The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gersang2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Ho to get girl in kl.. please give me contact number AVG 150
Old 22-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
i also went look see today, as today was a sunday,the place was swamped with men, indians,malays and chinese,singaporeans and malaysians.....
saw one young chinese girl at level 2 with big boobs,she asking for 60RM,she is those on the plump side,her room is on the 2nd floor ,left hand side,2nd room,...
level 3 got 1 chinese lady,small boobs but pretty face and very nice dress,no chance to ask her price as her business quite good,customers keep on going in and out of her room,her room is on the right hand side of the lift,level 5 i saw one milf with big boobs,but she seem to be playing with her handphone all the time, also no customer approach her,i suspect her service must be lousy,the place seems rundown compared to the last time i went,also the number of girls seem to be less compared to last time,saw a lot of banga men waiting at level 3 , i forgot the room number,the door seems to be locked all the time so that girl must be ang pai....
For Level 3, you mean the lady on the right hand side of the building when you're facing the lift? Yeah, she's hot. Gives AR jobs too. Her BBBJ is really good. And her boobs are actually larger than what you see...
Old 15-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
For Level 3, you mean the lady on the right hand side of the building when you're facing the lift? Yeah, she's hot. Gives AR jobs too. Her BBBJ is really good. And her boobs are actually larger than what you see...

Is she the MILF who always dress in kimono ? Yesterday saw this MILF in rm 48 but not sure if she is the one so neber try.

bro snakehead
Old 15-06-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Went to recce this place yesterday @ 2.00pm while waiting for bros Soul_Reaper & Ground_Eagle to arrive in JB..... looks like this place has seen better times. Counted less than 10 customers in the whole building and most are browsers. Most of the room doors were open and quality of the WLs really cmi so didn't try anyone there.

Btw, for those bros still interested the damage is RM 40 for WLs on the 5th floor, RM 65 for the WLs on the other floors.

bro snakehead
Old 15-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

3530user deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for being stupid, where's this hotel.
looks interesting to visit. i'm in PJ, just wondering if this is near my place. thanks so much! damage is less than RM70? wow! that's value for money! thanks!
Old 15-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

m3gtrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you comb thru the threads you'll know this is not in kl ....

and yes , your being stupid + lazy
Old 01-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
987654 is Cool - loads of Potential

Haven't chiong Ocean for at least a years but every once a while I will go up for a stroll to find a new girl. But always saw the old stock so just walked away after browsing.
Over the past 3 or 4 years it became my habit to go there browsing, because once a while there will be a gem, and the gem usually quit working there fast. So it had become my obsession to go there to hunt for a gem with budget price. Last week went up again after months passed since my last visit, surprise to see quite a few new girls that look quite ok. I picked 1 girl at lvl 2, she is very petite and fair chinese. Name I forgot, but she was in the room next to the old angpai A-Ling. Look is quite good for ocean standard, body is good but not for boobs lover. Service is consider excellent, even got AR. Her service remind me of A-Ling, almost got 80% of her skills (my opinion only).
Anyway just here to post for a fr. This a my favourite thread, hope to revive it abit since no one else care to post fr any more. Hope others will post follow me.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
HamSapLow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

One of my favourites from Pertain Rd (in singapore) has relocated to Ocean Hotel. Anyone has any idea where i can find her? Her name is Amy with very gd BBBJ

Bro 987654, can us a better idea of the location of the new gem u were toking abt? I suppose the damage for her is RM65 as she is not located at lvl 5?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ahkokk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSapLow View Post
One of my favourites from Pertain Rd (in singapore) has relocated to Ocean Hotel. Anyone has any idea where i can find her? Her name is Amy with very gd BBBJ

Bro 987654, can us a better idea of the location of the new gem u were toking abt? I suppose the damage for her is RM65 as she is not located at lvl 5?
few year never been there. haha ... i try to go this week and post some FR over there
Old 10-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
BRIANTYTAN is Cool - loads of Potential

just went there in this morning. a lot of banga or indians there. i think becoz of sunday.nvm. try a gal or maybe i should call her auntie. i think she is around 30 something. quite chatty and pleasant. and very accomodative. blowjob also so-so.i am not in top form today so it is harder for me to be up and she suggest that she wanted to be up. pumping for 5 mins then i ejected.
p/s:she said that she will go to singapore to work in next week. i think that she will go to geylang.

looks:6/10(considered ok for ocean standard but look a bit "auntie"
body:7/10(skin is quite smooth, boobs is b cup)
catbath:6/10
bbbj:7/10
FJ:7/10(she is ok but i was not in top form)
Old 13-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
987654 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSapLow View Post

It was level 2, the door next to the okt used to be A-Ling room. The room left hand side of this room was the room I found the gem.
There is also a very skinny and pretty sabah girl that look like indon at this level 2. She looks good but her service is 0/10. Just laid there and expect u to do everything and push u away if u got too close. So avoid at all cost.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi there,

Just want to find out if there is any activity in that Hotel.. Walked past it yesterday and found the location, with the lift landing.. Saw a board stating Ocean Paradise..So it must be it if im not wrong..But was with dad...Couldnt check it out.. Will be trying out later this week..

Just want to clarify with bro's in JB, that is this place still operating or has it been closed or raided.. Since the last reply for this thread dates back to 13-08-08.. Kindly fill me in if im missing out any infos..

Cheers
Old 08-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
bedtime-stories is stuck in moderation for some time to come

still in operations...take the lift up level 5 than walk down as u please..level 2 nothing..only level 3-5..
Old 08-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedtime-stories View Post
still in operations...take the lift up level 5 than walk down as u please..level 2 nothing..only level 3-5..
Thanks alot..Will check it out tml...Prefer to avoid the weekend crowd.. Btw, are the damages still the same or have they increased it..Whats the current damage now..?
Old 18-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
man2009 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi

Go there last week. Try a girl room 50

looks:6/10
body:6/10 (baby fat)
catbath:No
bbbj:8/10 (will not rush for the time as we only have 20min)
FJ:8/10 (Not a die fish)
Damage: RM65

Another Girl at level 2. Alway hang a small bear outside the door.
She is very slim. She is not alway there. Always Missing in action.
If i happened to see a small bear outside i will go for her if not look for room 50.

looks:8/10 (base on ocean standard)
body:7/10 (too slim)
catbath:No
bbbj:8/10 (very fast have different position.
FJ:8/10 (Not a die fish)
Damage: RM65
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1