The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Passion8Desire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: ★۞★ MASTER Masseuse(tutor)●Su Xin 素芯 ●~ Prof.massage/FJ ~~ pix ۞★

I have a soft spot for massages and I try to get one every week for my overworked body. I used to go for spas until I decided to venture into the FL massage scene with the hope of unearthing some gems. I feel that massages are exceptionally relaxing and beneficial for the following groups of people:
  1. Those who use the computer for long hours (symptoms: neck, shoulder, back aches)
  2. Those who sleep in air-conditioner rooms daily (symptoms: neck, back aches)
  3. Sportsmen (symptoms: muscle fatigue)

I read about Su Xin from this forum and decided to give her a go. I called her at 10pm requesting for an 11pm appointment and was lucky enough to get a slot because one of her customers decided to cancel his appointment. After I have gotten a room, I gave her a call and she arrived in less than 5 minutes. I think punctuality is important for an FL WL because the room is only for 2 hours. Imagine if the girl is late for 30 minutes, you will only be left with 90 mins and everything else would be rushed though.

Once in the room, she informed me that a 60-minute massage will be $50 and if I want her to be naked when performing the massage, it will be $60. This is strictly for massage only and there will not be any manhood massage (Zhua Gen), HJ, BJ or FJ. Alternatively, she also offers a separate 60-minute BJ and FJ session for $60. However, there will not be any massage for this option then. This means that if you want a complete package, it will be a total of $110 for 60 minutes of massage and another 60 minutes of BJ and FJ. She also offers a 90-minutes massage session for $75. I decided to opt for the $50 massage since I'm only looking for a good massage. In addition, I will be lying face-down most of the time and relaxing for the session and I don't need her to be in the nude.

I found her to be thorough and systematic in her massage routine. She uses the right amount of pressure and manage to soothe my aching muscles and back. I will recommend those who wants a more complete massage to go for the 90-minute session as I found the 60-minute session to be too short. She is rather chatty throughout the entire session. I found out that she has been in Singapore for a while already and has steadily built up a her following of customers. Hence, she is not tolerant of those who wants to bargain with her on the respective services/rates that she is asking for. Since she is rather busy, she will not have the time to entertain requests that is outside of what she has to offer from new customers. I will recommend those who are interested in her services to make an appointment with her at least 5 hours prior to your preferred timing.

Looks: 6.0/10 (Pretty decent for a MILF)
Body: 6.5/10 (Not the super slim type but has nice legs, big boobs and a good complexion)
Massage: 7.5/10
Damage: $50 + $30 for room
HJ, BBBJ, FJ: N.A. (Not included as I did not request for any of these services)
The Good: Experienced masseuse who uses the right amount of pressure for massage, systematic and thorough routine.
The Bad: Picks up her mobile twice during the session that I found disruptive although she ended each conversation in a minute

As this is my first FR, I seek your understanding and any constructive suggestions for improvements is welcomed. If any bro out there has tried any masseuse and finds the massage professional and satisfying, please post your FR and do recommend to me. I will greatly appreciate your contribution.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ★۞★ MASTER Masseuse(tutor)●Su Xin 素芯 ●~ Prof.massage/FJ ~~ pix ۞★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion8Desire View Post
I have a soft spot for massages and I try to get one every week for my overworked body. I used to go for spas until I decided to venture into the FL massage scene with the hope of unearthing some gems. I feel that massages are exceptionally relaxing and beneficial for the following groups of people:
  1. Those who use the computer for long hours (symptoms: neck, shoulder, back aches)
  2. Those who sleep in air-conditioner rooms daily (symptoms: neck, back aches)
  3. Sportsmen (symptoms: muscle fatigue)

I read about Su Xin from this forum and decided to give her a go. I called her at 10pm requesting for an 11pm appointment and was lucky enough to get a slot because one of her customers decided to cancel his appointment. After I have gotten a room, I gave her a call and she arrived in less than 5 minutes. I think punctuality is important for an FL WL because the room is only for 2 hours. Imagine if the girl is late for 30 minutes, you will only be left with 90 mins and everything else would be rushed though.

Once in the room, she informed me that a 60-minute massage will be $50 and if I want her to be naked when performing the massage, it will be $60. This is strictly for massage only and there will not be any manhood massage (Zhua Gen), HJ, BJ or FJ. Alternatively, she also offers a separate 60-minute BJ and FJ session for $60. However, there will not be any massage for this option then. This means that if you want a complete package, it will be a total of $110 for 60 minutes of massage and another 60 minutes of BJ and FJ. She also offers a 90-minutes massage session for $75. I decided to opt for the $50 massage since I'm only looking for a good massage. In addition, I will be lying face-down most of the time and relaxing for the session and I don't need her to be in the nude.

I found her to be thorough and systematic in her massage routine. She uses the right amount of pressure and manage to soothe my aching muscles and back. I will recommend those who wants a more complete massage to go for the 90-minute session as I found the 60-minute session to be too short. She is rather chatty throughout the entire session. I found out that she has been in Singapore for a while already and has steadily built up a her following of customers. Hence, she is not tolerant of those who wants to bargain with her on the respective services/rates that she is asking for. Since she is rather busy, she will not have the time to entertain requests that is outside of what she has to offer from new customers. I will recommend those who are interested in her services to make an appointment with her at least 5 hours prior to your preferred timing.

Looks: 6.0/10 (Pretty decent for a MILF)
Body: 6.5/10 (Not the super slim type but has nice legs, big boobs and a good complexion)
Massage: 7.5/10
Damage: $50 + $30 for room
HJ, BBBJ, FJ: N.A. (Not included as I did not request for any of these services)
The Good: Experienced masseuse who uses the right amount of pressure for massage, systematic and thorough routine.
The Bad: Picks up her mobile twice during the session that I found disruptive although she ended each conversation in a minute

As this is my first FR, I seek your understanding and any constructive suggestions for improvements is welcomed. If any bro out there has tried any masseuse and finds the massage professional and satisfying, please post your FR and do recommend to me. I will greatly appreciate your contribution.

Hi bro Passion8

Desireappreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 07-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Passion8Desire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy c View Post

Hi bro Passion8

Desireappreciate 4 yr FR......
Hi cindy c! No problem and I'm glad you liked my FR. I will greatly appreciate if you can up my points too. I look forward to trying other gems from your stable. Thanks!
Old 08-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion8Desire View Post
Hi cindy c! No problem and I'm glad you liked my FR. I will greatly appreciate if you can up my points too. I look forward to trying other gems from your stable. Thanks!
thk 4 yr support,upper u liao...
Old 08-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just12fark View Post
a late fr for tiffany. better than nothing rite.

manage to have some time with her b4 she went back. 24/8. wanted a 2 hour but other bor book her liau.
well she reach e room within 5 min after i sms her. have some tcss and raba raba here and there. she start to strip and i following to help her on that. she just throw my cloth all over the room.hee... wild rite.... we just hug on bed and didnt bother to get shower. maybe i smell nice so no need to shower.. well try to finger her but she ai mai ai mai like that but i didnt bother on that i jus continue... she dame wet when my hand down there.

continue to paint her. no smell n wet. i like. she keep telling me to poke her but i jus tahan la... she cant take it n cap me but we continue with 69....her bj was strong and i almost come. cant take it anymore stop her and she cow girl on me.... haiz nvm last long n i come liau. maybe the bj is too much already ... we hug quite some time b4 she go for shower. pay her and she gv me a kiss goodbye then left for the next appointment.

Look: 8/10 (not bad looking with big eye)
Boobs: B+/C (soft n nice)
Frenching: Nil
Painting: 8/10
BJ: 8/10 (wild. cant stand that almost come)
Catbath : 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (maybe we hug lots)
Damage: $80+tips+room

thanks bro cindy c for sharing. wil try your other gems soon.

J12F

Hi bro just12fark
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Hi bro
pls click my signature

Old 10-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

awaitng for more FR....
Old 10-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakuei41 View Post
Just had Mei jun,

Body:7/10
Looks:7.2/10
Boobs: 6/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Certainly

Hi bro hakuei41
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 10-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

--------------------------------------------
Old 11-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosealedfate View Post

After my previous experience with WR…. I’ve been looking to rematch with her so as usual I fix a rematch to RTF WR… Calls were made and firmed our appointment to RTF with WR was done and in no time I was zooming down to meet with her for my rematch with her. I picked WR at our usual location and I must say she looked better than last time maybe she was well rested today as she looked radiant.

Her long curly, her big bright eyes and bid smile really brightened my car when she popped in. She giggles at my shameless jokes as I teased her. I really like her fair skin, nice complexion, petite looking, with a sexy dress sense as she turn up in a black blouse showing her boobs pushed up by push up bra showing a little cleavage + black hot pants… well looks like she’s dressed like a ninja for my rematch! Wait till she meet my shoGUN!

All the way as I drove we spoke of this & that and about life in general then I stop by petrol kiosk to get DUREX and drove on to our love shack. Along the way I flirted with her to created some tomfoolery with her and we had a whale of time laughing out loud with unimaginable shameless talk against each other that was so gross...

When I checked in to my regular joint and upon entering the room…FUCK! All hell broke loose. It was more intense than the fiercest ROCKY vs that Russian dude in ROCKY 4 movie!!! We did not even bother to shower!!!

Once in the room I grabbed and lick the hell out of her neck and ears as if like a couple waiting to fuck each other for 10 years already, her wallet fell to the ground as I ambushed her unexpectedly! Tongue twisting and wiggling at the back of her neck! She closed her eyes and let me take the lead doing what I want to her tasting and smelling her hair and all as she surrendered to my oral kung fu in bliss.

Our hands were caressing, groping, and grabbing each other’s body private areas shamelessly stripping each other…. She forces her hand into my pants and grab my excited Anaconda and went deeper to stroke my ball bearing as while I already had my hands between her tight rubbing her thru her hot pants groping her mould…

Pants fell at our ankles and I went down to yank away her black panties to one side exposing her Hang Zhou cunt to intrude her sweet crack at her groin with my greedy tongue.

With such a no hold bar beginning at foreplay her salty wet pre cum fluid can be tasted as I firmly pushed her to the wall at the entrance of our room as she helplessly stood there, legs spread up for me to violate and gain access to her abalone with her still in surprise with disbelief and bliss at the same time…

My nibbling and suckling with my mouth to her south sends shivers up to her as she called out shamelessly go:”Oh…. Oh…. Oh….” anticipating more pleasures of what she’s going to get soon….

Holding her by the thighs as she looked at my face buried between her thighs from the top I let my roving tongue spreads her labias apart to taste her clitoris (or in Hokkien “ Chee Hoot”) taking care not to over stretch her vagina lip to maintain the pleasure.

She got into a mode whereby she opened her mouth lightly to gasp for a little bit of air and looked at me and smiled blissfully as I whispered “you having fun here?” then she just drifted into complete steam mode oblivious to what the fuck I was whispering as she was savouring every lick I gave with silent slurps.

No smell, naturally light bushed is what I dealt with here. So my roving tongue went all over the shop on her pussy and to let her know that her body is being appreciated my tongue darted around her anus nice and slow while my left thumb by now is entering and exiting her small little Hang Zhou wet love hole go in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out at a leisurely pace… her pre cum fluid started to stream along my violating hand as she was properly calibrated by my twitching fingers... while I carry on my cunnilingus duties lovingly…

Response from her was growing as I lick on. She pressed on to my head stroking my hair. She spread her legs wide as I licked on. “oooooh ooooh oooooh” is audible now and getting louder, salty pre-cum from can be tasted now…. Yes, she is being calibrated to the optimal state of mind for a real good fuck that a sexually ripe woman should be getting… “oooooh ooooh oooooh” becomes “:mmmmmph mmmmmmph mmmmmmmph…”

Looking at her I spread up her labia a further bit to carry on with the old in out in out of my finger and feasting. It feels tight hence I do not want to introduce another finger in her.

As I toyed the opening of her vagina canal with my index finger her pre cum flows fast and furious now with her squirming about and arching her back against the wall… I guide her to lie on the bed and let out my hissing Anaconda to her and she gobbled up my hot rod in a flash and suckles on it with lust as she was dug by me with one finger twisting, rotating, and smearing on her vagina canal…..

By now her Hang Zhou love hole is already very itchy and naturally lubricated as she sucked me off… I have stopped my service on her as she intensify her fellatio on me as I positioned her in front of the mirror for a visual of us and praising her now saying:” you look so good swallowing my cock” she acknowledges by sucking me harder and looking at the mirror as well sitting on her own wet cum patch on the bed sheet.

Her fellatio skill is had nice suction, not firm but wet and nice with her mouth going in out in out at a good pace. I stopped her and got my meat rod all dressed up in DUREX and gently stick it into her tiny pussy and herself on to me tightly for that ride.

Like I say I’m in a mood for a good fuck so I went hog wild and sport fucked at my first entry and WR’s pussy is tight so I that I have to compliment it with good hard pumps at a breezy pace as now this is what it’s all about - sports fucking her wet tight hole in missionary with her as she held my back tightly panting away breaking out sweat passionately….at times I felt her digging her nails into my back when I go deeper into her well pleased cunt.

Then she spreads her legs further to let me reach inside her deeper and further with my gentle pumping cock giving me the signal of that tingling sensation that I am about to come.

That’s when I turn her around in doggy position in front of the mirror and sport fucked her off to show my ultimate appreciation on her and keep saying: “WR show me what a real woman you are now!!!…. Quick show me! Nghhh! Nghhh! Nghhh! Nghhh!” and she went “Ooooooouuuuu my god…. Please give it to me I need ….I itchy…. Oooh….ohhhh….… Ooooooh oooooh mmmmmph mmmmph…….” with her little mouth open and panting for more air was what I saw in the mirror.

That Hang Zhou pussy streamed so much cum until the aroma was in the air… her smell turns me on so bad that I give it all to her like I would in a track meet to unload what I had for her into the CD.

When I unloaded and I saw her thighs were so widely spread up for me to ram her deeper and her both hands were still holding onto the bed sheets…
We rested and then limped into the showers for a quick bath and get out of the joint it was good.

I paid per with a decent tip for being very accommodative and for being herself and not faking it during sex.

RTF: YES YES YES!!!!!!!
Hi bro nosealedfate
wah ! so fast RTF ,really like yr FR ,thks bro....

Old 11-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Hi bro
pls click my signature

Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

awaitng for more FR....
Old 12-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUSSY LICKER View Post
kamsia Cindy for sharing this MILF gem, a late test drive report for her.

Name: Mei Jun
Look: 8 BEAUTIFUL! 很有女人味 my cup of tea big eyes with sweet smile
Body: 7.5 slim with no extra fat, nice curve & smooth skin
Boobs: small 'b' cup with sensitive nipple
Height: 163cm est
Weight: 49kg est

Service: 8
BBBJ: 7.5 hard working, strong suction with deep throat
Frenching: yes, passionate
Catbath: 6.5 sop
Painting: yessssssss, she love it
Pussy: odorless, tight and very wet
FJ: 8 accommodating, horny and keep asking u to bang her harder
Gfe: 8 will hold u tight tight even after the deed
Attitude: 8 i took quite a long time to cum but she did not show any 'black' face
Damage: as stated
RTF: ordei afew time liao

Note: understand she is leaving before cny, so all tiko's bro, dun miss the boat, mai tu liao!!!

QC by PL

Hi bro PUSSY LICKER

appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 13-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
looks: 7/10 - normal on first glance but it grows on you.
body: 7/10
boobs:6 /10
bj : 7/10
fj : 8/10
catbath: 7.5
frenching: cannot leh
GFE: high.
RTF: yeah

Hi bro turtle_no15
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 13-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1