The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Dforce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
https://shp.ee/v3e6u97

I would strongly advise you to try this prostate massager. Less than $30. Get urself a tube of lube, one box of 12cd and latex gloves (trust me with latex gloves, ur hands wont stink and u r free to do what u want with ur asshole). The helix massager will hit ur p spot like no tmr and u will feel a very strong sensation of wanting to pee. I have tried dildo (with and without vibration) but it doesnt get me anywhr near orgasm. Had one bbc with suction and i would stick then on the toilet wall and pretend to be fucked by a lb. But helix is different.

Have fun!
Thanks lusty bro for the tips and link
Old 16-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
https://shp.ee/v3e6u97

I would strongly advise you to try this prostate massager. Less than $30. Get urself a tube of lube, one box of 12cd and latex gloves (trust me with latex gloves, ur hands wont stink and u r free to do what u want with ur asshole). The helix massager will hit ur p spot like no tmr and u will feel a very strong sensation of wanting to pee. I have tried dildo (with and without vibration) but it doesnt get me anywhr near orgasm. Had one bbc with suction and i would stick then on the toilet wall and pretend to be fucked by a lb. But helix is different.

Have fun!
I'd consider it..looks interesting. I'm still looking for the perfect one which hits my p spot. Sigh..i miss Desker. But no point going now cause low on vit M.
Old 16-06-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I'd consider it..looks interesting. I'm still looking for the perfect one which hits my p spot. Sigh..i miss Desker. But no point going now cause low on vit M.
This hits the p spot precisely. If you’ve used ur finger to press onto ur p spot before, trust me, that tool works perfect as u need not strain ur finger and forearm. Visit desker in Jul when ezara and gang are back
Old 19-06-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

rowell renovation?
Old 20-06-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tohahsial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I went to rowell just now but I only can see an uncle Painting the door, I was sitting down waiting at the opposite side when the owner of the food shop said that the lbs got raided a few days ago 😔.. was really hoping to have a threesome with rose and Jessica sians
Old 20-06-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohahsial View Post
Bros I went to rowell just now but I only can see an uncle Painting the door, I was sitting down waiting at the opposite side when the owner of the food shop said that the lbs got raided a few days ago 😔.. was really hoping to have a threesome with rose and Jessica sians
opening soon. wait few more days
Old 20-06-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Raid this batch better than Ezara’s batch.. 🫣
Old 21-06-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yamking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah sian kena raided, was thinking to go down next week. here’s hoping they open soon.
Old 21-06-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Raid this batch better than Ezara’s batch.. 🫣
hahaha maybe this batch really cmi thats y av also cannot stand it but to raid
Old 22-06-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL! 🤣 Can’t help but to agree!
Old 22-06-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
LOL !! Bring back the thais
Old 22-06-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
It's been a long time since I wrote something on Rowell so here goes:
Went down to see what's happening and stopped to check out the good old house 79, next to the snack/drink shop. Eight ladyboys, all Thai I think and suddenly a petite looking one called out to me and asked how I was! I discovered it was Minnie, a ladyboy I took on occasion about 2 years ago!
Anyway, long story short a good piece of action took place and the same good standard of service, licking, kissing, sucking etc.
She's about 1.5m, now tanned from her time in Koh Samui, longish hair and a tattoo on her shoulder blade. Damage was the usual 30 bucks but I threw in a bit extra. Enjoyed that as it brought back some good memories.
Anyway, if you're hunting down that area, checkout house 9, opposite the Malay food shop. Two or sometimes three Malaysian Malay trans there. Good service and friendly too for the same 30 bucks.
Cheers all.
Seriously it was only 30 bucks back in the day, probably 100 for full night? Oh man, I would just stay there the hole month instead of paying rent....
Old 23-06-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Seriously it was only 30 bucks back in the day, probably 100 for full night? Oh man, I would just stay there the hole month instead of paying rent....
Those were the good old days. I remember them walking along the corridor barely dressed in anything. And the best was..it was $30. Okay lah, you can get $30 but it's the inner lanes and they are local BUT they're not young and hot and the rooms are damn rabak.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Those were the good old days. I remember them walking along the corridor barely dressed in anything. And the best was..it was $30. Okay lah, you can get $30 but it's the inner lanes and they are local BUT they're not young and hot and the rooms are damn rabak.
Thais were busty as hell, showing their tits and dicks from the stairs when you’re viewing outside. Had one malaysian indian lady at the back alley. $20. I was sweating and all in the damn room and really got no feel to carry on.
Old 24-06-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thais were busty as hell, showing their tits and dicks from the stairs when you’re viewing outside. Had one malaysian indian lady at the back alley. $20. I was sweating and all in the damn room and really got no feel to carry on.
And most of the inner lanes ones are post op so no fun. Though i AM wondering trying some of the Indian ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1