The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kidzx87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Don't use michat because so many scam bro!siann
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jarrett45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogarddragon View Post
maybe u can try delta spa very recommended
what the damage?
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rufiolab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Flame Spa Seminyak twice. Both Volcano package with 2 girls, 170K. Got option to add Nuru +300k but decided against and don't feel like missed anything. FYI I like those Korean/Chinese looking and at least close to C cup ones. Didn't mind Flame HJ cos I hate rubber feeling and having 2 explosive babes naked on you is way better.

First visit, chose Cynthia and another girl. First time so was Abit nervous when two rows of around 10 girls were standing Infront of me. Chose Cynthia cos my type but the other girl thought pretty but was actually quite fat (& BO abit strong). Advice is to choose those with best friends. Either ask who is her BFF or whoever is beside her. Most likely they are BFF. So Cynthia was abit cold and disinterested so I think it's abit hot. Her boobs were great and she's pretty. U can choose for 1on1 if you're into that. First time 6/10.

Second time was 10/10! Chose Bella and Adriana. Both my type. Seems like BFF cos they were joking with each other. Adriana's boobs were great, abit naughty and Bella was the shy kind so both clicked so well. Both their boobs were on my face until Adriana sat on top on me bouncing while Bella stroke me hard and then fireworks on Bella's hands and Adriana's butt. There were cuddling afterwards even.

Overall might come again. Better spending $140ish with two hot girls in Bali than tomyum aunties in JB asking for RM150 BJ+massage cost imo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1