The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 21
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
U how lian ass
Can u make $5k every month?
If not, shut up & stop boasting
You mean you only make $5k every month. only make 5K don't come and kow pay kow bu here.. Many of the Samsters here are making more then that.

Go buy your cheapskate t-shirt, keychain and mobile phone and fuck off... Don't be a fucking disgrace here.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post
You mean you only make $5k every month. only make 5K don't come and kow pay kow bu here.. Many of the Samsters here are making more then that. ...
$5K/mth ?? ... that's what we pay our supervisors onli ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondl3est
when i first time cheong with u in zhuhai the rate is 1:5.1 ler how come u no tell me u want to buy property and stay in apartment
oh i know liao because u have not met you 小可爱..
that time me still green green mah .. now a little bit turn red leow ...
and also my 小可爱 can stay there mah ...

but honestly ... the apartments along 情侣路 facing the sea looks very nice and comfortable ... good for holiday getaway ...
and it's convenient to CP, CA & SZ ...
Old 11-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
TMD ... u look down on me ??? ....
if rate is 1:5.0 .... i buy property and stay in apartment leow ...
then another Cames Jhong....... ZH apartment owner
Old 11-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
then another Cames Jhong....... ZH apartment owner
TMD ... DUN compare me with that cheapsake idiot ...

btw .. do anyone know abt the regulations on ZH property for foreign ownership ??
Old 11-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
btw .. do anyone know abt the regulations on ZH property for foreign ownership ??
ask jc lor, he is a property agent and own a apartment in ZH leh...not i said 1 har, he himself said in the forum 1 hor....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 11-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
TMD ... DUN compare me with that cheapsake idiot ...

I can introduce you my property agent in ZH. Off course his name is not JC lar. Earn 5K call himself some high end property agent!!! more like a hai kong agent.

If I can zap him.. i will zap him.. everytime i am online... Anyway already zapped him once.

Frankly speaking, ZH property is not so cheap.. but compare to Macau, HK or SZ. It's still quite affortable. HK just announced they are bring forward the plan to build the bridge that links ZH and Macau. Seem like ZH properties is set to appreciate.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
I can introduce you my property agent in ZH. Off course his name is not JC lar. Earn 5K call himself some high end property agent!!! more like a hai kong agent.
thanks bro ... will contact u for more details ...
Quote:
Frankly speaking, ZH property is not so cheap.. but compare to Macau, HK or SZ. It's still quite affortable. HK just announced they are bring forward the plan to build the bridge that links ZH and Macau. Seem like ZH properties is set to appreciate.
agreed that ZH property is not cheap but it's at least abt 1/3 price of macau and 1/5 price of HK ...
Chinese yuan is undervaluation and with china long term economic growth, yuan will appreciate in the future ...
and news of the new bridge linking ZH-Macau-HK is encouraging ...
understand there's a light rail system between GZ and ZH in construction and shld be operating soon ..

ZH property might not be as cheap as before but it's definately worth exploring its value for long term investment ...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

You are right. a rail (not sure is it light or heavy) from ZH to GZ. Heard it's also link to SH.

Heard that now all residential properties in China are freehold status. It used to be only least hold of 70 years.

Go buy a few, maybe we can become neighbour..

Quote:

agreed that ZH property is not cheap but it's at least abt 1/3 price of macau and 1/5 price of HK ...
Chinese yuan is undervaluation and with china long term economic growth, yuan will appreciate in the future ...
understand there's a light rail system between GZ and ZH in construction and shld be operating soon ..

ZH property might not be as cheap as before but it's definately worth exploring its value for long term investment ...
Old 11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

so sad.... no cash, can only dream.............
Old 11-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
well, i share the sentiment with u...
he is cash king mar.......

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 11-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88
well, i share the sentiment with u...
he is cash king mar.......[
aiyah .. me onli exploring the property now ....
u think like buying underwear har ...
see and buy .... cannot try ...

Quote:
You are right. a rail (not sure is it light or heavy) from ZH to GZ. Heard it's also link to SH.
Heard that now all residential properties in China are freehold status. It used to be only least hold of 70 years.
that's good news for ZH property ...
Quote:
haha .. buy a few ?? keychains or t-shirts ....
Old 11-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
haha .. buy a few ?? keychains or t-shirts ....
yeah lor, buy a few apartment then rent out to bros who go there, so we dun need to stay in hotel liao, we safe money, u make money, win-win for us...
if i am rich like u cash king.....hahaha

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 11-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
bro GodsendSYT, me dun buy diamond necklace for my kc meimei, but i buy gold necklace, like gucci stuff, nice dinner, try to give what they want and needed, bring them to ktv for drink and join all the bros....so like that i must change liao, coz jc just do this little thing and all the meimei fall for him....
wow.. u also very how lian leh.. gold necklace also not cheap leh.. some more gucci cost more then normal diamond necklace leh..
Old 11-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
U how lian ass
Can u make $5k every month?
If not, shut up & stop boasting
why.. no more reason to tell me liao??? just ask me to shut up.. ha ha.. aiyo.. relax lah.. me just trying to reason with u mah.. why u'r EQ so low..

OIc.. so we only need to earn 5k to make u shut up is it.. ha ha.. then u should have shut up a long long time ago u know.. dun u reliease it.. u not only EQ low.. but also very damn F**king slow to know the truth.. haiz..

Opps.. I forgot truth hurts.. hee hee..
Old 11-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros, long time never come on here liao. how's everyone doing??
i'll be at zhuhai tomorrow. till monday. anyone who is there, can PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1