The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-08-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 10
kizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkizamikun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Smile for CF

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=891022

OKT - Clear directions, interesting way to get access though
Location - Central hotel foot soldiers no need worry route march.

Looks - Discount from the photos about 10% in the link. Has faint thai tan so if you want a snow angel its not like that ya.

Starts with a shower together, pretty much SOP - good time to explore body. She's tall for a thai chick, proportioned boobs and just a well maintained slim frame in general.

BBBJ - Effort in this, can tell abit green but A+ for keeping it there for awhile

FJ - Tried missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Minus points here but not her fault, she's been overworked i think can tell damn shag already since she's been schedule is packed since morning til midnight. Girl needs to know to take some breaks for herself if not for the chiongsters.

GFE - She's young and a little shy on this front but nothing cold, helps if you know Thai though!

RTF - Maybe, could look at other girls from the same stable if I'm in the area!
Old 03-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamikun View Post
Late FR for Smile for CF

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=891022

OKT - Clear directions, interesting way to get access though
Location - Central hotel foot soldiers no need worry route march.

Looks - Discount from the photos about 10% in the link. Has faint thai tan so if you want a snow angel its not like that ya.

Starts with a shower together, pretty much SOP - good time to explore body. She's tall for a thai chick, proportioned boobs and just a well maintained slim frame in general.

BBBJ - Effort in this, can tell abit green but A+ for keeping it there for awhile

FJ - Tried missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Minus points here but not her fault, she's been overworked i think can tell damn shag already since she's been schedule is packed since morning til midnight. Girl needs to know to take some breaks for herself if not for the chiongsters.

GFE - She's young and a little shy on this front but nothing cold, helps if you know Thai though!

RTF - Maybe, could look at other girls from the same stable if I'm in the area!
cool. thanks for the FR
Old 03-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!SimplyBratz is one of the Best!

FR for Soda Sweet Thai

Looks: Long hair and with pretty with sharp features. Those you will not reject.

Body: Sexy, curvy with smooth skin. Shiok to stroke and squeeze.

Boobs: Natural, soft and nice to suck.

Pussy: Shaven with no smell, good to paint. Tight and wet inviting me to suck and lick.

Ass: Round and toned ass, damn good for doggie. Try in front of mirror with her bent over.

BBBJ: Patient and take good care of your entire rod and give you that bitchy and slutty look.

FJ: good rider and finish with doggy in front of mirror.

Gfe: very high. All the way like gf and bf.

Enjoy guys hope my FR helps.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 10
KeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of lightKeepItReal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2w2ham69 View Post
First time writing FR after visiting Club Friday.

Kelly

Hottest MF I have seen in my life. But understand why she wont want to french some peole but if you're not fat or ugly or above 70 years old, damn she frenches and fucks really well. She's a high class girl and one you confirm want to try. All those bad reviews about her are probably seriously ugly haha. No words needed, picture says everything, fucking hot and fucks like a pro.

Looks: 1000/10
Body: 1000/10
Boobs: 10/10
Bbbj: 10/10
Fj: 9/10
Gfe: 9/10
Rtf: this one is a catch guys, dont miss out.
Her boobs are fake and really hard. But you have given 1000/10.
She charges 150 but is termed as high class.

But you may be right. They choose who they want to give GF feeling too. And I may just not click with her.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
desperateenuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=892814

Looks 9/10 same photo provided

Body 9/10 nice curves with smooth skin

Boobs 9/10 soft Boobs and senstive nips

French 8.5/10 can fight quite some time.. Lol

Pussy 9/10 wets easily and she loves to be fingered and she will get high n more horny plus she will ride u non stop

Bbbj 9/10 slow and deep motion

FJ 9/10 did doggy first and I played her pussy together (magic button) then suddenly she turn over and push me saying she wanna be on top and started riding me non stop till we cum together
Old 03-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Nisa from Club Friday

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=892440

Okt: First time using this stable. Friendly, prompt, efficient.

Happy.

Location: Central. Easy access for all. Car parking also easily available close by to venue.

Happy.

Venue/room: Novel interesting modus operandi by the Okt to get customer to the venue, felt a bit like a spy, clandestine stuff, first time at this venue, quite fun and safe, lol.

Room is clean and ok in size, single bed quite big and comfy. Shower is ok, manageable for two. Towels look ok but i always bmo.

Happy.

Looks: Nisa looks closest to the above 2 photos (links) with a filter discount of around 15%-20% but actually she is not as fair as in the photos as she has a thai tan. Lovely doe eyes, luscious lips and a soft tongue. Hair colour closest to the 2nd photo above.

Very much a thai pretty syt looker Also could probably pass off younger than 25 yo as advertised, possibly more like a 22 yo. Stats a close match.

Very Happy

Boobs: Big firm round tits, looks more so on Nisa's slim frame. C cup with brown coloured areola and thickish nipples. Looks good and hot. However feels quite hard. Confirmed enhanced tits because could see two surgical scars under both Nisa's boobs. Still not too bad to fondle, squeeze and suck on (if given a chance, more on that later, lol).

Stats close match but not "Natural" as advertised.

Quite Happy

Body: Nisa's actual body just about matches both of the above 2 photos (links). Beautiful lithe slim proportionate teenage like bod with no fats and smooth skin. She has attractive feminine slim smooth hands. Lovely shaped back. Flatish yet juicy bum. Pussy has sparse natural pubic hairs, looks like a pubescent pussy, very hot and erotic, no smell and get's wet easily. Nisa's bod also smells nice.

Excellent

Service: A green newbie to the skin trade. Also shy and soft spoken. She is polite and friendly with a sweet smile though. English is good for a WL.

Tried to take it slow and break the ice with her but could sense she was nervous and unfortunately it was going to be an uphill climb with Nisa.

Showered together but just a normal wash up. Tried to slowly get things going but not much movement here from her.

On the bed, again tried to get things going slowly and gently but again not much movement from her.

Negatives...

Obvious big no go areas with Nisa:
No kissing let alone frenching;
Did not like being kissed on the neck;
Did not like her nipples to be touched, kissed and sucked;
Even fondling and squeezing of her boobs came up with resistance;
Seems like her whole bod was sensitive to outside touch and lick?

She did allow me to lick and suck her beautiful tasty young pussy for a few minutes but then suddenly closed me down, also did not allow any fingering.

Don't think Nisa does COF or CIM either, as advertised.

Positives...

Surprisingly her BBBJ was quite good and sensual even though she could not suck deep. Must say enjoyed the sight of this pretty syt bobbing up and down on my cock.

Also enjoyed the sight of this pretty syt give me BBBJ cum HJ.

Accommodating to any FJ positions albeit she lacks stamina. Nisa also seems to be able to take a pounding and appears to enjoy it with really nice facial features, moans, her beautiful body writhing in ecstasy. Quite a turn on, especially since she tries to resist nature taking its course. Pussy is quite tight and wet(no lube required).

Surprisingly she also gives quite a pleasant and soothing massage.

Unfortunately the advertised stats don't match here. It is obvious that Nisa is only prepared to do what she is comfortable with as a newbie and not what has been advertised.

Not So Happy

GFE: Like i said above, Nisa is polite, friendly and smiley. She also appears to be genuine and non commercial and not a time watcher.

But she is also shy and nervous. Unfortunately this seems to make her unable to relax and fully open herself up to enjoy having sex. A pity because she is indeed a pretty syt with a hot nubile lithe teenage body and a beautiful pubescent pussy.

Not So Happy.

Conclusion: I would say my session with Nisa was average at best especially since quite a bit of the advertised stats for services were not carried out, also taking into consideration that her rates are on the high side.

Let me also say this.

I read all 5 of the previous FRs in SBF on Nisa (looks like they can now be found on Nisa's page in Club Friday's site) before calling her and i find it curious that 4 of them are very general. However, the first 1 below is obviously a FAKE.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...ostcount=71809
Thanks for the genuine FR. She’s in my shortlist but need to consider again since no French and can’t touch her body.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp (Melon)

Located at the eastern part, a walk up apartment.
Looks: 8/10 Young, cute looking, big seductive eyes.
Body: 8/10 Big boned not fat with a ample sized ass.
Boobs: 10/10 I came for her boobs and they are really big, probably natural, still in mint condition. She is literally okay with me playing with them non stop, cupped them together and ownself placed my cock in between for a nice tits fuck, that warmth still lingers in my memory lol.
Pussy: 8/10 Tight and nice to paint those clits.
French: 9/10 Gave me as much as I wanted. Real advertisement and kudos for that. I am a frencher, I need that to finish lol.
BBBJ: 7/10 Being young I kinda expected inexperience from Melon and so it proved. The sight though makes up for the lack of experience.
FJ: 9/10 Strongly suggest doggy or standing doggy, her body is made for it. Jacked her from behind and cupping those huge boobs, wonderful!! Ended both shots with my finishing position of missionary, sucking her waving tits and with my tongue deep inside her mouth. Shiok!
GFE: 7/10 Shy, lack of comms due to her poor english commands, so better brush up my thai lol. Overall still a good experience.
Will definitely return for those melons lol.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This should be a mandatory photos for all advertisement! nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Quick FR for Hino from A1

Late night bonk and wasn't too picky, so asked a1 okt for a mystery bonk. Was in the room within the next 10 mins. Many thanks for the quick arrangement. Turned out my dance partner for the night was the new girl, Hino.

Location: ah. the classic battleground. Hotel-based.. didn't have to register.

Looks: Looks ok but this is definitely not her strong suit. (and right after Cheryl -ml in the massage forum- a bit unfair cause my judgement is sibei skewed). I think she will look prettier once her braces are off.. cause those are changing her looks.
Body: Figure is good.. small handful of boobs, nice tits, good booty, overall slim body. Standard thai tan. Some ink around.

Character: Ok to converse in simple English. She's a nice girl.. I would say a bit naive/innocent even. The chat was enjoyable while we got to know each other, before and after the deed.

Service:
French: first thing on the menu. Can tell that she likes it and is really into it.
BJ/paint: ahhhhhhhhhhh skipped foreplay. cause she was wet already... could feel the moisture seeping through her lace panties..
FJ: Wet! Warm! Tight! Her pussy is nice. I don't know how to describe more.. but please bring your own 001 to find out. Started in missionary and managed to twist her legs all over the place.. up, down, side, behind me.. She's quite accommodating.
Switched to doggie and her fleshy butt is just right for ramming.

Went deep and was rewarded with happy sounds from her.
Switched back to missionary for the last lap and exploded. Didn't attempt cob/cof this time so don't know if she's ok.

Parting shots: Nice lady, quite service oriented. Looks department a bit discount but still ok for me, especially after the action started.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
wtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Thanks for the genuine FR. She’s in my shortlist but need to consider again since no French and can’t touch her body.
same here, nowadays a lot this kind of pattern, this cannot that cannot.

guess i will stay away from dome 1 for a while
Old 03-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Quick FR for Hino from A1

Late night bonk and wasn't too picky, so asked a1 okt for a mystery bonk. Was in the room within the next 10 mins. Many thanks for the quick arrangement. Turned out my dance partner for the night was the new girl, Hino.

Location: ah. the classic battleground. Hotel-based.. didn't have to register.

Looks: Looks ok but this is definitely not her strong suit. (and right after Cheryl -ml in the massage forum- a bit unfair cause my judgement is sibei skewed). I think she will look prettier once her braces are off.. cause those are changing her looks.
Body: Figure is good.. small handful of boobs, nice tits, good booty, overall slim body. Standard thai tan. Some ink around.

Character: Ok to converse in simple English. She's a nice girl.. I would say a bit naive/innocent even. The chat was enjoyable while we got to know each other, before and after the deed.

Service:
French: first thing on the menu. Can tell that she likes it and is really into it.
BJ/paint: ahhhhhhhhhhh skipped foreplay. cause she was wet already... could feel the moisture seeping through her lace panties..
FJ: Wet! Warm! Tight! Her pussy is nice. I don't know how to describe more.. but please bring your own 001 to find out. Started in missionary and managed to twist her legs all over the place.. up, down, side, behind me.. She's quite accommodating.
Switched to doggie and her fleshy butt is just right for ramming.

Went deep and was rewarded with happy sounds from her.
Switched back to missionary for the last lap and exploded. Didn't attempt cob/cof this time so don't know if she's ok.

Parting shots: Nice lady, quite service oriented. Looks department a bit discount but still ok for me, especially after the action started.

Thanks for seductive pictures
Old 03-08-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 18
hypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhypocritism is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Para : LoverFortress

Booked Para last evening after dinner, quite delighted to see a familiar face.

Look/Figure : Photos posted by okt I could not really recognize is her, so posted mine from database.

Below photo is how she looks like, from 4-5 years ago when she came to Sin @ 23yo (all original, 160++ tall, slim, smooth skin, tone is about 1~2 shade darker than those chiangmai/chiangrai fair)

https://imagetwist.com/8ppteyqja9mn/...59782_orig.jpg

Not much has changed except gained 5~6kg at the Hips, Butts, slight tummy (expected of pear shaped body), accurate figure now will be (borrowed from google)

https://imagetwist.com/04wvk70b2st6/Pear.jpg

Catbath/Service : Active hardworking type. Weak point will still be her weak BBBJ but compensated by her attacking the whole region not just the dick. CIM is on list.

FJ : Still rather shallow and dry as last time hence limited stamina. So took the lead and enjoy seeing her in ecstasy. Frenching yes all the way with huddle & hugs

Btw she has that extremely tongue-tie voice, so still only able understand 50-60% of her chit chat

Last edited by hypocritism; 03-08-2022 at 11:31 AM. Reason: photo link doesnt work
Old 03-08-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
rumbleasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yaya from Fairies
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=892697

Look 8/10 sweet looking lady.
Body 8/10 fair skin with nice curves. nice figure.
Boobs 8.5/10 soft boobs to lick n play
French 9/10 can really french
Bbbj 9/0 Started off in the shower, continued on the bed, power!
FJ 9/10 No problem with various and strong riding skills

Her attitude is very good. willing try any positions. ride, behind, stand and so on..

Old 03-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
sagittarius12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=892079
Rose - fairies finder

Looks: Pretty SYT smooth skin

Body: Smells good, very slim

Boobs: Natural.

Pussy: Shaved clean, get wet easily

French: Yes, quite a passionate tongue fighter.

CIM: 2X able to take all in and swallow it

Attitude: Very chatty and friendly.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CarlosTx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 03-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Review for namcha of galaxy

Looks 9/10 cute chio type

Body 9/10 slim petite fair skin

Boobs 8.5/10 soft natural with nice nips to lick

French 9/10 same kissing while young time feeling.. Lol

Pussy 9/10 tight la.. And wet easily and not normal wet... Is wet wet wet

Bbbj 9/10 can really take quite deep despite looking at her size.. And she will lick up and down

Ass 9/10 nice perky ass to doggy

Was greeted by the new lady namcha at the door and first look is damn cute.. Went shower together and I started played with her.. Rub my dick against her ass and she soap my dick good and rinse off and went off to the bed

Give me a good blow and faster Caps on and did her doggy.. Can feel she damn tight and this was her first time in sg.. She previous work is working in pub.. Once hitting her nice she started to get more wet and horny and moan out loud

Carried her up and fuck her well and see her horny face damn shiok

Finish off at missionary while she bite her finger trying hard not to moan too loud.. But whenever she did that.. I would bang her harder and she cannot cannot well.. Lol.. I love to be naughty

Nice lady to fuck well done
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1