The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
vespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervespalx125 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
mate lets get it straight i dont know who u are, clearly u trying to be smart by using my whatsapp pic, but i dont have any association or nor am i connected to you in any way. Im not going to react to you using a pictuire as i had already anticipated such action sometime in the future by some "funny" guy...but you arent my clone...you are some stranger trying to be a clone of me
Oh mate, I am not worried about my points. knew you have a few high power clone accounts. If you anticipated such action then why are you bothered. Don't you know you are doing that to others too. You are using a photo that belongs to someone.

Last edited by vespalx125; 18-01-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Old 18-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespalx125 View Post
Oh mate, I am not worried about my points. knew you have a few high power clone accounts. If you anticipated such action then why are you bothered. Don't you know you are doing that to others too. You are using a photo that belongs to someone.
exactly im not bothered thats why i havent said anything till today..when you implied somehow you are connected to me, and let me say this again i dont have the time nor do i see the value of creating clone accounts only cowards need to do that...and yes i agree the whole point is i did make jest of another samster by takings his wechat pic as my avatar...so therefor i am not crying foul in the least. And lastly why are u mentioning points im not the one zapping
Old 18-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

clone wars...haizzz...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Dmax tio raid...time for police to get some "bonus" before Tet
Old 18-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Dmax tio raid...time for police to get some "bonus" before Tet
Dmax beer club or DMAx spa?..not that I care as I'd never go those types places just for other readers...and if u don't play up u shouldn't care if raid or not
Old 18-01-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

Guys,I remembered that there are some discussions about taking a ride from the hcm airport. The last time I went, I encountered difficulties getting one. The service crew don't speak English and I was like, begging for a cab.. it seems,from the earlier discussion, that a ticket is required before boarding. Is it still the case now ? How much the ticket cost, excluding the meter fare?

Or, what's the best way to get out of the airport ? Is it far to walk to the main road ?

Thanks..
Old 18-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Json1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever897 View Post
so their prices was 1,200.000VND for short time. and around 2,500.000VND for overnight. the lowest i get is 1,000.000VND for short time. and 2,000.000VND for overnight. but beware.. DO NOT TAKE OVERNIGHT !! as they will always find reasons to leave after one session. this is what happen to me. i wechat a pretty and big boobs girl to come to my hotel for overnight. she agree on the price and told me is unlimited shot. but end of the day a different girl came in. and she ask me to pay first. and they will tell you that they got cheated before. so they want to get money first. so i pay her 2million VND. but after paying her. she ask me to give her tips. i told her that i will give her at the end of the day. she was angry and keep asking me to give her now. so i told her after one session den i decide again. so lucky i manage to get one session before she left. as i am alone. i dont want to force her to stay overnight. as it is really unsafe.

the best part is i approach the bellboy and ask him if he know anywhere fun. he bring me to a saloon, we choose a girl and we proceed. the girl help me to massage and BBBJ on me. she also took out her panty and shirt and ask me to play her. her BBBJ was really power. 300.000VND only. too bad it was my last day there. i should have approach the bellboy on the first day.
any bro interested to know the location, can PM me.
Very true. I got into the same situation. I stupidly believed that I was chatting with the exact girl. Anyway, mine was the exact girl in the photo but she's not the one chatting with me. She came with an old beat up nokia phone with no social media capability.

More or less the same as she asked for payment and tips in advance. I was sainzzzz... so quickly bonked and ask her to leave...

I heard about those saloon from here but failed to locate any around hcmc.
I will be in Vietnam from tomorrow onwards and in hcmc on 21st till 24th.

Able to share the saloon detail? I will PM you.
Old 18-01-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster (B)

Lightbulb Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Guys,I remembered that there are some discussions about taking a ride from the hcm airport. The last time I went, I encountered difficulties getting one. The service crew don't speak English and I was like, begging for a cab.. it seems,from the earlier discussion, that a ticket is required before boarding. Is it still the case now ? How much the ticket cost, excluding the meter fare?

Or, what's the best way to get out of the airport ? Is it far to walk to the main road ?

Thanks..
Not far walk to main road so u can then cross and go pick up taxi in ct plaza or even closer walk 50m to ur right to the domestic airport and get a metered taxi
Old 19-01-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post

Thanks..
You should be able to get metered taxi, left turn after exit, you see Vinnasun or Marlin taxi guy there.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
tokuhon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Be prepared for lower exchange rate...looking on the bright side...when I landed back in 2008, the exchange rate was around 11k plus...

yesterday friend informed me S$1 = 16050 VND...
18/01 Gold shop outside CBT S$1 = 16200 VND
Old 19-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuhon View Post
thank you for sharing...a bit better xchange rate...

Old 19-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
You should be able to get metered taxi, left turn after exit, you see Vinnasun or Marlin taxi guy there.
thought cross a small road first ....
shouldn't have just followed my vb all the time and let her go get the cab
Old 19-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Json1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuhon View Post
I changed at Changi airport today @ S$1 = 14705 VND
Old 19-01-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Json1976 View Post
I changed at Changi airport today @ S$1 = 14705 VND
haha...willing buyer...willing seller...

may get 16000 at TSN airport...

Old 19-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...willing buyer...willing seller...

may get 16000 at TSN airport...
this is my point abt this whole issue all these guys asking questions where to get best rates...difference at tsn and cbt is 16000 vs 16200 abt 1.x% difference...now these same guy will then start tipping girls unnecessarily, get chopped here there..get scammed here there...why worry abt pennys when u can worry abt the pounds u can save elsewhere...i always say change 1-2 days spending at tsn, then later at your leisure change at the markets when u are going there for other business...why would u waste a few hours of your day to go change money if thats teh only thing you need to do at cbt

changing at changi is another matter entirely..its been stated again and again that u should change at the destination country...its a matter of common snese u buying vn dong..there fore in vn thats where they have a huge supply...in singy the supply of vn dong is less so naturally they give a lower rate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread