The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ec20031u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sorry for the late Review due to forget password.

Gal: ISA from Silk-stocking
Date: 21 June and 5 Jul 2022
Look: 10 /10
Body: 9/10, well maintain slim, no excess fat
Boobs: 8/10 for me
Overall: 10/10
RTF: 100% for me as it about 5 to 6 times go back to her since days 1 I had her.
Old 08-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonTanWei View Post
Sorry for OT

Looking for Gigi (ex TS) contact.

Will pay cash or transfer crypto to you, for her phone number and/or line ID. I will ask her 2 simple questions in chat that only we now the answers to. If the answers are correct I’ll follow up with a short video call with her. Once it’s confirmed I’ll pay you the agreed amount.

Was just talking for 40 minutes with her and right in the middle of holiday plans the police arrive and separated us.

Please don’t lecture me about KC and all that. Been through a few full cycles of it and understand the pros and cons.

Thank you bros
U want to ask her is the baby in your tummy belong to her is it?
Old 08-07-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is Cool - loads of Potential

Pim is advertised as 200/2/90 now, it was 180 just a while ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by labellite View Post
Pim from LoveAffair
First time giving an FR, was also her first customer. Went in commando as her first customer. It's Pim's first time doing FL so go in expecting to help her along (honestly found it very cute like your first time doing with gf)
Looks: 6.5/10 Shes alot more tan than the photos and the usual photoshop makes her seem slimmer (shes more on the meaty side)
BBBJ: 8/10 Won't say its the best but its definitely good for me. Best part is her effort, she sucked me for 15min+ straight and was willing to keep going if I didnt request to move to FJ
FJ: 8/10 Very tight cuz shes new to this. As mentioned earlier alot more like a new gf so its nice for GFE but no PSE. Very accommodating to whatever you ask for.
GFE: 9/10 Very friendly, initiates conversations with me. Abit shy due to it being her first time but always responsive and never complained/got distracted.
Overall: 8/10 I think her looks aren't the best but for the price of 160/90/2 I think it can be overlooked for her excellent attitude and service.
RTF: Yes
As its my first FR im sorry if anything isnt described the way it should but I tried my best to give my honest opinion and just want to try to give her some support for her first time as an FL
Old 08-07-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Hunny of Empire
https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?...05&postcount=1

Looks: Add 2 years to her pics and u will get to see her present look. Pretty GND vibe

Body: Very fair for a Thai. Very smooth skin. A few small tatts here and there and very nice full black and grey on her back. cesarian scar on her abdomen

Boobs: soft natural Bs with pointy nips and light brown areola.

Pussy: clean shaved and pink.. DATY allowed.

Shower: SOP together before and after. Nothing happening in the bathroom. Lacking listerine

Kiss: DFK despite no mouthwash

Catbath: from the chest to the groin area she used her tongue

BBBJ: she can go fast and slow, constantly using her tongue to twirl and tickle dicky while eating. need to push her head down to go deeper. expert ball sucker and always letting out soft moans while at it. Felt so good and asked for extension

FJ: only did cowgirl and missionary. can take hard pounding. auto lift her leg for deeper penetration. Moaning volume was moderate. facial expression look like getting rammed while drunk.

Massage: gave some leg massage and claimed she is a freelance masseur in Surat.

GFE: not the highest but was ok. felt more like chatting with a fwb. its her 1st time here and she is curious.

Overall: a very decent session at this price tag. if u are a bbbj lover u will enjoy

Last edited by siamkia49; 08-07-2022 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
JonTanWei is Cool - loads of Potential
Delete please

Please help me delete

Last edited by JonTanWei; 09-07-2022 at 11:15 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Rollypolly khalifa

Looks: 7 (young milf)
Boob: enhanced (felt hard)
Bbbj: 4 (literally juz moving a little up and dwn and occasionally used her tongue to dip the balls)
Cim: no (need to topup)
Gfe: 7 (can feel she tried)

In summary, felt that she is either inexperienced or juz doing bare minimum.

Rtm: nope
Old 08-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cake from bro Silk.

Looks: 10/10
Syt, super pretty, just a bit darker than her photos.

Attitude + GFE: 11/10
From the moment I step in the door, super friendly. We talked, joked, and really enjoyed spending time with her even when resting.

BBBJ: 10/10
Slow and gentle, my favourite kind. Takes her time to make you feel good, almost came and had to stop myself twice.

FJ: 11/10
Warm and wet, and hugged me really close the whole time we were doing it. As though really being with my gf last time, brings back good memories, and feels damn shiok.

RTF: Definitely, if $$ replenishes enough.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Marksmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ford - Lust

Venturing out to other stables.

Location and Room - Location is alright. Room okaylah.

OKT - 9/10 Seems nice. Easy to deal with.

Looks - 9/10 I’d say quite close to the picture. Sweeter looking in real life.

Boobs - 9/10 Mommy milkers. Could and would suck it all the the time. Soft and nice to put your face and 2IC in between.

Body - 8/10 Voluptuous, meat at the right place.

Catbath - 7/10 not that bad actually esp when she looks and tease you while at it

Pussy - 9/10 just perfect for me. Clean and shaven of cos. It gets even wetter when she gets high.

Shower - 7/10 the shower place is meh. Common toilet. But the way she tease you during shower together is unforgettable.

BBBJ - 8/10 the way the tongue move and her DT was crazy. Its like your 2IC went out of this world.

Fuckjob - 10/10 One of the best i’ve met. She will lead you to different position. Her moans are just like what you dream of. The way she pulls you closer. The face and the moan make you feel like you’re the MVP.

GFE - 10/10 High GFE. Very chatty, not that bad in English. In between shots, we talked and teased alot.

RTF - Definitely if she’s coming back in the future.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
desmondtok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maggie from The Pimp

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=888687
6pm

Just completed my session with Maggie.
She is a freaking service GEM!!!!!

Looks: Photos did her no justice. A pretty looking OL vibe.
Body: Curvy and hot.
Boobs: Enhanced but seasoned.
French: Like no tomorrow from the go.
BBBJ: Deep and long. Slurped my dick like a lollipop.
FJ: Willing to accommodate no black face even though I had a super hard time trying to fire out my 2 load of armies. Very patient to complete the deed. She says its her job.
Attitude: A!
GFE: Chat like a friend with my broken thai.
Will return for more. Now time to rest my body first.
Old 08-07-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

RL Opal 8/7/22

Looks 10/10 sexy 36 milf
Body 10/10 slim beach body
Boob 10/10 enhanced soft perky beautiful tits
Bbbj 100/10 best blowjob I had this year
Cim 1000/10 best cim I had this year
Fj 10/10 pro rider

Opal is a sex succubus, cim twice, she had no issues, I’m sure if she wanted she could make me cum twice in a row without breaking a sweat, perky beautiful tits on a slim slim milf body, wow, best body that makes young girls to shame, the highlight was her bbbj cim, made me cum when I was in seconds on her demand, wow; love her and want to marry her, best cim This year for me

Wah legend opal is back
Old 08-07-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Gucci for HC

Looks: 9/10 looks like chinese hongkie type of beauty

Body: 10/10 perfect body with 5% body fats.. nice flat abs

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced Cs.. little bit on the hard side but yeah.. skinny girl problems

BBBJ: 6/10 Not much action

French: Yes fluent..

FJ: 10/10 got mirror beside the bed.. held her up during doggy and carried her.. damn shiok

GFE: 10/10 tio gong tao liao

Overall score: 8.5/10

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old 08-07-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Emerald (Thai smile)
OKT: 10/10 what can I say? Top service provider!
Location: 7/10 good venue but the bed abit bad. Toilet is too small for 2 person to shower tgt properly
Looks: 8/10 22 yes old syt
Body: 9/10 curvy body, big C jugs as advertised. Love the tits and the booties
BBBJ: 8/10 SOP very green but great effort!
FJ: 8/10 very active and willing to please. An awesome rider. Maker her cum many times jus with that before I had to surrender
GFE: 8/10 takes very good care of you during the session. Shower u, cat bath u and alot of chatting after finish deed
RTF: maybe
Old 08-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
candypro is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Patty from Empire yesterday's session.

Location- Usual few places, probably can guess. Quite a hotspot.

Looks: 9/10 have braces, can't french wildly. Not for boobs lovers. Have birth scar but covered with art but really cute and nice ass.

Service: She shines in every way, she's bubbly can fk any position always giggles really quite fun, can take hard pounding and enjoys the sex very much. Plus if you can speak Thai, her english is zero.

DMG was very much worth the service 160$, bros do support her. Let y'all decide if my FR is fake or not lol.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Tiw thaiconcepts

Location - Central
OKT - 9/10 prompt reply and can ask questions about the girl that you want to book
Looks - 8.5/10 late 20s not bad looking quite cute
Body - 8/10 all natural with slight tummy. never given birth before as far as i can tell. some tattoos here and there
Boobs - 9/10 natural c cups be gentle with her bros i saw some bruises on her boobs and it's only her first day here
French - 7/10 green needs more practice but willing to respond to kiss and french if you initiate
Pussy - 8/10 trimmed and tight
BBBJ - 9/10 wet and sloppy can go long but not too deep
CIM - yes
GFE - 9/10 always cuddling and touching you treating you like her bf

RTF - probably yes she's one of the top bonks i had this year, please treat her well. YMMV
Old 08-07-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
sygatefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1 Meany
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=879741

Was looking for a late night bonk and chanced upon this stable. Swift, smooth booking thanks to OKT.

This girl really gives her all, especially during DT BBBJ. Young, chatty (speaks decent English), energetic and horny. XMM vibes too. Left a very satisfied man.

Only downside is the location. Highly inaccessible, but very remote and secure. Think she has been here for a while and is leaving soon. Please treat her well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1