The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A

Is sasa back to work? Tks
Old 17-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Is sasa back to work? Tks
Nope Sasa still not working today ....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 17-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Nope Sasa still not working today ....
Who is on duty today bro?
Old 17-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who is on duty today bro?
Yuki, mimi, Sasa, meizhi not working the rest working ...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 18-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Hmm.. I had meizhi last week… her looks are not bad except maybe she’s not for boobs lover. I sucked her nipples and she politely ask me not to, just lick, so I obliged and licked her nipples gently. She speaks a little French and I also kissed all over her face… she seemed to enjoy it. I guess she’s not used to the hot and humid Singapore climate that’s why she didn’t want to cowgal but I find her very chatty and friendly. She would asked for my permission to smoke after the sexxion and then we would chat until the time was up before showering and cleaning me up. From the time we entered the room to the time we left the room, slightly over an hour.
Hi bro, can describe how nipples size and colour, pointy tip, eraser type, big aerola or size of nipple compare to 10 cents 20 cents or 50 cent size, pink nipples, light brown etc..
Old 18-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tango22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all..

would like to check the name for one of the gals in the house.. she is quite skinny, long black hair, not too fair, she got a tattoo on the back near the right shoulder.. thanks in advance..
Old 18-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango22 View Post
Hi all..

would like to check the name for one of the gals in the house.. she is quite skinny, long black hair, not too fair, she got a tattoo on the back near the right shoulder.. thanks in advance..
Sounds like meizhi.... not sure if she works today, yesterday not working.
Old 18-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Hi bro, can describe how nipples size and colour, pointy tip, eraser type, big aerola or size of nipple compare to 10 cents 20 cents or 50 cent size, pink nipples, light brown etc..
Hi bro!

Wah, testing my memory liao… let me try and recall… eraser type nipples, aerola size is between 20c and 50c, not dark colored, and yes, has a small tattoo on her back but I’m not sure whether its near the right side or the left side, has a sexy mole near her lips, a bigger mole on her body and a few other moles… she’s from Hunan, 24yo. She told me she hates the hot weather of Singapore and loves winters, I guess that’s why she didn’t like the sweaty feeling and went to the extreme to request customer to stand under the aircon LOL, i;m lucky cos i don't sweat in airconned room lah so generally my sexperience with her is not that bad
Old 18-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

I saw a very pretty long hair girl sitting in the room (with another not so pretty girl) yesterday at about 6pm. She has oval shape face and long fake eyes lashes. No chance to up her as I am leaving, and forgot to ask her name.
Any bro happen to know who is this girl?
Old 19-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Shit! Sasa has just canceled her card. Anyone knows why?!
Old 19-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Shit! Sasa has just canceled her card. Anyone knows why?!
That's very strange. I tried her on her first week here three months ago, but never really rtf.

Maybe her regulars can check out what happened and enlighten us.
Old 19-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Breaking News 19Dec

SaSa is canceling her card today. Do not know the reason why.

Cheers

Last edited by geylangfc; 19-12-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 19-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Breaking News 19Dec

SaSa is canceling her card today. Do not know the reason why.

Cheers
She say Geylang FC has baoed her for 200k. Geylang FC got a lot of 10k bullets.
Old 19-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good luck and goodbye Sasa!
Wish her all the best!
Her perfect boobs will be missed forever..
Old 19-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Good luck and goodbye Sasa!
Wish her all the best!
Her perfect boobs will be missed forever..
Hehe. SubmarineKing has so many WLs interested in his rolex lei. He where got miss gals one.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1