The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
That’s strange. I had Xiao S on Wed and I had a lot of time playing with her huge boobies and even licking her nipples. Her bbbj and hj was super wet and lots of pattern.
I just RTF Xiao S recently, and she recognized me from my last visit. She's my favorite from this house cos I'm a boobs guy. I got no issues gaining access to her nice soft boobies. This RTF she hug me like a bolster after FJ, so no GFE issues either. Maybe just need to get familiar?
Old 02-09-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Tian xian or Tian xin?
Shoul be Tian Xin lah. Maybe the experience too shiok until our bro type too fast and typo
Old 02-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
Shoul be Tian Xin lah. Maybe the experience too shiok until our bro type too fast and typo
Luckily didn't type as Dian Xin...too hungry after fuck
Old 08-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 23
dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future

My simple FR on newbie Pei-Er from Fujian (1 month old)

Looks - 8/10 (typical OL look that grows on you)

Boobs - Small B, boobs lover can pass her, no issue to suck, lick, squeeze

Service - Overall less than SOP. Pre Shower/Shower/Post Shower nothing. She is still new and learning.

FJ - simple back and front cat bath. Again, she is still learning the trade. Accomodative to different positions.

GFE - Good GFE (with me at least), prolly due to her prior KTV experience. Just need to connect with her first as she is not those talkative sort. Speak french

RTF - yes, why not, could be a gem in the making

Hope she will stay long cause she was given a different impression of the work here and kudos to the bro who tried her much earlier n gave her a few pointers on what should be provided
Old 11-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try Tian Xin but not available, saw this lanky sexy suckling, I asked OKT what's her name, he said Bing Bing. Look at her again, her body and looks gum, ok, ON.

She is TALL to me, about 1.62m I think.
Boobs:B Cup
Skin: Fair and smooth
Body: Not skinny nor fat.

Service
Take off clothes for me, light kisses and french for me, maybe must RTF a few more times, was feeling unfamiliar with each other but the minute she touch me, sliding her both hands and fingers in between my thigh and balls, nipple, legs.. this girl knows her craft.

Licking expert, knows how and where to lick, how to use her fingers, her boobs run though the body, PLUS AR..

If you like the electrifying feeling like keep heightening the senses then she is the one.

A nice and easy to get along girl but alas her GFE not high.
Old 11-09-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyass View Post
Wanted to try Tian Xin but not available, saw this lanky sexy suckling, I asked OKT what's her name, he said Bing Bing. Look at her again, her body and looks gum, ok, ON.

She is TALL to me, about 1.62m I think.
her GFE not high.
You considered 1.62m tall? Are my eyes playing trick on me? Btw, how tall are you?

I agree that she lacks GFE. Not only her, many WLs from this shop are similar. Not sure about the newbies though. But sooner or later they would be influenced by these oldies.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-09-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itchyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You considered 1.62m tall? Are my eyes playing trick on me? Btw, how tall are you?

I agree that she lacks GFE. Not only her, many WLs from this shop are similar. Not sure about the newbies though. But sooner or later they would be influenced by these oldies.
FUCKING PUA CHEEBYE! already say she is considered tall to ME you must target my height is it? Go and fuck yourself lah! I short mah so!! KNN!
Old 13-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyass View Post
FUCKING PUA CHEEBYE! already say she is considered tall to ME you must target my height is it? Go and fuck yourself lah! I short mah so!! KNN!
������ lol chill. When everyone lie down and dance, height is not important.

Anyway I still feel GFE is not a given.. some WL first session with you, got GFE but feel fake. Some that you RTF a few times, the GFE feel a bit more sincere. And for others, they just want to do their job and get paid.
Old 14-09-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
������ lol chill. When everyone lie down and dance, height is not important.

Anyway I still feel GFE is not a given.. some WL first session with you, got GFE but feel fake. Some that you RTF a few times, the GFE feel a bit more sincere. And for others, they just want to do their job and get paid.
You are right, Every wl is unique in their own ways, if they don't fancy you how to faux? I like Tian Xin for she and I got great chemistry she always French me like lovers but that doesn't mean every guy she also can provide GFE right? I also like Bing Bing for her bubbly personality though she is not the emo type but her technique and skills are pretty good with good body also.

Guess we have to take everything with a pinch of salt, If wl is so perfect they won't come to Singapore also. For now I will still support these 2 girls in this house. They are my favorite.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
You are right, Every wl is unique in their own ways, if they don't fancy you how to faux? I like Tian Xin for she and I got great chemistry she always French me like lovers but that doesn't mean every guy she also can provide GFE right? I also like Bing Bing for her bubbly personality though she is not the emo type but her technique and skills are pretty good with good body also.

Guess we have to take everything with a pinch of salt, If wl is so perfect they won't come to Singapore also. For now I will still support these 2 girls in this house. They are my favorite.
Bro, have you tried Coco or Xiao S from this house too? How do you find them ?
Old 15-09-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Bro, i have a FR of CoCo of Hse 1608 on 4 May 18 at Cat 150 FR thread
Old 15-09-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hornydickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried Bing Bing a couple of times, the impressive part are her hands, not only are they good at HJ but for everything else. How she plays with my balls, ass, legs, etc..Ah... Like to bang her white body too
Old 16-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I could only comment on Coco. If u have not tried Coco, I think you could skip her. She does not offer frenching nor simple lip kiss and her service is mediocre. She was somewhat ok when she started work but standard dropped a lot. (I don't think she would change much).
Old 17-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
No I don't think so.
Old 17-09-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was surprised to see Qiao An in this house (used to be from 1425) so without considerations I picked her.

Was at the room with the big seawater aquarium, adds to the mood and sexperience.

Took off her clothes, really love her smooth fair body, touching and grabbing her whole body, smooching and playing with her nipple. We then went to the bathroom and was rubbing each other body with our bodies. Then she kneel down to BBBJ, that’s where she shines. Can feel the ends of her throat.

She stands at about 1.6m with nice eyes and natural B boobs, a very easy to get along wl, I had sex with her and she fucks me like a real lover. Very passionate.

A very happy sexperience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1