The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 27-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 4
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
just upped 188 an hour ago, seemed like overrated service wise ie. Strictly no kissing and bj with cd despite taking the vip room, looks like shes in ord mood liao
When the forum is full of buzz about certain girls and every tom dick and harry and their fathers are going down to try them, then u know for sure it is time to avoid them already
Old 27-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
When the forum is full of buzz about certain girls and every tom dick and harry and their fathers are going down to try them, then u know for sure it is time to avoid them already
Haha... well said and wise move....
Old 27-10-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
just upped 188 an hour ago, seemed like overrated service wise ie. Strictly no kissing and bj with cd despite taking the vip room, looks like shes in ord mood liao
U buy her expensive gold jewelry cfm she let u french
Old 27-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

lol ....rating for 388 & 188 heading to opposite direction within a day

WLs do come & go,think we better dun be so obsessed with them lah.
Old 27-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Many choices there... just happen FR was given for these 2 WLs so everybody rush to try them... ������
Old 27-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Lesson learnt: only vip room tested whores lol
Old 27-10-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

being complacent,overworked,depressed,chemistry,mood,med ia,forum effect,chop carrot,
what else are the contributing factors ?
Old 27-10-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 20
wanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to behold
I agreed 188 and 388 not worth trying. I tested myself. Very SOP service. I think as day goes by they start to be smart and learn to offer min so to pass day. Will think better to try other shop instead of waiting in line due to the over promotion from the last few posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
lol ....rating for 388 & 188 heading to opposite direction within a day

WLs do come & go,think we better dun be so obsessed with them lah.
Old 27-10-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

If u want gfe it helps to know how to speak some basic Thai also...
Old 28-10-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Wah this kind of AP will only give special service like dfk if she see u got potential to tio gongtao and buy expensive gifts for her..555 is definitely a AP in this hse..she that time keep hinting to me to buy her gifts..eg.told me her birthday coming and told me she in need of facial cream supply..but I nvr tio gongtao buy gifts for her..then her service start become more sop..
Wow wtf… i very much hope you are just kidding on this

Otherwise this is too much… or you both are really close

Unbelievable…
Old 28-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Wow wtf… i very much hope you are just kidding on this

Otherwise this is too much… or you both are really close

Unbelievable…
My experience in siamdiu seeing my unfortunate friend kena gongtao spending 10k plus on some stupid siambu and also kena gongtao myself when I was much younger and more green, learning the hard way from the emotionally painful experience, has made me more clear minded and cautious than other guys in the cheonging scene..of course this doesn't mean that I am 100% immune to the kc trap..i believe there are many things i still need to learn and learning is a never ending process...i still get tempted from time to time...

I don't think 'close' is the right word to use lah..she's definitely trying to lure me into the kc trap, as I am the kc trap target that siambus often like to prey on. Siambus and WLs always try to kc me and I admit it is not easy to resist sometimes...especially when they are very pretty (they know the potent effects that their beauty can have on men 红颜祸水: empires have fallen in the past because of beauties...beauty can be disastrous for the men bewitched by it) or very dangerously good at playing the kc game.

I don't really like to use the term 'gfe' or 'chemistry' in the cheonging scene..why? It can give you a twisted belief and very distorted view that the WL may be interested in u romantically (when u have paid her $), which will lead u down the kc trap easily (heart pains) so I try to be careful in my use of words as words can have a very powerful effect on our emotions and in giving us distorted views of reality.

Yes, some bros may say that true chemistry can be experienced in the cheonging scene and i won't deny that, after all WLs are also humans with feelings. But playing the kc game in the cheonging scene is too dangerous of a game to play (having experienced the pain myself), like Russian roulette...kc should be done with a non-working girl, the chionging scene is just a place for sex and lust..yes i try to maintain a friendly service provider and customer relationship, nothing more

Personally I try to make sure that I don't fall into the trap of getting too close with the WL (to avoid the pains that will follow) by always reminding myself that it is better to KC with a non-working girl..but i definitely am able to click with the WLs (aka chemistry) as friends cos I can speak basic Thai to break the ice and have good conversation skills, so they will often give me better service compared to when I couldn't speak Thai at all...sry for the long post, I love to write and type long posts...

Last edited by Dotafan98; 28-10-2022 at 12:02 PM.
Old 28-10-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Very nice share.... we all have been down this road before...
Old 28-10-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 7
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post

Personally I try to make sure that I don't fall into the trap of getting too close with the WL (to avoid the pains that will follow) by always reminding myself that it is better to KC with a non-working girl..but i definitely am able to click with the WLs (aka chemistry) as friends cos I can speak basic Thai to break the ice and have good conversation skills, so they will often give me better service compared to when I couldn't speak Thai at all...sry for the long post, I love to write and type long posts...
Thai MM seem to have a soft spot in your heart,
U don't chiong the PRC ?
Old 28-10-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Thai MM seem to have a soft spot in your heart,
U don't chiong the PRC ?
Have nvr really thought abt cheonging PRC
Old 28-10-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

PRC is another level of KC because of the language. If we understand what we are expressing better... the KC trap will go even deeper....������
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1