The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 14-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arborist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
New Spa in Batam City Hotel is a FAR FAR better option than Delta. They provide the same package, i.e massage with HJ and the price is HALF of Delta Spa. I haven't had the time to go there for some time now, but accordingly to another bro, now they even flash the photo of the therapists on TV monitors for you to look and choose.
Thanks Bro. Bali Thai is a proper foot massage joint done by guys on guy clients. No hanky panky. Good stuff. I sure fall asleep while they work on my feet.
Old 15-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

I'll heading to batam alone tmr. 3nights until Sunday noon check out.

Will be going to M1 KTV.

Any Bros wish to join in do PM me. Can share cost of bottle.

Already have my cewek.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 15-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Help Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
At what time Newton and Pacific are closing in these nights during Ramadan?
Nobody replied my question above, but now I can reply myself after my first night in Batam.

NO NAME: I went there at 1am, to see 3 nice girls leaving (not looking for cash or a bule boyfriend, as they left me with lots of greetings and smiles, but they went to sleep anyway) and the pub totally empty. They say it closes at 2am.

PACIFIC: someone told me it closes at 2am. I will check tonight.

NEWTON:
It closes at 3:30am. Said by staff at entrance and verified, as at 3:26am the DJ indeed stopped the music and turned on the lights.
Nothing interesting for me. I went back alone.
I spent a while with a lady, average looking and not so young anymore, who finally asked me 1.5M to come to my hotel. Crazy. I counter-offered 500 to have a good excuse to leave, and so I did. I had very nice young girls for 500 in Newton.

Tonight I will me a couple of friends I have here. I will miss the ladies night at Newton, but with them I know I will have my good time.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Nobody replied my question above, but now I can reply myself after my first night in Batam.

NO NAME: I went there at 1am, to see 3 nice girls leaving (not looking for cash or a bule boyfriend, as they left me with lots of greetings and smiles, but they went to sleep anyway) and the pub totally empty. They say it closes at 2am.

PACIFIC: someone told me it closes at 2am. I will check tonight.

NEWTON:
It closes at 3:30am. Said by staff at entrance and verified, as at 3:26am the DJ indeed stopped the music and turned on the lights.
Nothing interesting for me. I went back alone.
I spent a while with a lady, average looking and not so young anymore, who finally asked me 1.5M to come to my hotel. Crazy. I counter-offered 500 to have a good excuse to leave, and so I did. I had very nice young girls for 500 in Newton.

Tonight I will me a couple of friends I have here. I will miss the ladies night at Newton, but with them I know I will have my good time.

Ramadan, entertainment is toned down. A couple of weeks more only, new stock also.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Can't imaging this boat travel thousands miles
Looks like the caretakers of Pulau Galang made some improvisation. The photo i took below was more than 3 years ago (around March 2014) when i 1st visited Pulau Galang Camp.

Its at the exact location where you took the photo but they repaired both boats which was due to lack of maintenance.

Just wondering if you visited the museum there? Got buy something there to support them for their place/exhibit's maintenance? (not cheap tho but mainly for the sake of good deeds)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenz View Post
Which part of batam u stay in is crucial bro. I recommend Spa Villa @ sekupang when u stayed in Nagoya wnt make economic sense. But if u stay Nongsa i ask u to go all the way dwn to Utama also wnt make sense too. If u are into batam & looking for some good massage places & companies of girls,following bro nono's beginner's guide on his siggy wnt gives u the wild goose chase.

Stay around Utama,just circle around Utama hotel.

Stay around Penuin or BCS,just look at Justmine inside Gideon hotel or the Batam City hotel spa.

Stay around Nagoya Mall area just go King Massage @ formosa or Linda massage.

Stay around Goodway area,just go to blue moon behind Harmoni hotel. Or Lai Lai hotel inside.

Stay around Nongsa/Sekupang,just DIY.

Stay around H Bay, just go Ocean,Octopuss or Altalanta.

Massage per hour usually cost 70k to 150k an hour,cheap by sg pricing. Just try everything in yr area of stay & come back with an FR. This way u can then better find what u are looking for.
Thanks bro. Can i know the market rate for hj / fj so won't get chopped. Thanks!
Old 16-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Indonesia has more than 245 million in population,Btm has around a million. If he ONLY comes to this thread to ask his paedophile question where he's quite unlikely to get one,it goes to show his objective. And u guys STILL wish to continue to feed him? (& waste the bandwidth & your precious time?)

This forum's most infamous Ignore button is on the left side of his every post.

Below were other indonesia thread link for him to pose his same question he made here to get his ans (if he truly were to be looking for one).

The jakarta thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=637585

The bandung thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=261348

The medan thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88352

The balai thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=114779

The bali thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=343229

The kalimantan thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=645128

The banjarmasin thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=258503

The bintan thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=14938

The surabaya thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=34269

The sukabumi thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=634864

The manado thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=229088

The bogor thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=229088

The tanjong pinang thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=48173

The lombok thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=602328

The balikpapan thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=112744

The pekanbaru thread - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=491152

May all have a good day!
Yr meanin is tis forum so many thread on indo & the country itself has 245 mil pop & y onli post the Qns at btm thread wich has onli 1 mil pop & nt other thread where the pop r more?

Good question cos i aso wonder y.

Nice of u 2 post all the links of the other indo thread here. Nw tis thread has becmin more comprehensive...lol,an all-none- thread.
Old 16-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arborist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Ramadan, entertainment is toned down. A couple of weeks more only, new stock also.
I do agree that Ramadan or any Muslim festive is bad to visit Batam. Lots of drinking joint & brothels are closed or for renovation.
Local business take it an excuse to shut down & change business names so they don't need to give red packet to the authorities.
Believe this practise is still carrying on since I was working in projects in Batam & Bintan.
Old 16-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just wondering if you visited the museum there? Got buy something there to support them for their place/exhibit's maintenance? (not cheap tho but mainly for the sake of good deeds)

No, we didn't get off our mpv after the KuanIm temple.
As N suggested that the area is not so 'clean'???
She always claims that she can see 'things'???
(She told me lots of storeys of her sighting )
not that she scared
But we have a 3 years old on board.
Old 16-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
okai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Thanks bro. Can i know the market rate for hj / fj so won't get chopped. Thanks!
If you're heading to places like Delta / Octopus / Btm City Hotel, the rate there is fixed, can just check with the mummy unless you request for special service like CIM etc...
If you're looking for super low-cost, can explore around those massage shophouses behind Utama Hotel / opposite of DC mall. Those are the places where you can nego directly, DC should be around 70K - 200K depending on the service requested. (Note: don't expect pretty young chick at cheap places, mostly MILF).
There is one just opened not long ago, called Venus at batam centre near to Sahid Hotel. There was a 30-50% promotion during its grand-opening. I ain't sure about now. Heard quite a few delta ladies move over there and service provided: body massage & 2 x HJ. The price package in this place is fixed too.
If you hv the budget for high end quality, just go to the club at planet holiday or Grand I hotel at Nagoya Hill, look for the puppy. They have overseas stock like china, thailand & vietnam. Just tip the puppy if you want a real hot one. Well, of course imported stocks prices are definitely higher! As for this I can't comment much as I never try yet.
Old 16-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, Delta is about 700k now, for a package that includes HJ.

Octopuss is not that expensive. The massage + HJ package is 448k; if you are a member, there is a 20% discount.
Hahaha just went yesterday. Anyone had members benefit to share?
Old 16-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Hahaha just went yesterday. Anyone had members benefit to share?
Last year, they were giving away the membership for free... Why don't you just ask the receptionist for it..? If it's not free, it is at most 100k to sign up as a member, like what I paid when they first launched the membership.
Old 16-06-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arborist View Post
I do agree that Ramadan or any Muslim festive is bad to visit Batam.
Not necessarily, and not for everyone.
I personally enjoy Batam on Ramadan a lot! It is just different.

I hate seeing discoes closing at 3am, as this diminishes significantly my happy night time, but on the other hand it's good to see less tourists around and still many girls happy to meet someone new.
I would not recommend anyone to visit Batam on Ramadan for the first time, but if one knows how to move around, it has a lot to offer.

(I am here, and I am happy!)
Old 17-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last year, they were giving away the membership for free... Why don't you just ask the receptionist for it..? If it's not free, it is at most 100k to sign up as a member, like what I paid when they first launched the membership.
Hawkeye007.. I went yesterday and wanted to sign up their membership but they told me it's no longer available. That's why I asking if anyone is willing to share his phone number membership.
Old 17-06-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Hawkeye007.. I went yesterday and wanted to sign up their membership but they told me it's no longer available. That's why I asking if anyone is willing to share his phone number membership.
Oic, I didn't know that....! I haven't been to Octopuss for about 2 months so I didn't know... Thanks for sharing...

Sorry, not convenient to share my membership...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1