The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HK Happening

Hello long time no see bros. I also going back to SZ next tue. Have to go back work liao In SG too long le... Hope to meet up wif u guys. Especially bro rokket and bro buster.
Old 27-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Hello long time no see bros. I also going back to SZ next tue. Have to go back work liao In SG too long le... Hope to meet up wif u guys. Especially bro rokket and bro buster.
What about me brother Remyken? You only see them ar? Can join us for drinks....in SZ, HK, or CP?
Old 27-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Great to see you guys in HK... Any meeting this weekend?
Old 27-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
Great to see you guys in HK... Any meeting this weekend?
Brother, when you coming to Hongkong? I should be there for 2 days on next Monday and Tuesday, then to China. You can go for drinks? Pls sms me to my HK mobile number on Monday..with your new number. cheers.
Old 27-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
PCCC has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Brother, when you coming to Hongkong? I should be there for 2 days on next Monday and Tuesday, then to China. You can go for drinks? Pls sms me to my HK mobile number on Monday..with your new number. cheers.

Hi bro sebast, i'll be there next wk too! Clueless about where to chiong.. will be staying around wanchai area... any recommendations on where to find wls around that area?
Old 28-09-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where will forget veteran Master Sebast

Bro u be there next tue ah? i also be at sz from tue onwards. if you come over china can pm me. dun call my china hp. my OC using now. i get a new no. will sms u let u know. btw, can u pm me ur hk and china hp no. again.
Old 28-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
I hope my information to you is essential. Please try www.best161.com.hk to get more WL information.

I would personally recommended causeway bay and Jordon as for local dish i would go prince edwards. Unless you want hotel service and willing to pay more.

It quite easy to find those bothel and please jot down all address before heading down.

The pressing bell tactic can pick it up from those local people. Just press the bell and if girls are your cup of tea then ask for the price. If not just go off and proceed next WL.
master at work again .. how's life bro ? tried apple yet ?
Old 28-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Where will forget veteran Master Sebast

Bro u be there next tue ah? i also be at sz from tue onwards. if you come over china can pm me. dun call my china hp. my OC using now. i get a new no. will sms u let u know. btw, can u pm me ur hk and china hp no. again.
hahaha..don't say like that..I will be glad to catch up with you. Have given you my HK mobile number, pls call me when you are back. I will be away to SH on Tuesday and back on Thurdsay, probably will be in HK still
Old 29-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boxter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Bro Typersg, there're a few of us in HK during that time. Check your PM inbox.
Nice to know that a few of the bros would be at the sourcing fair between 11 Oct to 14Oct. Do you mind if I could tagged along?
Old 29-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
typersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxter
Nice to know that a few of the bros would be at the sourcing fair between 11 Oct to 14Oct. Do you mind if I could tagged along?
It would be good to have a few of us chionging together!

Bro Rokket, I added you to my MSN liao but seem like u never online... or issit our timing not gam... haha...

Anyway... I'm really looking forward to a great time in HK, BTW OT abit, HK during that period is what season ah? Cold? Around what temperature? hee.. pardon my ignorance....

Old 01-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He is having great time with HK girl. The prince of HK is having an affair in 5 star hotels in Sydney.

Damn you Bro rokket get good fish from me but did not get me any good stuff in return. I will blast you with my bazooka if dared to come hk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typersg

Bro Rokket, I added you to my MSN liao but seem like u never online... or issit our timing not gam... haha...

Anyway... I'm really looking forward to a great time in HK, BTW OT abit, HK during that period is what season ah? Cold? Around what temperature? hee.. pardon my ignorance....

Old 01-10-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oct is best weather - Spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typersg

Old 01-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, I'm coming back on 20 Oct - 24 Oct....Anyone keen to meet up?
Old 01-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Happy National SUPER LONG Hoilday!!
Old 01-10-2006, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
PCCC has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

yo bros,

will be in HK next wk. keen to try some 141 gals. But the bloody site keeps hanging on me. Wat's the name and number of the okt(s) to call? Really appreciate any bro who can help! Thanks a million!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1