The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
grecko1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundial View Post
That is right ... service really SUCKS!! not worth it.
Pretty not it stays where it is
slayerxdx, you can complain to the boss.

The girls are getting too proud as they have too many business, Stop patronising and let the house lose its business so that the girls will be nice agian.
Old 13-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Let the house lose its business.
Old 13-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

did u go at night? Lulu is super angpai & prob dam tired, tried her 3 months ago at 1pm & service was excellent, can't rtf cos she complain my dick too big, her pussy pain
Old 13-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no worries bro, u can rtf sasa, my fave in this house, consistently great time for me. Cheers, bong
Old 13-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mycs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecko1 View Post
slayerxdx, you can complain to the boss.

The girls are getting too proud as they have too many business, Stop patronising and let the house lose its business so that the girls will be nice agian.
Agreed with u Bro.
Old 13-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
whizzer24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
To be honest bro. its not even SOP, the service just suck. i rather take 3 thails WL for that service. Sorry for the rant. just that bad single experience
I'm one who seldom comment on the gals I tried both in GL and MP. I must say, i agree the rating on LuLu is way way way over rated. I too find the service suck. I rather had LuLu for YTL who is alot more sexier (in my own opinion and taste) as compared w this LuLu.

That been said, I admit I miss Jenny and ChuChu badly... haiz... when will we have gals like them again???
Old 13-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzer24 View Post
I'm one who seldom comment on the gals I tried both in GL and MP. I must say, i agree the rating on LuLu is way way way over rated. I too find the service suck. I rather had LuLu for YTL who is alot more sexier (in my own opinion and taste) as compared w this LuLu.

That been said, I admit I miss Jenny and ChuChu badly... haiz... when will we have gals like them again???
I would agree that I would also prefer to find Lulu from YTL @ WH1612 over Lulu 1654A.

It's true that many girls are overated around Geylang - this is because many noobs, blur blokes and lazy bros keep going to the same house and asking for the same girls that are publicised here in SBF. So all queue like a bunch of buffoons for the same hole because they don't know better.

However, while individual taste and experience differs, there is no doubt in my mind that Lulu 1654A is one of the top 5 prettiest girls in Geylang now, if not the prettiest.

If any bro can name 3 or 5 girls more chio than Lulu 1654A, please let me know immediately, I'll chiong down to try and write FR on them. Seriously.

Thanks
Old 13-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 988 / Power: 15
Forsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to beholdForsyth is a splendid one to behold

LoL, that day quite late but I was on my own walking geylang. Wanted to go have a try at 1654A, in the end walk here walk there also cannot find the place.
Go back home try google map also don't know which one.
Is 1654A a bungalow solo building type ?

Sorry to ask newbie question, but very new to this, more experience with ktvs.
Old 13-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

one thing i dun like abt this hse is tat the OKT damn stuck up.. his dad still ok... u go to other hse, if ur target not available, OKT will recommend you others.. but not in this hse.. y? biz too good liao.. was there early one day and while waiting, the fone rangs countless time inside 5 mins and lulu was booked all the way to 8pm liao.. those walk-in w/o 'appointment' came and look for ang pai.. not available, scan inside the room, pick one and pay $$..

like what bro GB said.. spread our sp and $$ to other hses too.. there are definitely hidden gems out there waiting for us to unveil..
Old 13-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
one thing i dun like abt this hse is tat the OKT damn stuck up.. his dad still ok... u go to other hse, if ur target not available, OKT will recommend you others.. but not in this hse.. y? biz too good liao.. was there early one day and while waiting, the fone rangs countless time inside 5 mins and lulu was booked all the way to 8pm liao.. those walk-in w/o 'appointment' came and look for ang pai.. not available, scan inside the room, pick one and pay $$..

like what bro GB said.. spread our sp and $$ to other hses too.. there are definitely hidden gems out there waiting for us to unveil..
Who is bro GB?
Old 13-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Bro Slayerxdx, you should try Lisa next time. Super hardworking and service oriented.
Old 14-12-2012, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Scleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScleropages deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think Garrick ok leh. I feel welcome there. And once passed him 4 $50 notes as they stuck together, he honestly returned me once note.

This will never happen in other house.
Old 14-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scleropages View Post
I think Garrick ok leh. I feel welcome there. And once passed him 4 $50 notes as they stuck together, he honestly returned me once note.

This will never happen in other house.
Garrik is a nice guy. Never had a problem with him and customers at his house always have this sextified look from my experiences there.

He's one of a few okts who bother to ask customers how is the service of the girl and will take in your feedback.

He's very customer oriented to be honest. In a way, can say among the okts, he's quite professional.
Old 14-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 15
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Had a bad experience today at 1654a. First, i gotta admit that i have not visit this house for quite some time, but past experience in this house has been generally positive.

I reached the place in the afternoon and pick the only remaining girl at the waiting area. She looks decent, at least a 7 but had i know her service, i will left for another house.

First, very little action at shower.. after shower, she said that i am perspiring and asked me to stand under the air con to cool myself first. I found it ridiculous but nonetheless obliged to get things moving. To be fair to her, i just had lunch which may have caused me to perspire but i reckon is just little perspiration forming on the skin. After "cooling off" for awhile, she proceeded to catbath me for less than 1 mins.. then cap on and started bj. The bj was the only plus point in the session, the suction was good although mechanical and lack eye contacts throughout. I fondled her breasts and nipples in the process and was told not to touch her nipples (turn off #1)

After BJ, she rushed to lied on the bed, hinting a missionary. I obliged and in the process, arched down to kiss her and was then told not to kiss her face (turn off #2). Already pissed at that point, i just pumped her and aimed for a quick ejaculation. She did tried to moan initially but the really turn off came when she asked me if i am ejaculating (turn off #3). I told her no and continue the fj, then her moan started to sound reluctant and mechanical. Despite she has a relatively good look, i just closed my eyes and thought of my fantasy to get the thing done.

After i ejaculated, i told her i will rest for 10mins before showering. Then she got up and looked at her watch and told me i am left with only 5 minutes for the session. Knowing that i don't took so long for a session, i got up and look at my watch and only 40mins has passed. Not wanting to be confrontational, i just passive aggressively told her i will shower myself. After the shower, she said that she have remembered the time wrongly.. and that i still have some time left.. Either it is a genuine mistake or that she tried to smoke me but saw that i am getting pissed and quickly change her words.

Overall quite a bad experience. Although she did gave me those customary ego boasting "praise" like very huge cock, quite handsome for my age blah blah.

I don't want to name her as there is fault on my part for not checking up her FR in advance. There are already some not so good FR on her in this thread if i have checked but nonetheless, her service seems unbefitting to the general service level i experienced in 1654a.
Old 14-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Maybe you should try to feedback to OKT Garrick. Sometime he asked me for my feedback if I first time try a WL. I remember he also asked me for feedback when I went there to request for other WL. When he was busy, he tends to lose temper and became less customer centric. Thats was my experience.

P/S: I know which WL you were referring to.
i also know. next time do homework. if already flagged out the bad wl, can only blame oneself already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1