The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Are you here to recruit members?
A highly mental escapee most probably

Tks bro, upz once I regain my points.
Old 14-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal View Post
Be careful.

I had this maid who gave me a bj and left a love bite on my little head. this mark is still there for more than three days. A problem to me for having another sexision.
Curious to know why left a love bite, to stake claim belongs to her?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 14-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
ConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to allConnerDoReMe is a name known to all

She damn pro to give love bite on little head wor hahaha
Old 14-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
toy811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's a saying if the maid is screwing the master, she will grow the "superior" feeling to take over the mistress position. Does she start to be difficult when carrying out tasks per your wife instruction???
Old 14-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy811 View Post
That's a saying if the maid is screwing the master, she will grow the "superior" feeling to take over the mistress position. Does she start to be difficult when carrying out tasks per your wife instruction???
I think she wants to be thr Er Nai, second mistress

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-04-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal View Post
Be careful.

I had this maid who gave me a bj and left a love bite on my little head. this mark is still there for more than three days. A problem to me for having another sexision.
Better be careful.. Lucky it's only love bite this time, next time won't be so lucky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy811 View Post
That's a saying if the maid is screwing the master, she will grow the "superior" feeling to take over the mistress position.
The more ambitious ones will have plans to take over the house.
Old 14-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

wah really long life thread.

any bros come across stuck up ones b4....as if their CB made of gold demand this demand that type?

i came across a few b4...usually the younger ones. immediately cut off contact for a peace of mind.
Old 14-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
wah really long life thread.

any bros come across stuck up ones b4....as if their CB made of gold demand this demand that type?

i came across a few b4...usually the younger ones. immediately cut off contact for a peace of mind.
Pinoy? It is well-known that they r smarter n street smart than those Indo ones.
Old 14-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Pinoy? It is well-known that they r smarter n street smart than those Indo ones.
yes all r pinoy maids. somehow they think they are very chio but to me the most i will give 7/10 as i have seen the real chio ones b4. (duxton pubs)
Old 14-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Today is consider a lucky day. Took a half day to meet one new indo
maid, had a little flirting yesterday. Today we met and go for movie.
Of coz my attention was not on movie but on the indo maid. She was
a great kisser.

My hands were all over her. I hugged her and when her hand crossed
over my thighs, she started stroking my little bro I returned her
favour by digging her. She was wet and best thing was no smell.
After movie, brought her to some seclude place and started auto roam
her and digging her. Then she went down and gave me bbj

After all was done, she said wanted to meet me again, I asked her where
She said up to me. Hehe

My 1st scoring for indo maid.
Old 14-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
yes all r pinoy maids. somehow they think they are very chio but to me the most i will give 7/10 as i have seen the real chio ones b4. (duxton pubs)
Maid moonlighting in pubs huh
Old 14-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinamanvictor View Post
bro pm me ok

share with u this virgin girl http://vietnamese-virginity-for-sale...n5.nabble.com/

best offer
i just booked...................service was #1
look like scam.

those gals look like working gals then virgin.
Old 14-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

suppose today got 2 dates ....but due to no times and misplan again..only managed to met one in the afternoon. This one has been chatting for 2-3 weeks due to her alternative off, we can only meet today. About 31, but looks younger like 27-28..the skin was damn smooth and smile like "wu qian lian". Fetched her and start holding hand..and we like long time lover ...she is sticky and like me a lot..2 hours before her home time..i hinted her to go hotel but she refused said next time cos shy and newly met..but to avoid mission impossible or failed..i drove her to msc at AMK..and chat there..so start to french kissed and she was like magnet once kiss she really into it cannot separate..then lean down to my heap and tight ....my manhood harden and i told her how..she said take out...once i took out she soft bbbj me..wah..my first time bbbj in open msc at daytime 6pm...i start to caress her boobs and damns soft virgin boobs like B+++.....after a while i cannot tahan and burst into her mouth..she jumped up and quickly spilt it outdoor..

She said she wanted to meet two week later for 3-4 hours at hotel and do raw..cos today too rush not comfortable..and she wanted to carry my baby cos she has not married and give birth before ??huh ..again..why phinay like to have chinese or foreginer bb?? she said she like mixed baby?? ...asking me to built a house for her in philipine and the baby next time....i think she is day dream !

Last edited by beefucker; 15-04-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Old 14-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
suppose today got 2 dates ....but due to no times and misplan again..only managed to met one in the afternoon. This one has been chatting for 2-3 weeks due to her alternative off, we can only meet today. About 31, but looks younger like 27-28..the skin was damn smooth and smile like "wu qian lian". Fetched her and start holding hand..and we like long time lover ...she is sticky and like me a lot..2 hours before her home time..i hinted her to go hotel but she refused said next time cos shy and newly met..but to avoid mission impossible or failed..i drove her to msc at AMK..and chat there..so start to french kissed and she was like magnet once kiss she really into it cannot separate..then lean down to my heap and tight ....my manhood harden and i told her how..she said take out...once i took out she soft bbbj me..wah..my first time bbbj in open msc at daytime 6pm...i start to caress her boobs and damns soft virgin boobs like B+++.....after a while i cannot tahan and burst into her mouth..she jumped up and quickly spilt it outdoor..

She said she wanted to meet two week later for 3-4 hours at hotel and do raw..cos today too much not comfortable..and she wanted to carry my baby cos she has not married and give birth before ??huh ..again..why phinay like to have chinese or foreginer bb?? she said she like mixed baby?? ...asking me to built a house for her in philipine and the baby next time....i think she is day dream !
jump pump and load sperm into her then cut off contacts loh

can pass me this contact if u dun want
Old 15-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
my baby cos she has not married and give birth before ??huh ..again..why phinay like to have chinese or foreginer bb?? she said she like mixed baby?? ...asking me to built a house for her in philipine and the baby next time....i think she is day dream !
she is building sand castle in the air lah...haha
that time got one say april 13 wan to go philippine, ask me want to go back with her or not...
another one i know, got 2 kids...from 2 different father...and she is not married to both of them, both foreigners....not even considered a divorcee..

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1