The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bro Norice,
Would you know of any places like health centres? with spa, sauna or steam room in bkk? I tried to search but it seems only gay health centres are available?
Would be grateful for any info you might have?

Thanks!
Old 18-06-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
vkooboi,
Shopping and shopping at MBK, Siam Paragon and Central Chitlom! ....
on sunday morning .. bring her to JJ market aka chatchuchak market ...
let her have ur sun tan there ...
Old 18-06-2010, 09:28 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

you are the man sifuuuuu

Quote:
amb30,

Thermae Coffee Shop is located on Sukhumvit Soi 15, in the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel. Go go bars charges 2,000B short time, 600b barfine and drinks! Never buy drinks to mamasans or papasans when they come to your table before barfining the girl, they are sharks with big assholes!

Nana Hotel parking lot has few cute girls and they only charge 1,000B for short time but watch out for ladyboys!

In Thermae, just select girls from the jukebox side and after eye contact, invite them to your table and negotiate! Just buy them a drink and one box of popcorn will be provided! Recently they were lots of newbies due to economy or unemployment!
Old 18-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Naemlo,

Best time to go is after 10:00 pm. You don't have to shout my name, just take a cruise and see how many phuyings smiling at you! Select the best looking girl that has the biggest smile and big tits! If you want to save money, be patient and talk to girls hanging outside after 1:00 am.
Gool luck

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

mwee9999,

Yes, so far, there are 4 saunas that I've been to and my favorite is Tharn Thong, Carnation, Oasis and Rajadamari, in that order! I usually go to Tharn Thong 3-4 times a week. Tharn Thong is the cleanest place with 20 - 30 girls available for hanky panky! No gays allowed! All the saunas have steam room, dry sauna, cold pool and hot whirl pool. Tharn Thong's website address is www.tharnthong.com

Send me a PM and I'll take you there.

Last edited by norice; 18-06-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 19-06-2010, 04:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
mwee9999,

Yes, so far, there are 4 saunas that I've been to and my favorite is Tharn Thong, Carnation, Oasis and Rajadamari, in that order! I usually go to Tharn Thong 3-4 times a week. Tharn Thong is the cleanest place with 20 - 30 girls available for hanky panky! No gays allowed! All the saunas have steam room, dry sauna, cold pool and hot whirl pool. Tharn Thong's website address is Emmanuelle

Thanks!
Bro Norice, u really the man for all things bkk!
Alright, will definitely send u a pm to meet up for drinks and such when I am there.

Thanks again!
Old 19-06-2010, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Norice,

My FB would not agree to threesome. Just sounded her out. Thinking of letting her try a male massage. Is there any?

Will take your suggestion to try King and I massage. Will FB be allowed to go for soapy massage too? How much does it cost and which soapy massage is good?

Also at Agogo, what are the dos and don'ts? What should she wear? Do I pay entrance fee, buy gals drink, etc..? Do guys rubba rubba with gals FOC or have to pay them tips each time I rubba a gal? When my FB is there, I don't know how she will react when other men try to rubba rubba her but I supposed it is inevitable. Which agogo do you recommend at nana plaza? Is there sex shows at bangkok?

In addition, there is still curfew in bangkok. What time do tourist have to go back to their hotel?

Sorry, just asking lots of question because I am an absolute newbie in this area.
Old 19-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

vkoolboi,

Yes, there are several traditional Thai massage places that has male masseuse, the best place to go is located on BTS Onnut Station. Male masseuses tend to massage gays but they wouldn't mind massasing females.

If you really want to have threesome at soapys, send me a PM and I'll ask my favorite Papasan at Nataree.

At gogos, just be casual and don't worry regarding dancers approaching you, since you have a girl, they won't bother you! Men won't bother your girlfriend, it's a no no to flirt zone with other male's girlfriend! My recommendation at Nana is Rainbow 1, 2 and 3. Also, take her to Obsession and one more ladyboy go go in Nana. Most likely, gogo bar workers think you folks are Japanese couples so be assertive and tell them you're not Nippon and speak English or you might get scammed!

Even though you're a newbie, act like you've been there before, stand up straight, chest flexed and never look down when walking!

Old 19-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
mwee9999,

Yes, so far, there are 4 saunas that I've been to and my favorite is Tharn Thong, Carnation, Oasis and Rajadamari, in that order! I usually go to Tharn Thong 3-4 times a week. Tharn Thong is the cleanest place with 20 - 30 girls available for hanky panky! No gays allowed! All the saunas have steam room, dry sauna, cold pool and hot whirl pool. Tharn Thong's website address is Emmanuelle

Maybe i can join u at tharnthong when u r there next time. I stay quite near.
Old 19-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

Motoji,

Oh, I was there this afternoon!

Old 19-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next time lor
Old 19-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros, need some good suggestions. WIll be heading down to BKK sometime in Aug, but this time, will be spending time with my gal rather than heading for the AGG bars.

So, since this is a departure from what I usually do, a little lost what to do for a 4D3N trip. (Usually, i cheong AGG every night and wake up for lunch, sleep, and then cheong again)

I prob will go Erawan and Yaowarat. But for the rest of the days, not sure where to go. Thinking of gg to visit the Floating market and the Tiger temple, but not sure if they are way off BKK. Any suggestions, bro?

Also, need some help on good and cheap restaurants. All i know is Tawandang. Heard of Vientiane Kitchen or something.

All suggestions welcome...I can build up my list.

Thanks in advance!

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 20-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Bros, need some good suggestions. WIll be heading down to BKK sometime in Aug, but this time, will be spending time with my gal rather than heading for the AGG bars.
Here's what i'll do!

i will suggest u spend 1 day in pattaya,1 day at the island Koh Sichang and 1 days in BKK!I'm heading down to LOS in August too!!

Be wild and adventurous,get a backpack,pack some clothes and head down Si Racha(around 2hrs from BKK),take the ferry there to the island Koh Sichang( Ko Sichang's home page--guide to a wonderful island ),book a hut by the sea for 1 nite,its totally quiet and romantic there!Next day go to the clean blue seas to swim or jetski! Clean up,head down to Pattaya!Book a love theme resort hotel e.g T.K. Resort and go clubbing with yr gal till 3-4am follow by smoking some high grade shisha at the numerous roadside cafes there,wat a sight to see all the passerbys!come back bkk,go to their local discos and party till morning!last day do some simple shopping here and there and rest awhile before going back SG!
Old 20-06-2010, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
555+ wei wei..mai luan luan kong hor

ok ok..swee, will call you when i touch down but hor..you dun send me A380 hor..last time i call you and the ringtone sounds like you are in some province

regarding about the VISA..you dun know i am half vietnamese
Err... if u say so u "noob" then so b it lor... btw when u call me sound like I in province I all along in Bangkok laz time u came. If I recall u had a group outing with some other bros right? It was u who mai laap sai when I called u 2nd nite. I didn't bother 2 follow up coz tinkin u muz b very buzy with a puying BTW pom mai roo kun bpen kon vietnam krueng jing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Waa... jing jang leow naa BTW what u have in mind? Budget? Likes and dislikes? Plenty to do for a 4D 3N jaunt. Your girl kon Thai mai? If from BKK then shld knw where to bpai teow.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

leaseoflife,

You can go to Rachaburi province to catch the floating market. There are total of three floating market in this province. Amhpawa is the famous floating market among the three. 3hrs drive from Krung Thep. My advise is to wake up slightly early as my gf also lose when trying to locate this floating market.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1