The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-08-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
freedaddy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=891205&highlight=ida

Ida - bf

She has little to no blemishes on her face. She does take care can tell. I was in very good hands, service was well executed by her. Especially when we did 69 it was super erotic and sensual, could feel the heat between us too. It was a good thing we had chemistry, that made the experience a whole lot better. She is definitely a gem in disguise do look out for her..

Rtf: no brainer question ofc yes
Old 02-08-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 7
longjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud oflongjohnsi1ver has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=lotus

FR for Lotus from Lust

Looks: 9 she is true definition of beauty
Body: 9 well maintained for her age
Boobs: big D
Bbbj: 10 put her hand around my shaft, and moved the head in and out between her lips, licking me a bit.
Fj: 8 accommodating and her moaning hear already give you more drive.
GFE: definitely knows how to lead in bed
Rtf: yea
Old 02-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1882 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

RTBBBJ session for Jenny from Empire6969

As usual, top tier service from the lady herself. She's always there to please and accommodate to your requests. Had my usual BBBJ CIM satisfaction from her.

However, heard that from OKT and the lady herself that some days ago, an imbecile customer went super rough on her making her cry, doing unforgivable stuff like violently yanking her hair, forcing her to deep throat, using way too much force. Got his username and did a little check and found that this guy is a low pointer who previously wrote FRs telling people to 'treat the FL well' etc but ironically see what he did recently, being a total violent jerk to a working lady.

Sincerely hope that bros here can treat them with respect as they are here to earn, not to endure your rough treatment just because you are paying her.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4512 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Mickey fr Galaxy,

I would not say she is a beauty. I would say she is ur sweet bubbly GND.

I vibe quite well with her, so the whole session I consider relaxing n fun...

There has been a post of her puffy pussy. As cannot see face, I hv to confirm it is a really pic of her pussy...

Here r things I like abt her:
1. bubbly character
2. Slim waist to hold on to while I pound her pussy in doggie
3. Wet n juicy pussy throughout the session... sweet nectar with no weird smell
4. Silky smooth skin
5. Perky butt

Old 02-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New girls from galaxy looks good.
Old 02-08-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
Not defending the stables but I tend to support them because their price is relatively cheaper (also did hit some landmines with them before) compared to some stables here asking for $250-$300 2 shot. Also their location is way better than some budget hotel in G area. (some times they also use budget hotel in G area.)
Compare to GL at 60, then different story
Old 02-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!thispenzer is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=891523&highlight=tina

Tina - Seduction

Looks: she stands out from majority of the girls lined up.

Body: slim petite

Frenching: passionate enough to get me very hard.

BBBJ: nil

FJ: she has skills and forte for riding, bounce grind you name it. When she riding and feel she’s clenching her pussy. Making it extra tight. A super shiok sensation.

Rtf: yes
Old 02-08-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
sygatefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1 Niko
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=891375

As usual, reliable OKT. Prompt replies.
Looks: 70-80% similar to pics.
BBBJ: Awesome BBBJ, DT, licking & kissing.
FJ/massage: Takes the initiative, from kissing, riding, etc...I prefer these kind of girls. But what surprised me was the post-FJ massage. I know this is not the aim for most bros, but this addition felt like a complete package deal. Good strength and technique too.
GFE: Visited her quite late, but she was still very tender and energetic. Spoke like we knew each other for damn long. Agree with another bro - not a bonk session, but love making. Very non-commercial feel.

Overall, slightly above average bonk but definitely worth the price. Very friendly, lovely lady.
Old 02-08-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 3
Tangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangramz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=lotus

FR for Lotus from Lust

Looks: 9/10 fierce sexy seductive look.

Body:9/10 slim and slender. Curvy S!

Boobs: 9/10 huge one bros!.

BBBJ: 9/10 sucked me well.her sloppy hand job made me feel like cumming already! That fucking good bros!

FJ: 9/10 fucked like it’s the end of world the next day! Supper active and horny on bed. Her pussy feels, taste and smells good. Rolled around doing different positions with her but my to go is cowgirl. Love seeing her huge boobs jumping with her while she moaned so fucking sexily!

GFE: made small talks with me.

RTF: yes
Old 02-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=892813

This looks cute and wild..anyone tried Pls pm and share.. Lol
Old 02-08-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
tellerteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp - Miki

One of the best bonk I had for a long time.
Looks: 9/10 I think she no need to edit her photos also, real person looks even better.
Body: 9/10 Voluptuous, smoking hot, big boobs with pinkish nipples.
Pussy: 9/10 Wet n tight.
Frenching: 10/10 I doubt I can find a better one.
BBBJ: 7/10 Can suck long time but as rightly pointed out by some bros, lacks variations. However, it was really wet, sloppy lol.
FJ: 9/10 One of the best bonk as stated earlier. Try yourself, impressive!
GFE: 100/10 She was my girlfriend for that 90 minutes, played her part well. Enough said.
RTF: A resounding YES!
Old 02-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ann (A1)

Did a RTF session for Ann since the other girls i initially wanted to try were not available. Sure had no regrets after the session though!

Looks: TBH i might not have gotten such a thorough look the first time because of the dim lighting. This time round due to the windows being open (aircon spoil i think) and the room being much brighter i noticed slight stretch marks on her breasts and stomach. Definitely not a deal breaker since her looks and overall tightness makes up for it.

GFE: Ann really scores really well in this area. Started flirting with me from the minute i entered the room and pressed herself on me while kissing my neck. Like a pair of horny lovers we roamed and groped each other through our clothes before even undressing to shower.

Location: I know people have complained about the lack of towels but I honestly prefer the paper towels over cloth ones

BBBJ: Started with some tongue work on the balls with gentle suction. In the midst of this, her drool dripped down onto my asshole and she jokingly placed a finger there and started rubbing. I was thinking to myself, “is this where i think this is going?? No harm trying to push it a bit more”, and slowly started raising both my legs up into the air. She knew what i was going for and started to lick below my balls. At this point, i could feel myself shivering from the anticipation of getting something that wasn’t on the menu.

There was a small bit of hesitation in her eyes as she looked back at me, but after some coaxing she finally did it. I felt her soft tongue pressing on my asshole as she glided it around and gave it a good licking. It was not an all out salad tossing, but the good few minutes she spent servicing me down there was truly the highlight of the session.

FJ: Missionary is the way to go with Ann especially with the eye contact and erotic expression she makes when taking your dick. Did her all the way alternating between deep kissing and hugging and burying my face into her neck while she licked my ears.

After the session i showered, dressed up and chilled on the bed while she laid on me and rubbed my crotch and shared about some travel plans she had after she goes back.

Will definitely miss her when she returns home in less than a week’s time. If you’re willing to spend a bit more for quality over quantity, i definitely recommend bros to check her out.

RTF: Already did 😄

Last edited by Tgbb123; 27-08-2022 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
KoolBoi is Cool - loads of Potential

Late FR for Muay from Mansion

Looks: 7/10 few blemishes on face but overall still sweet looking
Body: 9/10 hour glass body with nice hips to grab
Boobs: 7/10 perky b not for boobs lover but she will rub them in your face
Frenching: nil
Pussy: 10/10 perfectly shaven no odour and easily wet
Bbbj: can’t comment as she does cbj
Fj: 10/10 tight pussy and willing to accommodate to changing positions
Gfe: 9/10 started out slow but once warm up she will hug non stop
Rtf: definitely but she leaving soon so grab her while she’s still here
Old 02-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoha View Post
Damn, thanks for the honest fr bro. My experience with CF Smile(previous one) was pretty good. Wanted to book Kelly but gonna avoid it after seeing this
This Kelly you better stay away. Booked her yesterday but she took her own sweet time. In the end I just left because she like don't wanna do business. The OKT should just drop her sia, make customers waste time to go all the way down. She ORD mood now.
Old 02-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
demispy is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=892590&highlight=miki

Miki/SS

Looks: 9/10 powder white skin, looks cute and seductive

Body: 9/10 petite and toned body

BBBJ: 9/10 power suction! Licking skills good too. Made my coco wet, lick it clean then make it wet again.

FJ: 9/10 very flexible, she can twist and turn her body with positions I requested! Impressed with her wet tasting good pussy! I licked her so fucking bad! She returned me that pleasure by sucking me wet.. almost gagging with my cock! Fucked her in doggy and that made her moan even more.. so I fucked her even more.. ended with my finisher missionary,, where I get to see all of her as I unload cum..

GFE: not shy.. like I fucked my own gf

Rtf: yess!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1