The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Had a bad experience today at 1654a. First, i gotta admit that i have not visit this house for quite some time, but past experience in this house has been generally positive.

was told not to touch her nipples (turn off #1)

was then told not to kiss her face (turn off #2)

asked me if i am ejaculating (turn off #3)

looked at her watch and told me i am left with only 5 minutes for the session (turn off #4)
Wow this sounds really bad! I've had my fair share of bad service, all the individual turn-offs above, but never had all of them in one session . Tough luck dude...
Old 15-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

davisharu, you guys need to stop patronising the house. Let them lose its business. The girls is cheating ur money.
Old 15-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

There is a need to report to AV. They cannot book the girls. It is against the rule.
Old 15-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Maybe you should try to feedback to OKT Garrick. Sometime he asked me for my feedback if I first time try a WL. I remember he also asked me for feedback when I went there to request for other WL. When he was busy, he tends to lose temper and became less customer centric. Thats was my experience.

P/S: I know which WL you were referring to.
From bro davidharu fr sounds like meizhi ... Lol
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 15-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
From bro davidharu fr sounds like meizhi ... Lol
Spoilt the reputation of this name lor...

Last time the Msian MEI Zhi is pretty and damn good service with GFE!!!

Hopefully dun hav PRC Singtel M1 or CK names trashing reputation of EX Msian Kommando!
Old 15-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
guanrenximen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven99 View Post
Bro Slayerxdx, you should try Lisa next time. Super hardworking and service oriented.
Agree with bro steven99 that Lisa is super hardworking & service oriented, i up her 4x before the new batch(which comprised of Lulu & Sasa) came.
After reading so many good FRs on Lulu & Sasa, i decided to change lanes, eventually i up Lulu2x & Sasa2x.
IMHO Lisa loses to Lulu & Sasa in the looks & boobs depts Service wise i still prefer Lisa, i remembered once when Lisa was in the midst of servicing me, i whispered to her: your service is beyond words(有一次正当丽莎在为我服务时,我对她说:你的服务真的没话说!) She was out of words too!
she kept quite, probably absorbing & digesting my sincere appreciations.
Think it's high time that i return to Lisa..
Old 15-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Had a bad experience today at 1654a. First, i gotta admit that i have not visit this house for quite some time, but past experience in this house has been generally positive.

I reached the place in the afternoon and pick the only remaining girl at the waiting area. She looks decent, at least a 7 but had i know her service, i will left for another house.

First, very little action at shower.. after shower, she said that i am perspiring and asked me to stand under the air con to cool myself first. I found it ridiculous but nonetheless obliged to get things moving. To be fair to her, i just had lunch which may have caused me to perspire but i reckon is just little perspiration forming on the skin. After "cooling off" for awhile, she proceeded to catbath me for less than 1 mins.. then cap on and started bj. The bj was the only plus point in the session, the suction was good although mechanical and lack eye contacts throughout. I fondled her breasts and nipples in the process and was told not to touch her nipples (turn off #1)

After BJ, she rushed to lied on the bed, hinting a missionary. I obliged and in the process, arched down to kiss her and was then told not to kiss her face (turn off #2). Already pissed at that point, i just pumped her and aimed for a quick ejaculation. She did tried to moan initially but the really turn off came when she asked me if i am ejaculating (turn off #3). I told her no and continue the fj, then her moan started to sound reluctant and mechanical. Despite she has a relatively good look, i just closed my eyes and thought of my fantasy to get the thing done.

After i ejaculated, i told her i will rest for 10mins before showering. Then she got up and looked at her watch and told me i am left with only 5 minutes for the session. Knowing that i don't took so long for a session, i got up and look at my watch and only 40mins has passed. Not wanting to be confrontational, i just passive aggressively told her i will shower myself. After the shower, she said that she have remembered the time wrongly.. and that i still have some time left.. Either it is a genuine mistake or that she tried to smoke me but saw that i am getting pissed and quickly change her words.

Overall quite a bad experience. Although she did gave me those customary ego boasting "praise" like very huge cock, quite handsome for my age blah blah.

I don't want to name her as there is fault on my part for not checking up her FR in advance. There are already some not so good FR on her in this thread if i have checked but nonetheless, her service seems unbefitting to the general service level i experienced in 1654a.
Bro, are you Indian ? Or non-Chinese ? If so, that may be the reason. The girls at 1654A don't normally do such things unless there is some reason for them to want to get it over with quickly.
Old 16-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yeah, sounds a lot like my bad experience with meizhi... Newbies don't realize many gals in the popular houses, not just 1654 angpais, r high-turnover time-watchers, target 45min for 1 session customers, so can do more sessions each day. Gals in more quiet houses can go over 1hr more easily... Aiyah, u beh song okt just go another house & call his wls lah, personally i find it strange if okt is rude or unfriendly, lagi like chasing $ away... Cheers, bong stoning at hk airport waiting for flight home, hope sasa is fresh back from menses leave!
Old 16-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

eh bro bg, gals as chio as lulu 1654- lala 1606, xin er 1639, sasa 1654, shun zhi 1654, baby w6, lulu w12, jing jing w12, nana 1803, xiao la jiao 1803, lady 1803, zhi ling 1805, xiao qian 2831, baby 2831, service generally ok but not as gd as lulu 1654, think u've tried most of them tho. Cheers, bong
Old 16-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Bros, Which girl here have little hair pussy? You know almost clean (not shaved) like toddler. There was one retired girl with this kind of pussy.
Old 16-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
eh bro bg, gals as chio as lulu 1654- lala 1606, xin er 1639, sasa 1654, shun zhi 1654, baby w6, lulu w12, jing jing w12, nana 1803, xiao la jiao 1803, lady 1803, zhi ling 1805, xiao qian 2831, baby 2831, service generally ok but not as gd as lulu 1654, think u've tried most of them tho. Cheers, bong
More than half your picks are from my top 30 list already bro. As for some like those from 2831A that you listed, can't fight at at all with LuLu looks wise. Those in 1803 also all lose her.
Old 16-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Then you better go back to cat 50 or to Petain which is more of your regular playground.
sorry bro, if you look carefully. i am not ranting about the services of a Cat150. is about the services of a particular session which left me dissapointed after so many good session at 1654.
Old 16-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
sorry bro, if you look carefully. i am not ranting about the services of a Cat150. is about the services of a particular session which left me dissapointed after so many good session at 1654.
I see. Well, there are still many good choices in 1654A and even more throughout geylang. Some are already listed in my rankings, and even more beyond that to be discovered and savoured.

I would advise you to explore more rather than being trapped in 1654A though.

Cheers.
Old 16-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I see. Well, there are still many good choices in 1654A and even more throughout geylang. Some are already listed in my rankings, and even more beyond that to be discovered and savoured.

I would advise you to explore more rather than being trapped in 1654A though.

Cheers.
definitely agree with bro BG (finally got it right).. those angpai no worry no biz.. even if u wanna rtf, d queue is long.. try those potential angpai quoted by bro BG before their heads get bigger and eventually poorer service..
Old 17-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm.. I had meizhi last week… her looks are not bad except maybe she’s not for boobs lover. I sucked her nipples and she politely ask me not to, just lick, so I obliged and licked her nipples gently. She speaks a little French and I also kissed all over her face… she seemed to enjoy it. I guess she’s not used to the hot and humid Singapore climate that’s why she didn’t want to cowgal but I find her very chatty and friendly. She would asked for my permission to smoke after the sexxion and then we would chat until the time was up before showering and cleaning me up. From the time we entered the room to the time we left the room, slightly over an hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1