The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant81 View Post
Had a very very bad experience with the okt there. Never gonna visit this stable again. Okt damm attitude. Bros beware.
I thought this OKT is quite OK. Courteous, never messes up bookings, no problem with calling girls from other house (unless they're super ang pais, in which case he'll advise you to go to the house directly since waiting time can be 3-4 hours). I'm not a share holder of this house, BTW

What happened?
Old 12-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Had a very very bad experience with the okt there. Never gonna visit this stable again. Okt damm attitude. Bros beware.
Bro you sure you have the right house? Ah Yap is one of the most courteous okts I have met in GL. Accommodating and patient. Perhaps you are mistake .
Old 12-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
Bro you sure you have the right house? Ah Yap is one of the most courteous okts I have met in GL. Accommodating and patient. Perhaps you are mistake .
Bro, I agree. I support this nice uncle too at 1606. Never too pushy for his own house gals and always takes his time to help you for selection
Old 12-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

oi, don't just anyhow flame okt leh, better back it up, i not regular supporter of this house, i hang around w12 mostly, but the okt here at 1606 has never treated me badly, i only ban former 1637 okt for being rude to me b4 he kena ban by av
Old 12-05-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
ZondaF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya got to speak up for 1606 okt although I only been to there 2 times both of my time there the okt was smiling and he was quite courtous and even thanks me for coming.
Old 12-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

I think he is talking about Jeff who now base at 1606A under Ah Lee lah...

I am sure Ah Yap nice guy leh...
Old 12-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frankie5_1_0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at the house to try sweet yesterday. Nothing wrong with the girl, but then she is really not my type. Too much flesh for me, I like the skinny and slim type. For those who don't mind fleshy girl, she's one to recommend.

Anyway, I saw a girl who's quite attractive. Asked the assistant what's her name, he said weiwei, some new girl. I try to search throught the thread and didn't seem to find any info about her. Any senior bro can enlighten?
Old 12-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: L16h6

Maybe bro tyrant81 maybe blur tot he was at 1606 he could be at 1606A or 16w06 OKT at 1606 is super courtesy, patient n friendly
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 13-05-2013, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie5_1_0 View Post
Was at the house to try sweet yesterday. Nothing wrong with the girl, but then she is really not my type. Too much flesh for me, I like the skinny and slim type. For those who don't mind fleshy girl, she's one to recommend.

Anyway, I saw a girl who's quite attractive. Asked the assistant what's her name, he said weiwei, some new girl. I try to search throught the thread and didn't seem to find any info about her. Any senior bro can enlighten?
Nothing wrong with Sweet la.....except she tell u...she enjoy sex with u....french deep deep.with u n say she only french u others she only mouth touch......SWEET talk u dat she miss u...........tell u she dont know how to talk well in fact she SWEET talk alot.......nothing wrong actually....commerical talk standard SOP.........anyway she is nice to bond as she is quite horny n moan loud.....a fun bond .....just enjoy the action n watch her act.....worth yr money....dats was months back....dont know now she change tatics already ????
Old 13-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
megatron7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is ling yang still working at 1606?
Old 13-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1606 is one of the better n friendly houses to go.. U probably went into another house n mistaken it for 1606.
Old 13-05-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by megatron7181 View Post
Is ling yang still working at 1606?
Yes she is back since last Saturday Liao...
Old 13-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Maxine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This house has a friendly and courteous okt from my past experience there. I cannot see how tyrant81 can make such a comment.
Old 13-05-2013, 05:38 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
1606 is one of the better n friendly houses to go.. U probably went into another house n mistaken it for 1606.
Bro, which more friendlier ?
2831A or 1606?
Me , not been to 1606 yet,aft reading all the praises , feel like swopping over there.
Old 13-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro, which more friendlier ?
2831A or 1606?
Me , not been to 1606 yet,aft reading all the praises , feel like swopping over there.
Both equally friendly. just that interior layout is different.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1