The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayang View Post
haha.. i went to look for Candy this afternoon n i can understand wat u went tru.. her "jokes" can fall quite flat.. but i simply took it in my stride n bonk her brains out.. i enjoyed it.. BUT i feel i wun be going back to her anytime soon.. thr isnt enuf GFE.
Thanks Bro Wayang for your support!

Cheers.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Yes, somehow we can sense something is amiss. I think mostly the good ones like Vivi are simply jaded with the work, like Bro Scorelan observed. What's more, I think some of the WLs figure if others aren't providing the full range of services, why should they? Ironically, always having a constant queue at their door doesn't help reinstate their former attitude.

But also sometimes I think, as a regular, the WLs tend to assume you'll always come back so they don't try so hard to please. To tell you the truth, one of them in my rtf list actually did that to me some months back. She cut corners in our session. And I immediately sensed it. But you see, I'm no newbie to this game and I showed my displeasure (in the most diplomatic way of course) and it rattled her. I avoided her for a while. When I finally visited her again, she spoke about it and apologised. Needless to say that session was amazing, and amazingly long. Till today, she makes sure I'm completely and utterly satisfied before letting me out of her room. That's professionalism for you!

I reckon an injection of new ex-GL girls to PT would certainly rejuvenate our paradise alley, like it did last year. Any news about that? Bro Fornicator?
So nice to hear from you again my Brother! How are you!

Well, sorry to say but no new WLs coming to PT.....yet! No worries, once I get news from my sourcr, I will immediately post and let you all know.

Thanks by the way for the info on Xue Er. I will update the PSL accordingly.

Cheers.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Yes, somehow we can sense something is amiss. I think mostly the good ones like Vivi are simply jaded with the work, like Bro Scorelan observed. What's more, I think some of the WLs figure if others aren't providing the full range of services, why should they? Ironically, always having a constant queue at their door doesn't help reinstate their former attitude.

But also sometimes I think, as a regular, the WLs tend to assume you'll always come back so they don't try so hard to please. To tell you the truth, one of them in my rtf list actually did that to me some months back. She cut corners in our session. And I immediately sensed it. But you see, I'm no newbie to this game and I showed my displeasure (in the most diplomatic way of course) and it rattled her. I avoided her for a while. When I finally visited her again, she spoke about it and apologised. Needless to say that session was amazing, and amazingly long. Till today, she makes sure I'm completely and utterly satisfied before letting me out of her room. That's professionalism for you!

I reckon an injection of new ex-GL girls to PT would certainly rejuvenate our paradise alley, like it did last year. Any news about that? Bro Fornicator?
Ahem, agree with you on this Bro. My RTF list is also dwindling.

I thank you.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Looks there they are a lot of Vivi's fan here

Anyway, it's up to the WLs to sustain or improve their service in order to gain more customers. Based on my observation:

1. In GL, it's becoming an influx of PRCs. The charges from these PRCs ranges from $80 to $150. However did not provide the services that meet most of our expectations.
2. FL WLs is very risky. First of all, you do not know the actual looks of them. Even if you have a photo of them, but in real person it just simply doesn't match. And FL just come and go too easily. Therefore they are not looking for a long term business here and their service is so so. And if you are unlucky, you might caught by the authorities.

and out last fantasy island is in PT. PT offer the lowest service rate plus with high end services (it depends on WLs). So, we have witness fantastic WLs such as Violet, Super... who have left PTs, of course there are replacement. Unfortunately most of the replacement doesn't fit into their shoes.

And for always reliable Lai Lai are aging even though she's good. Cut it short. PT need new good pussies. But... not many good ones we are seeing nowadays...
Old 09-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
1. In GL, it's becoming an influx of PRCs. The charges from these PRCs ranges from $80 to $150. However did not provide the services that meet most of our expectations.
2. FL WLs is very risky. First of all, you do not know the actual looks of them. Even if you have a photo of them, but in real person it just simply doesn't match.
On the contrary bro... there are quite few I've been with who will blow you away in terms of looks and service. Especially one called An Qi....been with her 3 times, and counting... she will completely remove all your doubts, and then some
Old 09-07-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
So nice to hear from you again my Brother! How are you!

Well, sorry to say but no new WLs coming to PT.....yet! No worries, once I get news from my sourcr, I will immediately post and let you all know.

Thanks by the way for the info on Xue Er. I will update the PSL accordingly.

Cheers.

I've been terrific my brother Hope all is well with you too

Yes do please update us. It'll be so nice to feel the buzz of last year again. In the meantime, I'll just visit my PT regulars and make more whoopee with several outstanding PRCs I've met recently

Cheers and have a great weekend.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 13
GoodMorning is one of the Best!GoodMorning is one of the Best!GoodMorning is one of the Best!

Good Morning bros

Seow liao! Today no idea which 3 WLs to target for bonking
How about you

Regards
Old 09-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 13
GoodMorning is one of the Best!GoodMorning is one of the Best!GoodMorning is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Ahem, agree with you on this Bro. My RTF list is also dwindling.

I thank you.
Welcome bro austin69

Cheers
Old 09-07-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I agree with you Bro! H10R12 Kiko. My last RTF session with her not good also, I was not satisfied with her service. Dunno what happened to her. No worries Bro, I can validate your FR.

Me also RTF: NO!!!

Cheers.
That day I saw one bangala coming out from her room... think now she only think open leg enough liao... the rest don't bother...

For me also no RTF...
Old 09-07-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Looks there they are a lot of Vivi's fan here

Anyway, it's up to the WLs to sustain or improve their service in order to gain more customers. Based on my observation:

2. FL WLs is very risky. First of all, you do not know the actual looks of them. Even if you have a photo of them, but in real person it just simply doesn't match. And FL just come and go too easily. Therefore they are not looking for a long term business here and their service is so so. And if you are unlucky, you might caught by the authorities.

and out last fantasy island is in PT. PT offer the lowest service rate plus with high end services (it depends on WLs). So, we have witness fantastic WLs such as Violet, Super... who have left PTs, of course there are replacement. Unfortunately most of the replacement doesn't fit into their shoes.

And for always reliable Lai Lai are aging even though she's good. Cut it short. PT need new good pussies. But... not many good ones we are seeing nowadays...
Indeed no new blood.... demand more than supply...
Old 09-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
Makeloveok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion65 View Post
Bombastic, I think the attitude problem lie in you. To have such a wonderful bbbj and yet complain. Spare a thought for the wk. Can you imagine how many newbies requested bbbj-fj-bbbj after reading all the bragging from samster how much value they get paying $50 for 20mins session. Think again on your part. She has to deal with so many customer in a day work. For u, pay $50 is like can have all you want buffett. For your info, vivi is still the best for bbbj compare to the other. For me, I just enjoy the session, pay for it and left a happy man.

I am a newbie too but i disagree with your post!!!

IMHO, A professional WL should be consistence with her quality of service. If she can't make it for whatever reason she should take a short break to recover herself. So whatever standard that WL have demostrated should maintain, if not downgrade the price iaw the downgrade of service.

IMHO, big bro is sharing their experience and not complaining on their experience. Am i having problem with English?

IMHO, I work 1 day to earn S$50/- and WLs work 20mins for S$50/-. My boss is much more demanding than bonker. Hey i work whole day to exchange for a good fuck leh!!! Think my S$50/- very small is it?

Fyi please
Old 09-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bombastic, I think the attitude problem lie in you. To have such a wonderful bbbj and yet complain. Spare a thought for the wk. Can you imagine how many newbies requested bbbj-fj-bbbj after reading all the bragging from samster how much value they get paying $50 for 20mins session. Think again on your part. She has to deal with so many customer in a day work. For u, pay $50 is like can have all you want buffett. For your info, vivi is still the best for bbbj compare to the other. For me, I just enjoy the session, pay for it and left a happy man.
Bro, I dun think bro B got attitude problem. He is commenting that Vivi is not maintaining her standard and not her bbbj not good. For old birds, they can sense if their regular's standard dropped. Hope this clarify.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
That day I saw one bangala coming out from her room... think now she only think open leg enough liao... the rest don't bother...

For me also no RTF...
Thank you Bro MaMister for support. I not flaming her but this is personal experience and I don't want others to encounter. If for others she is ok, fine, good for you, but no offense here please, just sharing our views and experience.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeloveok View Post
I am a newbie too but i disagree with your post!!!

IMHO, A professional WL should be consistence with her quality of service. If she can't make it for whatever reason she should take a short break to recover herself. So whatever standard that WL have demostrated should maintain, if not downgrade the price iaw the downgrade of service.

IMHO, big bro is sharing their experience and not complaining on their experience. Am i having problem with English?

IMHO, I work 1 day to earn S$50/- and WLs work 20mins for S$50/-. My boss is much more demanding than bonker. Hey i work whole day to exchange for a good fuck leh!!! Think my S$50/- very small is it?

Fyi please
Nice discussion here you both! Expressing different POVs. Been a long time since we have this kind of exchange. But take note though that this is a healthy exchange of views and not to be taken offensively. Everybody here is entitled to their own personal experience and opinions provided it is within reason and will not offend others.

Thank you both. Anymore contributions please do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Bro, I dun think bro B got attitude problem. He is commenting that Vivi is not maintaining her standard and not her bbbj not good. For old birds, they can sense if their regular's standard dropped. Hope this clarify.
Special thanks to Bro scorelan.

Cheers.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3119 / Power: 18
Lionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond reputeLionelboi has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros heading to PT today?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1