The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Budget? Likes and dislikes? Plenty to do for a 4D 3N jaunt. Your girl kon Thai mai? If from BKK then shld knw where to bpai teow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife
I can build up my list.
Try not to over stretch yourself, it's a break no? Snuggle up at the movies (escape afternoon heat), day trip to Ayutthaya (back by river cruise), Elephant Erawan museum at Samut Prakan.

Makan, there's this nice thai restaurant Chili Culture Thai Kitchen -good ambience, decent food and smokes at terrace at end soi 11 (turn off to soi 13) and next door to St Moritz Club. Great fried rice varieties, nice viet springrolls. Nice settings, but not OTT price wise.

Some of the best Thai food in Bangkok - Review of Chilli Culture Thai Kitchen, Bangkok, Thailand - TripAdvisor

"Chilli Culture Thai Kitchen" Sukhumvit 11 Nana (E3) Skytrain Station Bangkok~ ssBKK
Old 20-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bros, for the information. Just wanted to get some idea, cos I think going shopping is very unhealthy for my wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Here's what i'll do!

i will suggest u spend 1 day in pattaya,1 day at the island Koh Sichang and 1 days in BKK!I'm heading down to LOS in August too!!
Hmmm....this is worth a look, especially the resort.

Quote:
Waa... jing jang leow naa. BTW what u have in mind? Budget? Likes and dislikes? Plenty to do for a 4D 3N jaunt. Your girl kon Thai mai? If from BKK then shld knw where to bpai teow.
Krub, kon thai krub. Aiya, you know them lah... everything, UP to U... Thinking of nearby area, cos really don't wanna spend too much time travelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
leaseoflife,

You can go to Rachaburi province to catch the floating market. There are total of three floating market in this province. Amhpawa is the famous floating market among the three. 3hrs drive from Krung Thep. My advise is to wake up slightly early as my gf also lose when trying to locate this floating market.
Ya... floating market is something I thought of doing. Cos I hv been to BKK dunno how many times, but never seen one :P Any bros know how to go? Bro ML did mention about getting a day tour from those tour kiosk @ Khao San Rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Try not to over stretch yourself, it's a break no? Snuggle up at the movies (escape afternoon heat), day trip to Ayutthaya (back by river cruise), Elephant Erawan museum at Samut Prakan.

Makan, there's this nice thai restaurant Chili Culture Thai Kitchen -good ambience, decent food and smokes at terrace at end soi 11 (turn off to soi 13) and next door to St Moritz Club. Great fried rice varieties, nice viet springrolls. Nice settings, but not OTT price wise.

Some of the best Thai food in Bangkok - Review of Chilli Culture Thai Kitchen, Bangkok, Thailand - TripAdvisor

"Chilli Culture Thai Kitchen" Sukhumvit 11 Nana (E3) Skytrain Station Bangkok~ ssBKK
Ya... agree. Don't wanna stretch too much. In fact, one of the must do on my itinerary is to laze at the pool. Going to get a micro bikini!

Bro, is Ayutthaya (back by river cruise) and Elephant Erawan museum at Samut Prakan far from city area? Never been on a river cruise in BKK. So, I reckon you mean take from Ayuttaya and then drop off somewhere else?

Siao liao lah... suddenly feeling completely like a noob in BKK

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 20-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Ya... floating market is something I thought of doing. Cos I hv been to BKK dunno how many times, but never seen one :P Any bros know how to go? Bro ML did mention about getting a day tour from those tour kiosk @ Khao San Rd.
same same here .... very malu ...
Old 20-06-2010, 09:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Bro, is Ayutthaya (back by river cruise) and Elephant Erawan museum at Samut Prakan far from city area? Never been on a river cruise in BKK. So, I reckon you mean take from Ayuttaya and then drop off somewhere else?

Siao liao lah... suddenly feeling completely like a noob in BKK
They mean go by any means but go early then comes back in the late afternoon/early evening by cruise so that you will enjoy the nice sunset and a great dinner while spending some romantic time on cruise back from Ayuttaya. Have to check out the timing as the last one I did was 6 years ago!

Have a great trip yeah!
Old 20-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

aye,make it simple.sign up for the tour package at the palazzo hotel lobby there.tour will bring u to floating market,samut prakan crocodile farm and a few other places.somemore they will knock yr door and wake u up in the morning,so shiok
Old 20-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
wanted to get some idea, cos I think going shopping is very unhealthy for my wallet
Ayutthaya (back by river cruise) and Elephant Erawan museum at Samut Prakan far from city area? Never been on a river cruise in BKK. So, I reckon you mean take from Ayuttaya and then drop off somewhere else?
Yeah, shopping's a dead end (losing proposition)

Hotel tour desk shd fix you on Ayutthaya (historic old capital) with cruise back. Early rise from your exertions, and back by dinner river cruise end bkk. Also a do-able by DIY taxo and back cruise.

Elephant Erawan museum at samut prakan is accessible by regular city cab, outer surburbs bkk (allow 45mins ride). Just couple hours in afternoon, and you back to civilisation.

Just a bit of effort (venture) to see a bit of sights outside malls and city lights. Tourist thingy in LOS is pretty developed, so you'll do just fine. Yaowarat's plenty goldsmith shops (so steer away), nearest landmark is Hua Lompong main railway station bkk.

Another restaurant with nice garden ambience at soi 16 (not far from foodland) is Balee Laos, but Issan/Laos food very phet (spicy). Our tastes buds are for blander stuff, so stick to known stuff (may appeal to you gal). Good wine selection and beers. Been there 2X, popular with more foreigners. Pics on link is daytime, night time is right atmosphere for your chick

http://www.bangkoklive.co.cc/forums/...n-Food-Bangkok

Last edited by yinyang; 20-06-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 21-06-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Guess bros here have given u a pretty good rough idea what to do. Some more info...

Samut Prakan...
If u visit the Erawan Muesuem then u can also visit the Ancient City, Crocodile Farm and end your day with a dinner at Bangpu Seaside Resort's Sukta Pier. The pier extends about 1 km into the sea. At the end there is a mid-price local restaurant. Arrive around 4.30pm to watch the beautiful sunset before dinner. Around this time u still might catch the thousands of migratory seagulls at the pier. Samut Prakan is slightly more than an hour via taxi from downtown Bangkok. Tip: ask taxi driver to take the tollway to save time or take taxi from On Nut BTS to avoid Sukhumvit jam.

Floating Markets...
The ones u see in the tourists brochures is usually Damnoern Saduak, very touristy and fake. If u want something simple, more real and not too far away from Bangkok then can try the Taling Chan Floating Market at the Chak Phra Canal on the Thonburi side of Bangkok. Can also arrange for a Canal Tours when u r there, costs about BHT90/pax. Note that the market is open only on weekends only.

Action...
Try Siam City Park (Suan Siam) in north-east Bangkok, Minburi. Its a water & amusement park where u can spend a whole day there. With 3 storey water slides and roller coasters... need I say more. Opens around 10am and closes at 6pm. I think it costs BHT300 for adults.

All places accessible by taxi from downtown Bangkok.
OK... sanuk and choke dee naa!!!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster

Eats

Saw this lovely traditional thai house (all wood) restaurant at quiet inside soi 16 suk, during my smoke break at rear of Balee Laos. Welcoming guy took me for a 2min looksee (no obligations). Smallish rooms for dining upstairs. Looks like a good bet, from reviews. See some translation and old pics in b/w (interesting)

Baanthaisuk16.com
Old 21-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Eats

Quote:
Guess bros here have given u a pretty good rough idea what to do. Some more info..

All places accessible by taxi from downtown Bangkok.
OK... sanuk and choke dee naa!!!
Thank you many many na! Very informative. I think I am getting a feel of what I want to do in BKK laeo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Saw this lovely traditional thai house (all wood) restaurant at quiet inside soi 16 suk, during my smoke break at rear of Balee Laos. Welcoming guy took me for a 2min looksee (no obligations). Smallish rooms for dining upstairs. Looks like a good bet, from reviews. See some translation and old pics in b/w (interesting)

Baanthaisuk16.com
Great! Another joint into my notepad

Thanks bros for all your info. Info here can beats any off-track info offered by Lonely Planet

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 21-06-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Info here can beats any off-track info offered by Lonely Planet
Over the years found out that Lonely Planet and other farang tour guides a waste of time. I was in Guangzhou recently and told the taxi driver to bring me to this place "where locals go for bar hopping"... fucking piece of crap information. Bloody writer probably copied it from the internet whilst having a massage at the Cantonese ap narms. My experience shows that the Chinese or Japanese ones are more informative.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Over the years found out that Lonely Planet and other farang tour guides a waste of time. I was in Guangzhou recently and told the taxi driver to bring me to this place "where locals go for bar hopping"... fucking piece of crap information. Bloody writer probably copied it from the internet whilst having a massage at the Cantonese ap narms. My experience shows that the Chinese or Japanese ones are more informative.
totally agreed with u ...
those off the book shelf craps r a waste of money & time to read ...
all outdated information ...
Old 22-06-2010, 03:11 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Eats

Quote:
Better subscribe adidas88's guide in Thailand and in China, very accurate one!
Old 22-06-2010, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
totally agreed with u ...
those off the book shelf craps r a waste of money & time to read ...
all outdated information ...
Chinese guide books from Hong Kong or Taiwan are so much better. They are more geared towards what we like to eat, see & do.

Old 22-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This forum is the best guide book ever, sometimes information provided is even locals don't know.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Better subscribe adidas88's guide in Thailand and in China, very accurate one!
He even have a 24/7 Call Center if you are lost.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1