The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Not too sure what u mean by not going all the way or happening the way u hoped for?
Yalor, i also don't quite understand wat he means ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not too sure what u mean by not going all the way or happening the way u hoped for?
Haha...why TS so active in his thread this saturday afternoon ???...going to post his next notti instalment with Joey for us to read n enjoy is it ???

Old 14-09-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

No answer. Just waiting for the answer
Old 14-09-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
No answer. Just waiting for the answer
TS is so cute.... 1st time.. so far never seen anyone answer a question like this......hahaha

Last edited by Rickey; 14-09-2020 at 12:59 PM.
Old 14-09-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
FirstJide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread. Hope to read more stories of Joey
Old 19-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you.
Old 18-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Adventure #40: Long BPL Soccer Night

It has been a long time since we enjoy the BPL soccer night. I was checking out the fixtures on Friday night during our dinner.

"Wow, tomorrow got quite a few good matches leh. Merseyside Derby, followed by Manchester City vs Arsenal and Newcastle vs Manchester United." I told Joey excitedly.

"Aiya, nowadays every where also close early and not showing live matches leh. We watch at home always switch channels or end up dozing off in the living room one leh." Joey replied.

"Ya lo, see how tomorrow lo." I replied as we continue our Friday dinner.

Come Saturday morning, Joey told me that she received a text from her colleague and they jioing to go one of the guy's house (the one in Toa Payoh) for soccer night. What a coincidence.

"How? Should we go? They asked you along since they know u like soccer too." Joey asked. Joey told me, there will be another 2 guys from her team joining, since limiting to 5 persons only.

"Ok lo, let's go lo. At least more fun to watch soccer like that." I replied since also had nothing much to do.

The house owner, A was in his 50s, staying alone. Another 2 of her team mates are in their 40s. A ordered some Jap food for dinner for everyone, B, C and us will be bring alcohol and snacks.

We arrived at A place at about 7.15pm, in time for the Merseyside Derby. By the time we arrived, everyone was already seated on the 3 seater sofa, with the food, alcohol and snacks all lined up on the coffee table. (There was quite a bit of alcohol, ranging from beer, soju, sake and whisky). Joey and me went over and sat down on the carpet, on the floor by the coffee table, opposite the sofa.
Old 18-10-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

"Come, come let's eat now. Don't wait. Joey, you sit this one ba. Easier to eat." A greeted us as he passed Joey a small stool.

(Joey was in her black lacy spaghetti top, short denim shorts, black bra and her pink thongs)

Everyone started the food and drinks while enjoying the match. Was rather entertaining match and half time came as we finished up the food. Throughout I noticed that Joey will need to bend forward each time she is eating her food or drinks. Good view for the 3 guys opposite, especially they are seated higher on the sofa. And with the small stool, Joey will need to open her legs apart in order to reach forward. From my angle I can see the pink thongs through the denim shorts opening clearly. (Not sure if the rest can see from their angle.)

"Come, I clear and pack up a bit" Joey stood up and bend forward to clear the dinner away from the coffee table and bring them to the kitchen to throw. Her deep cleavage was in full view to the guys, although it's only less than a minute.

"Now got space liao. Come come, try some of the sojus that I brought over. Quite easy to drink and I end up buying too many last time." B offered his drinks as we were discussing about the first half highlights.

As the night passed, we cleared the sojus and sakes. By the time the Manchester City vs Arsenal match started, We were already high and C was already dozing on the sofa.

"Who do you think will win Joey, then we bet small small. At least more exciting." B asked.

"Don't know leh, maybe just Man City?" Joey replied.

"Win ah. Or give ball. Since you always like to give ball. Hahaha." B teased Joey openly, to A and my surprise. "Ok I buy Man City give ball."

"Idiot leh you. Drunk liao right. You want give ball you give lo. Haha. Lose not my problem ah." Joey replied loudly. From the way she replied, she must be high too.
Old 18-10-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Throughout the match, we were clearing the whisky, while A and B were enjoying Joey zao geng and teasing her. Each time Man City was attacking, Joey will be excited, and ended up showing her cleavage and thongs even more.

After the first goal, we were all celebrating. "Ok 1 more goal, Joey we need your help now, put more balls. Haha. Cheers." A said jokingly.

"Yeah, got chance. Ok later I go toilet adjust and put more balls. Haha." Joey replied as we drink up.

Fast forward to the end of game, pity Man City only won by 1 goal. By then, we had cleared almost 3/4 of the whisky. B and C decided to grab home together since they stayed nearby, leaving A, Joey and myself for the Newcastle vs Manchester United match.

"Come, make yourself comfortable on the sofa. Now got space liao." A told me as he cleared up the coffee table. Me and Joey shifted up to the sofa. (I was seated in the middle, while Joey was seated next to me on one side.) By then, Joey was already drunk and adjusted to sleep on the sofa, with her legs curled up and head on my lap.

A came back to join me, "Alamak, gone liao ah. Never mind. Let her sleep lo. I can sit on the floor." A told me as he seated himself diagonally in front of us, on Joey's side.

In her position, the spag top was already quite stretched and showing more of her squeezed boobs and her shorts was hiked up even more. Each time when A needs to turn back to speak to me, I am sure he had a few view of her cleavage, butt, thongs and maybe even pussy.

While watching, I was feeling bit horny from the night of watching Joey got teased. I slowly slid my hand through her spag top and played with her nipples gently, with A back facing us. Then I slid my fingers from the shorts opening adjusted the thongs aside and ran my finger along the pussy.

Joey was getting wet but she was still deep in her sleep. Was rather exciting cause each time when A was turning back, I had to quickly take my hands out.

There was once Joey let out a soft moan as she adjusted herself. That caused A to turn back and I thinked he must have seen a glimpse of pussy from the misaligned thongs. He looked shocked and paused for a while before asking if she needs anything. Match ended with Manchester United wining 4-1.
Old 18-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

I woke Joey up and we drove home immediately before dozing off until the next day afternoon. Was super tired. Washed up and we were still dressed in the night before clothings. We continue to laze in bed.

"So shagged ah you. Yesterday Man Utd match you never watch leh. Dozed off all the way. Sleep until don't know pink thongs and pussy got exposed to A or not. Haha" I teased her. "So high some more. Give ball to people hor. How about give 2 balls." I pulled down her spag top and bra at one go, exposing her 2 boobs staring back at me.

Before Joey can react, I sucked hard at her nipples. "Hmm nice. Ah ya. 2 balls for you." Joey moaned, apparently she is also in the mood.

"B and C need to play with your 2 balls." I continue sucking one nipple and pinching her other nipple.

"Ahhh. Hmmm Come score 2 goals ah B and C score 1 each ah.. ... Hmm" Joey continue with the role play with her eyes closed. Probably imagining the scenario.

Next I pulled down her shorts and thongs together, spread her legs wide, knees bent towards her chest, with her wet pussy fully exposed. "Now it's A turn to have a taste of this." I dived straight into her pussy and licking up all her musky horny juices mixed with sweat and pee. "Wow chee bye so wet. So smelly, kinky. Your pussy smells horny. Horny for the whole night already right, so wet. You enjoyed it ya. Very tasty."

"Ahh.. Ahh.. Yes very wet liao. Ahh I haven't. Ahh wash.. Ahh bit.. Dirty. Ahh and horny liao. Yes.. Ahhh." Joey moaned loudly as she played with my hard cock from outside my shorts. "Going to cum.. Ahh.. Ahh"

I removed my clothes and knelt next to her and finger her hard with 2 fingers while she continue massaging my dirty cock. As she was getting fingered hard, she leaned over and sucked the cock hard, without any invitation.

"Wow, you so horny liao ah Joey, even my old dirty stinky cock you also want. How is the taste? Is it turning you on again?" I asked as I am enjoying the blow job.

It doesn't take long before she was cumming again and started moaning loudly again. She came and squirted a patch on the bed.

After so much teasing and foreplay, I cant take it, and fucked her hard for another 5 mins before cumming together and the usual washing up. What a long tiring soccer night it was.
Old 18-10-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Finally posted. Sorry for the long story.
Old 18-10-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
obof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. I'm sure A jerk off after you left, thinking of Joey's pussy
Old 18-10-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally posted. Sorry for the long story.
Glad to see TS write another long sexciting story of he n his notti wifey Joey after such a long while ...

Wat is there to apologise TS ??.. the longer the story the better ...we shd be thanking u instead for taking so much of yr time to write n type out such a long sexciting story for us to read to make us hard and wet for Joey ...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 19-10-2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Adventure #40: Long BPL Soccer Night

It has been a long time since we enjoy the BPL soccer night. I was checking out the fixtures on Friday night during our dinner.

"Wow, tomorrow got quite a few good matches leh. Merseyside Derby, followed by Manchester City vs Arsenal and Newcastle vs Manchester United." I told Joey excitedly.
Quote:
Throughout the match, we were clearing the whisky, while A and B were enjoying Joey zao geng and teasing her. Each time Man City was attacking, Joey will be excited, and ended up showing her cleavage and thongs even more.

There was once Joey let out a soft moan as she adjusted herself. That caused A to turn back and I thinked he must have seen a glimpse of pussy from the misaligned thongs. He looked shocked and paused for a while before asking if she needs anything. Match ended with Manchester United winning 4-1.
Me too.. i also stayed up late into the night to watch all those 3 exciting english football matches ...so happyyyy my favourite team MU won 4-1 ...TS so sayang leh, why never jio me to go along to A's house in Toa Payoh to watch tgt with them ??...watching alone is so boring...there's more fun and excitement watching tgt mah, can scream, shout n hug each other when a goal is scored ! ...plus got incentive to see Joey zaogeng too ...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 19-10-2020 at 01:29 AM.
Old 19-10-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sysnine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, i also stayed up late into the night to watch all those 3 exciting english football matches ...so happyyyy my favourite team MU won 4-1 ...TS so sayang leh, why never jio me to go along to A's house in Toa Payoh to watch tgt with them ??...watching alone is so boring...there's more fun and excitement watching tgt mah, can scream, shout n hug each other when a goal is scored ! ...plus got incentive to see Joey zaogeng too ...hehe
I'm sure your eyes will be following Joey's balls rather than the football on screen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1