The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
u should say is good to have sb bro all over the world.
u r rite, thks sb bros all over the world for making cheonging safe and easy to newbies!
Old 16-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 22
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where can i find 泡厂妹, is it in Lian Hua Road?

What if foreign get caught for patronize solicit?

Old 16-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexybutt44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
have u tried it before?

it will be great if u can give us FR on all these places u mention.
Well, many many moons ago in late last century, I visit the ZH alone looking for some fun but end up in in a damn bad experience play out by a FL and loose some cash along the way. Vow avoid this place like a plague.

Recently, my taiwanese pa pow colleague cheow me go ZH again and say things have change and should give it a shot to erase those bad memories. Sweet talk me until so gian and end up order a 9.95 tiger ticket and tag along with him to meet his band-of-bros in ZH for some group fun.

1) Drinking and Clubbing
ChangAn Club 长安俱乐部 - Usual KTV and handy panky LSB concept and midnite got sexy show. If go in a group of 5, can book a large room with a bathroom for ST. Will cost RMB200 each for total of 3 古棉纯 white wine and complementary fruits. Girls will cost RMB100 each if just sit with U and rubby rubby, take out ON will cost in the range 800-1000
Jin Sha Club 金沙俱乐部 - Same offer as above, just a bit more expansive
Dian Di Ren Jian Discotheque 天地人间 - Place to shake out, pills and fish for young FL, all depends on your skill.
In 中山市, there are some special no name KTVs that even sport theme MO role play party like school girls, nurse, teacher. Quite fun if its in a group.

2) Extracurricular Activities
残废餐 - not in ZH gongbei area, from the route looks more like outskirt of zhong shan 中山 area. The place look like kelong huts selling seafood, but once inside, got many teenage girls (don't expect models face) will come and massage you all over the place, feed you while your hands and feet is busy doing other things. General tip/girl is RMB100 and if interested can book out the girl and go to the nearby natural spring 龙温泉for a dip in nude la.
泡厂妹 - quite similar as above less the food. ON cost generally is around 500. Generally, these are real part-timer FL and generally need local leads to get hold of them. The feeling is more GF like and not SOP type found in LHL.
口爆 - BBBJ and cum in mouth service by young girls and surprise surpise it right in the middle of gongbei area in those dark narrow back alleys. Not for the faint heart.
As for the usual soapy massage, a lot of bros go to the 昌安新世界 on the third floor for the cheapest standard room 388 package. But there asre a few other around the around the area and the cheapest so far I go is 又谊 massage on the seventh floor and package offer is 328, but some time siao siao got 288 package, but in terms of deco wise 昌安 is the better one.
But for soapy massage, it still can't beat those in CP in terms of quality and deco which command a higer price tag of 500.
Old 17-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Samster

Thanks for your contribution it very handy....

Anyone wants to gather and meet in ZH for one day trip.....
Old 17-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

Those people in hk please PM me so we can arrange together and go ZH. There promotion with lodging travel by ferry 2 days 1 nite only HK$538 onwards. The best us 5 stars hotel with breakfast.....
Let me know....
Old 18-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybutt44
口爆 - BBBJ and cum in mouth service by young girls and surprise surpise it right in the middle of gongbei area in those dark narrow back alleys. Not for the faint heart.
As for the usual soapy massage, a lot of bros go to the 昌安新世界 on the third floor for the cheapest standard room 388 package. But there asre a few other around the around the area and the cheapest so far I go is 又谊 massage on the seventh floor and package offer is 328, but some time siao siao got 288 package, but in terms of deco wise 昌安 is the better one.
But for soapy massage, it still can't beat those in CP in terms of quality and deco which command a higer price tag of 500.
Can u tell me the location of the "dark narrow back alleys"? Also, does the Y328 package include tips for girls?
Old 18-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

Brother can tell me too is it in HK or ZH..? I am interested too know..
Old 18-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk
Can u tell me the location of the "dark narrow back alleys"? Also, does the Y328 package include tips for girls?
bro, if i'm not mistaken it's 10mins walk from lisboa hotel. it's actually part of the old town but ironically is called new street or san ma lou. there are lots of food joints there and i found a small sauna there with viet and mongolians. they have cleared amost of the old brothels out and spruced up the area. if you're nostalgic there's an old man selling satay tripe,cuttle fish boiled and dipped in a delicious sauce etc on one of the corners if the streets. most people know where it is. the no 10 bus passes thru the area. just ask around the people are very helpful and friendly. hope this is is of help.
Old 18-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ozziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natto3,
Very confused. Are U refering to Macau or Gongbei? I am more familiar with Macau. At the end of San ma lu, is a T junction. On the on both sides are alleys. But the left hand sides are shops selling salted fish and sotong. Are refering to those shops? What is the name and and signs? Can you elaborate?
Old 19-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

wah! i m confused. or is it meant to be confusing?
Old 19-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziz
Natto3,
Very confused. Are U refering to Macau or Gongbei? I am more familiar with Macau. At the end of San ma lu, is a T junction. On the on both sides are alleys. But the left hand sides are shops selling salted fish and sotong. Are refering to those shops? What is the name and and signs? Can you elaborate?
yup that the street. i dun remember the names but they are mostly in portugese. there's a whole laberynth of strets and sometimes you come across a hotel with sauna. i only found one, the lady is called stella leong and hp66050515. she try to charge rather expensive so go to the big ones like 81, darling or the one at goldern dragon hotel. have fun.
Old 19-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

thanks bros for upping my points.

here are some of my personal threads that may be of interest to u.

my 100 days series:
some more 100 days in china

more 100 days in china

100 days in china

banana's 100 days

but pls beware, i may become a parasite after midnight and leech on you. but then befriending a parasite is better than befriending a hypocrite miser. just my 2 cents.
Old 19-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexybutt44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by like2bonk
You know 粤海 hotel? on the main street, you walk towards 步步高, will pass by a small supermart on the right the then turn to the first right street. Keep to the left and you will see a bike repair shop, go into the small narrow dark alley and walk along for 200m then then suddenly hungry wild cats will sprung on you like a prey...pick your choice and once finish your job in their cubicle, immediate pay 100 and leave that place.

Actually hor, no need pay tip one la. Don't know why some as***le just like to tip here and there and spolit the market, end up now I have to go more inland to save some dough.
Old 19-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybutt44
You know ?? hotel? on the main street, you walk towards ???, will pass by a small supermart on the right the then turn to the first right street. Keep to the left and you will see a bike repair shop, go into the small narrow dark alley and walk along for 200m then then suddenly hungry wild cats will sprung on you like a prey...pick your choice and once finish your job in their cubicle, immediate pay 100 and leave that place...
also beware this area. got ppl preying to con you too.
Old 27-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

I'll be in Macau on 6/4, then crossing into Zhuhai.
My last trip to the Portugese enclave was like more than six years ago.
I used to chiong the China chix who stationed themselves in the lobbys of the backlane hotels in the western part of town not far from the sea.
Wonder how much things have changed now!

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1