The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteora View Post
Are any houses open today
checkout Opening & Trading Hours Of WLs Houses @ http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...=326610&page=7
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 13-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Today went over to lorong 20 h62. Looking for fei fei, not in .. So I went over ask for fang fang.. Overall rating 8.5/10 for all $150 service, a hardworking young syt.. I would rate her same as dong jing also hardworking .. Both out to please customer.. Good service.. No regret.. Very satisfactory.

Return:; yes

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 15-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
CD

Name:CD
House: 16-39 (the one with lady boss)
Height: 160cm average
Body: 32A 24 34 quite well proportioned
Looks: 7.5/10 quite nice like the Taiwanese singer X心凌
BJ: 4/10 could feel the teeth
Cat Bath: 3/10 hardly saw her tongue
FJ: She tried to rush through the car bath within 5 min. Then after hardly 5min of BJ. Then she said let's make love. Started in cow girl for 2-3 min. Then she bent forward to hug me so I couldn't see anything. Soon changed to missionary and finished within 5 min.

After that she wiped herself with tissue and then she said she is tired and led down to sleep. So I had to lie down and rest as well.

Overall: 4/10
RTF: No way
Old 16-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR ON LI LI(freshly new from 2041!!!)

Initially wanted JingJing at 16w12 but she's busy for long so allowed OKT called for me & LiLi came whom I find her looks average with fair complexion & skin, importantly nice cleavage exposed & enticed me. So just agreed & went up to room, I found out that it was her first day at work so I thought her services maybe rookie but later found out that her services was in fact above average(overall 7.5/10). She is a very friendly lady from Hunan & was previously working the same trade & so her services are still up to standard.

Looks: 7/10 (Her looks may appeal to some bros but for me above average)
Body: 6/10 (roughly 160cm height & plumb size body with obvious tummy)
boobs: 7.5/10 (Soft 34B cups perky tits with nicely size nipples)
bbbj: 8/10 (Good tongue & wet half-way through she performed a stunt by elevating her legs against the wall while giving me blow She's a performer!)
FJ: 7/10 (We did 3 positions only & her cb was quite tight & wet!)
Overall: 7.5/10 (Bath consisted short bbbj, catbath was seductive, comfortable & sensuous tongue actions)
RTF: Yes if I couldn't get my priority listed gals on the day visiting. Bros out there interested to try out new gal can look for her *Thumb up*
Old 17-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Who would you compare her looks to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Oreh View Post
FR ON LI LI(freshly new from 2041!!!)

Initially wanted JingJing at 16w12 but she's busy for long so allowed OKT called for me & LiLi came whom I find her looks average with fair complexion & skin, importantly nice cleavage exposed & enticed me. So just agreed & went up to room, I found out that it was her first day at work so I thought her services maybe rookie but later found out that her services was in fact above average(overall 7.5/10). She is a very friendly lady from Hunan & was previously working the same trade & so her services are still up to standard.

Looks: 7/10 (Her looks may appeal to some bros but for me above average)
Body: 6/10 (roughly 160cm height & plumb size body with obvious tummy)
boobs: 7.5/10 (Soft 34B cups perky tits with nicely size nipples)
bbbj: 8/10 (Good tongue & wet half-way through she performed a stunt by elevating her legs against the wall while giving me blow She's a performer!)
FJ: 7/10 (We did 3 positions only & her cb was quite tight & wet!)
Overall: 7.5/10 (Bath consisted short bbbj, catbath was seductive, comfortable & sensuous tongue actions)
RTF: Yes if I couldn't get my priority listed gals on the day visiting. Bros out there interested to try out new gal can look for her *Thumb up*
Old 17-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

Wink In the arms of Lady

FR On Lady (1803)
Height: 1.57m
Weight : 43kg estimated.
Misc : Lady has been working in GL for 5 months. Saw every house gal tonite,in terms of looks, in my opinion Lady and NaNa are chio bus. Xiao La Jiao is the mystery gal which I saw during my visit to 1803 last dec. I verify her name with okt. Xiao La Jiao is cute.

House gals : Candy,Lady,NaNa, Xiao La Jiao and Xiao San.

A big thanks to all senior bros who had contributed FRs on Lady and also bro unfit who upped my points today. After a disappointing bonk with a FL from FLD3 few days ago, my intension tonite was to rtf NaNa, as I missed NaNa. However NaNa is off today. Okt told me 2 gals are working today, and I choose Lady as I remembered alot of excellent FR regarding Lady. The other gal is Candy, Candy also good looking in my opinion. Lady has rekindled my passion for bonking Cat PRC 150 gals after this out of this world session with her. I will be letting her down,if I don't write this FR. The services that Lady provided is beyond my expectations.

Saw her walking pass me smoking after serving a customer. She is hot and sexy to me. I'm her next customer.My 1st impression of her is she looks too cool to me liao, but my opinion of her took a 180 degrees turn after we entered the room.

Face: 9.5/10
She have attractive big round eyes enhanced with lens,which made her eyes look big,bright and very attractive.A bridge nose,sexy lips with a small oval face. She has dyed long blonde/brunette hair. She's beautiful to me.

Body: 8.7/10
She's petite,very slim,have a slight tummy, fair and have smooth skin. She has some scars/bruises on her left calf. No points deducted for scars/bruises.

Boobs: B cup with 20 cents size pink nipples. Her boobs are firm to me,feels like it's enhanced. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 8.8/10
She hugged me after the door is closed, kissed me, unbutton my shirt,lick and suck my nipples, unzipped my pants and gave me a BBBJ, I was totally overwhelmed by her attitude and gfe. I kissed her again after she get up. Whoa, what a good start.

Bath: 9/10
She performed a back boobs rub, neck and back massage, caress my balls, gave me a a HJ,a brief AR while I was standing.She gave me a frontal boobs rub ,boobs fuck me and deep throat BBBJ on me during the bathing session. Had some kisses with her during the bathing session.

Frenching: 9.2/10
We kissed/frenched intensively throughout the entire session.

Catbath: 9/10
She starts with a soothing back massage, catbath me from my back to my calves with warm water which was sensuous,followed by boobs rub,bum rub/massage with oil, followed by frontal boobs rub, and catbath me. Had some kisses with her throughout the catbath session.

AR: 8.5/10
She AR me with warm water while I was on my back and provide a 2nd round of AR when I was on my four.

BBBJ:8.8/10
She provided 4 rounds of deep throat BBBJ which was very sensuous, 1st round after AR and 2nd round while I was on my back. 3rd round of BBBJ while I was sitting by the bed and final round while I was standing. Nearly climax during the 2nd round of BBBJ, had to stop her or else, kekeke.

Fingering : 8.8/10
Fingered her during the cathbath.She was very wet.

FJ: 9/10
Started with missionary position, she was very wet and warm. I pumped her with long and slow stroke, I lean forward occasionally to lick and suck her nipples,kissed/frenched her while in this classic position. Switch to folded deck chair position for deep thrusting before climax.

Post FJ: 8.5/10
She cleaned me up and asked me what time did we entered the room. I said I can't remembered. Then, we proceed for the post bonk bath. Had a brief chat with her as we dressed ourselves. Lady hugged and kissed me before we left the room. We had over shot the time maybe by 10 mins.

GFE: 9.5/10
Lady gfe hit hit the roof liao, we were kissing/frenching throughout the entire session. She's very friendly, always smiling, naughty with an excellent attitude to serve an uncle like me. She's also very humble like NaNa, telling me NaNa service is better than her. I told her that her service is excellent and also very friendly like NaNa.

Overall : 9.5/10
She provided no horse run service, with an excellent gfe experience. Some more she's chio, had an excellent attitude and very friendly. Lady is the 1st gal which has hit Ella (retired) 1654A standard in terms of service and gfe.

RTF: ya, she's on my rtf list for sure, will rtf her until she retired.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 17-02-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster

Smile Re: In the arms of Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
FR On Lady (1803)
kissing/frenching depends on chemistry.
Old 17-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who would you compare her looks to?
Hm.. I can't think of anyone but she has oval face & cute size forehead yet her jawlines aren't sharp & a pair of single eyelids.
Old 17-02-2013, 07:56 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

QQ (L16 H51)

Face: 6.6/10
(Average looking. Very slim & small face. I find her face quite matured & doesn't match her teenage body frame. She has long colored hair. But I have to say the more i see her the prettier she becomes. At the end of the session I will give her looks about 6.8/10. To be frank her face is not my type as I chose her for her good service.)

Body: 6.6/10
(Very skinny, bony, teenage body frame. She is so skinny till I can see her ribs & bones. She should really eat more. I believe she will look prettier if she gains weight.)

Boobs: 6.3/10
(A cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Almost inexistent boobs. Very flat for my liking. I prefer B to C cup. Her boobs look like those 12-13yo girls undergoing puberty stage )

Foreplay: 7.3/10
(The moment we entered the room, QQ hugged me & we locked lips & frenched like long lost lovers. Her perfume smell is nice. Soon she undressed me piece by piece & even wan to BBBJ me w/o bath . I stopped her & request for a bath first for hygiene purpose.)

Bath: pretty SOP. Not much action. Main action began on the bed.

Cath Bath: 9.5/10
(One of the best cat bath i ever had. QQ's tongue covered every inch of my body. She even licked & sucked my fingers, palm, feet, sole, toes 1 by 1 . Her tongue is so soft, agile & my whole body was enjoying it. I simply love her cat bath.)

AR: 9/10
(Her AR is aggressive commando type. She used her tongue to poke my ka chng hole. My ka chng hole is raped by her tongue. While she AR me her hands fondled my balls & penis so shiok.)

Frenching: 9/10
(Passionate, engaging frenching with lots of tongue action. I thought I am frenching my gf. Great feel & chemistry. Fluent frencher speaker thou I am reluctant to french her after she had licked my toes.)

BBBJ: 9.3/10
(Her BBBJ is so good til I CIM. Great suction, deep throat, great tongue licking flicking action. One of the best BBBJ i ever had. No horse run.)

Pussy licking: No time to try as I am practically raped & serviced by QQ. Will try to lick her pussy in RTF.

FJ: 9.2/10
(QQ's pussy is very very very tight. My penis is tightly gripped by her pussy muscle in every thrust I made. Her moaning is erotic & horny. Her expression is priceless. She seemed to enjoy sex more than me. Her riding skill is no horse run. Keep riding non stop. She is very light & its easy for me to carry & pump her. Very shiok passionate sex til i perspired )

GFE: 9.5/10
(Very high GFE+High KC+Addictive. The way she speaks is so soft, gentle & sa jiao. She also can flirt & talk dirty. Had a great time talking to her. I like her voice too.)

RTF: Yes for her service even thou I don't fancy her looks. No offence to her supporters. Highly recommended to those who look for excellent service.
Old 19-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on XiaoXue (1431)
She has been in GL for about a year already.

Face: 7.5/10
She has the Japanese doll hairstyle,I felt she does looked like a Japanese to me.Nice cute face & a pretty smile.Youngish looks...does not look like a 22yr old....more like 18yr old to me.SYT,appealing to me.

Body: 8/10
I like her teenager body frame,petite,B cups.

Shower: She cleans me up really well n does some light body massages.Then out came her luscious long tongue....the longest tongue I have ever experienced.....WOW!! Lotsa tongue twirling action from her.Then come the BBBJ which is mind boggling....lots of tongue twirling again & the occasional eye contact she makes....simply delightful to be served by a poly look teenager.

BBBJ: 9/10
For me I like the tongue action & eye contact during the BBBJ....no deep throat but nice wet slurpy suction....shiok!

Pussy licking: She was damn wet when I finger her....proceed to paint her cunt which was also wet & w/o smell.Hair was very little,just like a teenager...she claims that it is all natural.She loves to be painted,that is what she told me.When into 69 sideway position to paint each other....it was a very wet & engaging experience for me.

FJ: 7/10
She rode cowgirl 1st & boy...she really knows how to ride....seeing her petite body riding above me was just like Japanese AV.Changed to missionary after that.

GFE: 7/10
Now I score her low here bcos she did not allow frenching...not even kissing on the lips....so that was the deal breaker for me.....ask her whether RTF can also get to french her......nope...she dislike kissing & is very very selective....says she only french 2 out of 10....those who got to french her....."must be lucky"....sigh.....
but she is chatty & tries to please me in some other ways.

RTF: No.Bcos no frenching else it would be most ideal bonk.
Suitable for those whom looking for teenager type of bonk.
Old 19-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
sgoh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RTFs on more seasoned WLs

Bros, I went another round of RTFs on more seasoned WLs.

I upped Lin Lin of 1612 recently and found her to be consistent in svc as sextifying as before.

I called on Xiao Feng and Mimi of 1654A. Both of them are professional in svc with positive attitude and don't short change me. Xiao Feng will complete her tour in about 2 months' time. Do visit her for old time sake.

Bao Bao of 3033 has never failed to give me sexcitement. Her BBBJ, frenching, boobs massaging and love making are superb. She could stay in GL for another couple of months.

02 0f 24M13 used to provide good svc. But her standard has dropped significantly in the last 2 months. She does not talk much and seldon smile. She has cut corners in term of svc to a great extent, No more RTF!
Old 20-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RTFs on more seasoned WLs

02 (ling er) of 24m13 is a very cheerful WL, wonder what happened for her service to drop??? She's never disappointed me so far leh...

Ya... Agree on xiaofeng.... Need to rtf for old times sake..,, bang that pussy one last time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoh18 View Post
Bros, I went another round of RTFs on more seasoned WLs.

I upped Lin Lin of 1612 recently and found her to be consistent in svc as sextifying as before.

I called on Xiao Feng and Mimi of 1654A. Both of them are professional in svc with positive attitude and don't short change me. Xiao Feng will complete her tour in about 2 months' time. Do visit her for old time sake.

Bao Bao of 3033 has never failed to give me sexcitement. Her BBBJ, frenching, boobs massaging and love making are superb. She could stay in GL for another couple of months.

02 0f 24M13 used to provide good svc. But her standard has dropped significantly in the last 2 months. She does not talk much and seldon smile. She has cut corners in term of svc to a great extent, No more RTF!
Old 20-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

I find that this girl don't quite suit my taste but if you like them very thin, this will suit you.

Her service is passable but I don't like her hairstyle. Although she definitely popular and has steady regulars. Worth checking out, and houses in lorong 14 seem to have nicer rooms and overall environment.

Just my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
FR on XiaoXue (1431)
She has been in GL for about a year already.

Face: 7.5/10
She has the Japanese doll hairstyle,I felt she does looked like a Japanese to me.Nice cute face & a pretty smile.Youngish looks...does not look like a 22yr old....more like 18yr old to me.SYT,appealing to me.

Body: 8/10
I like her teenager body frame,petite,B cups.

Shower: She cleans me up really well n does some light body massages.Then out came her luscious long tongue....the longest tongue I have ever experienced.....WOW!! Lotsa tongue twirling action from her.Then come the BBBJ which is mind boggling....lots of tongue twirling again & the occasional eye contact she makes....simply delightful to be served by a poly look teenager.

BBBJ: 9/10
For me I like the tongue action & eye contact during the BBBJ....no deep throat but nice wet slurpy suction....shiok!

Pussy licking: She was damn wet when I finger her....proceed to paint her cunt which was also wet & w/o smell.Hair was very little,just like a teenager...she claims that it is all natural.She loves to be painted,that is what she told me.When into 69 sideway position to paint each other....it was a very wet & engaging experience for me.

FJ: 7/10
She rode cowgirl 1st & boy...she really knows how to ride....seeing her petite body riding above me was just like Japanese AV.Changed to missionary after that.

GFE: 7/10
Now I score her low here bcos she did not allow frenching...not even kissing on the lips....so that was the deal breaker for me.....ask her whether RTF can also get to french her......nope...she dislike kissing & is very very selective....says she only french 2 out of 10....those who got to french her....."must be lucky"....sigh.....
but she is chatty & tries to please me in some other ways.

RTF: No.Bcos no frenching else it would be most ideal bonk.
Suitable for those whom looking for teenager type of bonk.
Old 20-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I would think Xiao Xue resemble somehow with local actress from China, Zhou Xun. IMHO.
Old 20-02-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
I would think Xiao Xue resemble somehow with local actress from China, Zhou Xun. IMHO.
Maybe if she changed her hairstyle a bit.... Now looks like a mushroom...

She has some cute facial features that can be highlighted with a better hairdo...

Though there are way too many prettier than her lah ... In lorong 14, I quite like An Na's looks... Think she from 1429....

Any other chiobu in the houses along lorong 14? Please provide frs. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1