The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

Come on give this guy a break (mwee9999), at least he's very honest! I wonder how many of the members already had encounters with the third kind and kept it secret! I wonder how many enjoyed the encounter and went back for more? Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Be kool stay in school like a dam fool.

I did once,but that was in SG! Hey,been there,done that,wont repeat that! I ADMIT!!! But frankly speaking,katoeys in BKK are better than those in Pattaya.OMG,can see them in various 'stages' of transformation walking around,lol!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
I did once,but that was in SG! Hey,been there,done that,wont repeat that! I ADMIT!!! But frankly speaking,katoeys in BKK are better than those in Pattaya.OMG,can see them in various 'stages' of transformation walking around,lol!
Hey,
I have tried too!
More than once! They give great bjs! my experience are also in Spore. havent really thought of trying in bkk as there are too many hot women there and too little time! lol
Old 03-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys. Now i am comfortably lying on my bed in AG, relaxing as the sun shines in

Came in to LOS last nite. Met up with Bro Moonlight and Bro JimmyCool last night. Did not venture much cos by the time we hit the AGG, it was already 11pm. Went to Rawhide for an hour, and then the bros went off (they do need to work today..I don't. 555+) Anyway, a friend of mine and I hit Shark after that. After that, off for supper and back to hotel. Did not bring anyone back, cos I was feeling kinda shacked, and had wanted a good night sleep.

Anyway, SC was not very crowded. maybe it is a weekday, but I have seen a better crowd during weekdays during my last couple of trip. Bro ML did mention of the low season. And surprisingly, the quality of the gals seem to dip a little in SC as well. Maybe the chio ones are not back to BKK after the red shirt prob.

I am heading up to the four-face buddha later, then shop a little, and head for Sazanka Will update again later tonite or later.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

tonight massage parlour gathering anyone?.. pm me if interested
Old 03-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
For the MILF, it was a bit more costly! Dinner, and drinking session and back to hotel! The thing is, after that, when I went back to Spore, she started asking me for money as she felt she was my "teerak" and so I needed to take care of her.
Bro, what is this MILF name, got contact bo? I love MILF up u point!
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 03-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Leaseoflife and Garage1,

You should checkout Thermae, especially girls around the jukebox. Lots of cuties but asking for 2,000B for short time.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 03-06-2010, 05:54 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
KNS Everything also you want....afterwards you vomit all out then you know...hahahahahah!
Old 03-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Leaseoflife and Garage1,

You should checkout Thermae, especially girls around the jukebox. Lots of cuties but asking for 2,000B for short time.
i always frequent thermae..but cant stand the pushy waiters..
Old 04-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
Wah,
Thanks bro! Will send u pm if I can still find her contact
Old 04-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
i always frequent thermae..but cant stand the pushy waiters..
They are not that pushy, especially when you entered the dungeon, went to the bar, asked for drink and paid at the cashier. And waiters saw you did all that and then, you said to waiters that you do not need them at all.............politely.

Still got policeman sitting very quietly, half hidden on the right side of the exit in front ?.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
They are not that pushy, especially when you entered the dungeon, went to the bar, asked for drink and paid at the cashier. And waiters saw you did all that and then, you said to waiters that you do not need them at all.............politely.

Still got policeman sitting very quietly, half hidden on the right side of the exit in front ?.
i told the old uncles in thai, i barely step in for 1 min, u ask me for drinks.. what attitude is this.. they kept quiet..
Old 04-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
i told the old uncles in thai, i barely step in for 1 min, u ask me for drinks.. what attitude is this.. they kept quiet..
Hahahaha !. The old uncles must hit their targets or no get extra comm from the boss !!!.

I love the girls there, some are damn phet !.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

C U guys at thermae tonight
Old 04-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Hello,

I always felt comfortable in Thermae, the girls are attractive, neutral atmosphere and well treated by waiters. Once in a while, give large tips to waiters and they'll treat you like you're a VIP! In a way, waiters are aggressive since they only make tips, no salary! Also, no commisions from the working girls!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Leaseoflife and Garage1,

Bro norice, do the cuties usually willing to go for LT? Be going to Bangkok in July, Haha, in my 6 cheonging trips there, I haven't went into Thermae before. Always walked past it when I was strolling from Nana to Soi Cowboy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1