The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Just headed down yesterday in the afternoon for my vege meal downstairs, I think was trying my luck at lvl 4 and found one spot near the escalator up where there were like 3 shops in the same row, already can see half balls and sexy things standing at the doorway but due to $ not enough decided to just do window shopping only.

nonetheless the stocks seems bountiful from lvl 3-4.
Old 18-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

hi guys...
just went down today to FC..
heard soo much abt lily so had to check her out..

saw this small petite gal with half ball sitting at ha*&*^ny..
she saw me smiled and said 'sir massage?'

i said.. YES!
went in... and asked her name..
she said LILY!
bingo!!

so inside.. she told me to get naked..
ask me if i wanted special...
i said YESSS!!!

the usual.. catbath... BJ...
only opted for BJ...

but woow.. her service is damn good!!
and her boobs.. is HUGE!!

highly recommended...
Old 18-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Just wanna share my encounter at FC.

Tried Eva 2x.....first did HJ.....lousy, very mechanical, 2nd time, FJ,....also robotic....straight away put on cd onto my soft didi. I only like her look n petite body w shaves clean meat.....pussy is odourless.....I licked, my favourite thing to do in HC, I licked her asshole,....it's gd smell n she enjoys it.

Any bros try licking her asshole?.....Damn f***ing shiok. Other than that comparing her sex service to other brownie, she cnt make it......will nt RTF.

Wat i was curious is any bro out there try Kat.....on the right of Aroma, i think, the one where Eva is. Kat is MILF, sweet n pretty. Tried her twice, licked her pussy n she's a moaner. Can try outcall her.....U wl b surprised.!

Happy bonking!
Old 18-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Eminelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a member here for quite some time now but have never posted an F.R., so gona do one today

Just tried Eva from Fortune Centre yesternight.

Went in and was quoted 20 dollars for half an hour. Did the usual and stripped to my b'day suit.

No massage done at all, after entering the room and locking the front door she came in and asked if i wanted to try her special. Was quoted 50 for h.j. but managed to lower it to 30.

Handjob was pretty sop with much lotion. Allowed auto-roaming. One thing I would agree with the bro who posted before me was that her pussy was totally odourless.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (Nice petite frame)
Breast-Size: A cup.

RTF: Hmz... maybe
Old 19-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Eminelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reached fortune centre around 5 pm yesterday. Walked the 3rd floor and finally a pretty malay caught my eyes.

Was quoted 20$ for half-an-hour for massage. Went in and stripped to my b'day suit. Found out from her that her name was EVA. There was totally no massage done at all as she asked me if I wanted any specials right after kneeling beside me.

She offered H.J. for 50 dollars but I managed to lower it to 30. HJ was pretty mechanical (as mentioned by the bro before me) but the plus point was probably her odourless pussy. She allowed touching of her body as well as fingering.

All in all pretty SOP.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (nice petite frame)
Cup: A size, not for boobs lover

RTF: Maybe, drawn by her odourless pussy and slutty looks.
Old 19-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Are you referring to the unit at 4 lvl, near BHC and at a corner (not toilet) ? It's a very small shop with 3 beds and two ladies (not exactly SYT, but young though) usually stand/sit at the door and looking at men coming up from the escalator?

I find the service there very very bad - one of the worst I ever had. Quoted $20 for 30 min and the GQ will be asked within the 1st 2 min.

Quoted 50 for HJ and it's a NON-NEG. Her face turned very black when I rejected FJ and asked for HJ. And it was done very mechanical (no auto-roaming - cannot touch here, cannot touch there) and keep rushing me.

I thought it could be only this lady has bad attitude. Tried the other one a week later and the experience was almost the same.

RTF ? Over my dead body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Just headed down yesterday in the afternoon for my vege meal downstairs, I think was trying my luck at lvl 4 and found one spot near the escalator up where there were like 3 shops in the same row, already can see half balls and sexy things standing at the doorway but due to $ not enough decided to just do window shopping only.

nonetheless the stocks seems bountiful from lvl 3-4.
Old 19-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomanz View Post
Just wanna share my encounter at FC.

Tried Eva 2x.....first did HJ.....lousy, very mechanical, 2nd time, FJ,....also robotic....straight away put on cd onto my soft didi. I only like her look n petite body w shaves clean meat.....pussy is odourless.....I licked, my favourite thing to do in HC, I licked her asshole,....it's gd smell n she enjoys it.

Any bros try licking her asshole?.....Damn f***ing shiok. Other than that comparing her sex service to other brownie, she cnt make it......will nt RTF.

Wat i was curious is any bro out there try Kat.....on the right of Aroma, i think, the one where Eva is. Kat is MILF, sweet n pretty. Tried her twice, licked her pussy n she's a moaner. Can try outcall her.....U wl b surprised.!

Happy bonking!
erhhh... u like licking Assholes arh..

hahaha.. eva has service lah..maybe u juz dun click..so

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does May allow ppl to lick her pussy? I try b4, but she say cannot
Old 19-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
krakow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lily
tried this viet girl at lunch time.went there for some vegetarian, end up with huge meat pao.happen to pass by H--m--y..saw this lady not very big body but melon looks huge. ask me an mor mah. buay tah han quickly goes in.
ask me GQ straight away. hj 50 bbj 80 fj100. opt for bbj, cun wait to press the melon. shower than action starts. she strip to birthday suit.do abit of cat bath then attack my little brother. i was attacking the melon,nice and huge.feels natural and also wet pussies.she put up one gear,cannot tahan shoot into the mouth. she commented alot and went to the bathroom to wash up.
after than give me about 15mins of massage.not bad not piano type.
if pass by that area again will rtn for fj.
Old 20-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

eh .. realised FC had been pretty high profile again recently. d old birds may recall during d heydays, FC was quite a hot joint, along with PPC, PC, JSP etc. But soon after d bad publicity abt TN joints, followed by raids, many shops here started to close down. now it seemed to b enjoying a mini revival again but i muz say d quality had dropped. better be more discreet if d place gets mentioned too frequently in SB.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-08-2008, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The mini revival is more on quantity and less on quality.

Last time, we can find a good lady+good service easily in anyone of the joints. Now, it's only a selected few in all the joints available at 3-4 lvl

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
eh .. realised FC had been pretty high profile again recently. d old birds may recall during d heydays, FC was quite a hot joint, along with PPC, PC, JSP etc. But soon after d bad publicity abt TN joints, followed by raids, many shops here started to close down. now it seemed to b enjoying a mini revival again but i muz say d quality had dropped. better be more discreet if d place gets mentioned too frequently in SB.
Old 20-08-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

HI this eva you guys talking about works at #03-09??? I saw one china lady there and also 1 quite chio looking gal on the hp.

03 09 is called aroma something right?
Old 20-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldude View Post
aroma got 1 very fair girl with curly hair? looks like those little chilli padi king anyone tried or knows her name?
Famous Ah May
Old 21-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

Wow, Ah May still there. Good service eventually could win. I remember after action, Ah May gave me a candy. Quite a sweet gal.
Old 21-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
peaches_n_cream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tis is an FR on my virgin trip to FC.
Went to 3rd flr n walked past the famous 3 shops side by side.each shop has a brownie each.went to recce 4th flr, nuthin to shout about so went back to 3rd flr. Went to A but brownie busy on the phone so went to H instead. Brownie not there. WTF! sUddenly a petite ladee in black dress appeared n asked if i wan massage. Tho I wanted to try out a brownie, this ladee looks hawt so decided to giv her a try. went into cubicle n was told to change to bday suit. gleefully, i did n lie down on bed. turned out she's the famous LL. Massage was fairly strong n after 20 mins GQ was popped. opted for FJ. Wen she stripped her assets took my breath away.they were easily C-Cuppers n i had a wonderful time suckin em away.frenchin followed b4 she went down to BJ n then catbath me. Here's wer e disappointment set in IMHO. She was robotic in her service but must say her huge melons more than make up for her robotic ways. b4 i left, saw e brownie eating n i think she's the famous E. She got tis CFM look.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body:8.5/10
Massage:8/10
FJ:6.5/10
Damage:100
RTF: Wanna try E 1st!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1