noise.too bad for me pay her $20.i envy bro who can cim there. ask for bill total spending there is $85.
Old 21-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ch_chua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time nvr go da lu,any bro got good recommend for bbbj,i dun mind the age.
Old 21-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thai_lover143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros..
what about the gals language in Da Lu, do they speak english (little bit)
Old 21-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Anyonen planning to go? count me in . . pm me

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 21-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ch_chua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mostly singaporean n Malaysian can speak english.
Old 21-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Star Cruiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStar Cruiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can i join in the outing ? i have never been to one before, would love to go and find out for myself.
Old 22-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

me going 2moro
Old 25-02-2010, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
For those interested in SYT, forget about Da Lu. There is a bar near Lorong 15 along Sims Ave with more then 10 SYT from China. Beer is $10 for Tiger during HH which last until 8 pm. Place is clean with KTV system and mei mei quite playful. They are also Malaysian aunties but you can ignore them. If you know the girls there, just cash bill at the beginning and only your approved mei mei will sit with you. Others who sit need not be given tips. When you are done, just pay the ones whom you ask to sit with you and then walk out.

Recommened SYT - 18, 222, 5, 37, 111
Went inside, only to have a look. This place Blue Lagoon is not a joint like Da Lu.
Da Lu has tables which are separated from each other by wooden partitions (for ur privacy when u are being bj'ed).
Old 27-02-2010, 07:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 0
USCKCL is one of the Best!USCKCL is one of the Best!USCKCL is one of the Best!

hi any bro going dalu.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

anyone going??
Old 21-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 22
lyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylyontempler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

HI guys,

I went there last tuesday as no one at home, damn boring. All my ladies had went to Malaysia for a short trip and i was left alone due to work.

Reached Da Lu around 7.30pm, went in and was usher in by the uncle. Ask for no. 6 and the uncle shouted and was brought to my seat. I've heard so much about no. 6 Mona in this thread n had been there for a few times but had never seen her, so kinda excited.

After a few mins, she arrived n wow she had lovely breasts n not bad looking for her age. As i dun drink beer, i ask for coke but she told me just order beer n we both share. Then i told her at the same time "Mai dan" so we can chat in peace without disturbance. I gave her a hundred for change n awhile later she came back with beer n small change. Then she went out to the petrol station next door to buy me coke.

Then when she's back, pour me coke and pour out her breasts. She had a few sip of her drinks n i had mine n the fun begins. I strip off my pants, fold it n place it on the table n that's wat i usually do. She started stroking me till i'm hard then gave me bj. She does give very good bj, quite comfortable n enjoyable with good suctions. At the same time i grab hold of he breasts and squeeze it hard. She was moaning loudly n it's kinda exciting.

Then she lift up her shirt pull aside her g-string n sat on my hard penis and started riding. I was so horny thinking i've been ride by her raw. We took it slow n enjoy every moment of it. We were having so much fun that she moan louder n louder then she had her orgasm. She then rest sitting on my lap with my penis still in her. After she's over her orgasm, she ride me again. This time after 10 mins, i cannot tahan liao n cum all inside her. She didn't withdraw my penis out of her and let me soak inside her for awhile.

After awhile, she got up n lick me clean. I hold her in my arms n we just rest there n at the same time playing with her huge nipples. We chat a little n obviously she half drunk.

Then when it's 10.45pm, she told me they'll on the light at 11pm, still got time n she'll do me another hj, i said ok. She started stroking me n very fast i'm hard again. She was impressed by my energy n hardness then bend down n bj me. Then i said wanna ride me? this time she lift her shirt all the way over her shoulder exposing from her breasts down. Almost naked n she cross over my thigh, grab my penis and shove it in. This time i saw condom over my penis! I ask her why there's a condom on my penis, i thought she ride me raw. She told me she dun wanna get pregnant. Then i ask her how about just now? i dun feel any condom n didn't see her removing one. And also didn't see her wiping her virgina after i cum inside her. Her action is so fast, she can place a condom on me, ride me and remove without me knowing of feeling. She's good!

already 11.10pm and she's still riding me worrying the uncle might on the light. Then around 11.15pm, she sat up remove the condom and gave me bj.
Then i told her i'm gonna cum, she hj me and watch my sperm shooting out. I shot some on her face n on myself. She clean me up n said i produce alot n she like it. She took a wet tissue and wipe me clean then wipe her breasts n virgina. We finished up our drinks n i left quitely. At the entrance, we hug n kiss on the lips n off i go.

Total damage: $90 (i btl beer, $4 for uncle n rest all to mona as there's no announcement of me "mai dan", she had done it quitely so i gave her all the change but i took back 10 for taxi)

Fun: hjs, bbbjs, 2 fjs and lots of breasts squeezing n virgina digging.

Will go again at end of the month.
Old 29-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
thai_lover143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros.. any dress code? can go in shorts..?
Old 30-03-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai_lover143 View Post
bros.. any dress code? can go in shorts..?
Dress code??? hehehe!!!
Once I saw an old angmoh going in with nothing more than a pair of shorts. One of the ladies told me he was very dirty and smelled like urine.
But many of the ladies went to him cuz he tipped very well.
Old 30-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyontempler View Post
HI guys,

I went there last tuesday as no one at home, damn boring. All my ladies had went to Malaysia for a short trip and i was left alone due to work.

Reached Da Lu around 7.30pm, went in and was usher in by the uncle. Ask for no. 6 and the uncle shouted and was brought to my seat. I've heard so much about no. 6 Mona in this thread n had been there for a few times but had never seen her, so kinda excited.

After a few mins, she arrived n wow she had lovely breasts n not bad looking for her age. As i dun drink beer, i ask for coke but she told me just order beer n we both share. Then i told her at the same time "Mai dan" so we can chat in peace without disturbance. I gave her a hundred for change n awhile later she came back with beer n small change. Then she went out to the petrol station next door to buy me coke.

Then when she's back, pour me coke and pour out her breasts. She had a few sip of her drinks n i had mine n the fun begins. I strip off my pants, fold it n place it on the table n that's wat i usually do. She started stroking me till i'm hard then gave me bj. She does give very good bj, quite comfortable n enjoyable with good suctions. At the same time i grab hold of he breasts and squeeze it hard. She was moaning loudly n it's kinda exciting.

Then she lift up her shirt pull aside her g-string n sat on my hard penis and started riding. I was so horny thinking i've been ride by her raw. We took it slow n enjoy every moment of it. We were having so much fun that she moan louder n louder then she had her orgasm. She then rest sitting on my lap with my penis still in her. After she's over her orgasm, she ride me again. This time after 10 mins, i cannot tahan liao n cum all inside her. She didn't withdraw my penis out of her and let me soak inside her for awhile.

After awhile, she got up n lick me clean. I hold her in my arms n we just rest there n at the same time playing with her huge nipples. We chat a little n obviously she half drunk.

Then when it's 10.45pm, she told me they'll on the light at 11pm, still got time n she'll do me another hj, i said ok. She started stroking me n very fast i'm hard again. She was impressed by my energy n hardness then bend down n bj me. Then i said wanna ride me? this time she lift her shirt all the way over her shoulder exposing from her breasts down. Almost naked n she cross over my thigh, grab my penis and shove it in. This time i saw condom over my penis! I ask her why there's a condom on my penis, i thought she ride me raw. She told me she dun wanna get pregnant. Then i ask her how about just now? i dun feel any condom n didn't see her removing one. And also didn't see her wiping her virgina after i cum inside her. Her action is so fast, she can place a condom on me, ride me and remove without me knowing of feeling. She's good!

already 11.10pm and she's still riding me worrying the uncle might on the light. Then around 11.15pm, she sat up remove the condom and gave me bj.
Then i told her i'm gonna cum, she hj me and watch my sperm shooting out. I shot some on her face n on myself. She clean me up n said i produce alot n she like it. She took a wet tissue and wipe me clean then wipe her breasts n virgina. We finished up our drinks n i left quitely. At the entrance, we hug n kiss on the lips n off i go.

Total damage: $90 (i btl beer, $4 for uncle n rest all to mona as there's no announcement of me "mai dan", she had done it quitely so i gave her all the change but i took back 10 for taxi)

Fun: hjs, bbbjs, 2 fjs and lots of breasts squeezing n virgina digging.

Will go again at end of the month.

bro, any idea what shift mona works ? is her number 6 ?
any other good MILF to recommend.
I went da lu twice about 2 yrs ago. Thinking of going again one afternoon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1