The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
TiLLiCoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLLiCoMe View Post
Nice bro, we both are there at the same time. Let's meet up!?
Yeah Xiaodikou. We can have a few drinks and play some pool.
I will be staying on st 136. Let me know where u gonna stay.
Lux is ok. I stayed there around Sept last yr. I think walk in rate was $45usd. The room is carpet so dont expect it to be clean. TV is the old style and not the thin LCD type. Bathroom ok but no bathtub. This was last year so not too sure if they have renovate yet or not. If you book Lux make sure they give you with a window facing outside the hotel. The room they gave me last time have a window but it was facing the corridor so if u open the curtains, you will see ppl walking pass.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jc188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

opp Lux apartment sweet lemon pub had buy 1 draft 1 free whole night abt 15 girls and 1/3 are ok in look with some understanding English. I think one of the cheapest around there. LD 3 us.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Cos tiger stop flying there,their last flight was on 2nd week of November,use to cost less than $200 to fly there but now jetstar monopolise this route,jack up the price until $400 plus for December.I believe tiger stop flying due to low demand.
when there is no competition...price will be high...but you can choose not to visit such places...but f company pays for the airfare then why bother...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
Mao's Bar has moved back to upstair of its first location in corner of Sisowath boulevard and 106th street. New place looks fancy and large. Opening hours 5pm-1am. Draft beer cost 2USD and LDs 3.75USD. Gals may or may not be barfined out. Singaporean boss was not sure about this issue yet.

I personally prefer previous location around the corner in Sisowath. It will continue with new name. Gals can be barfined about 10USD overthere.

BTW this Mao does not have anything to do with other Mao in Golden Sorya Mall on Pasteur (51st street).
hi bro Barang66

Yap. I had been looking for this bar in my last trip, and someone mention it at No 104 something at Riverside. Merry go round n couldn't locate it. Finally got it at the address mention by bro Barang66.

I was there twice try to meet up any Sporean around. But to my disappointment no Singaporean there.

Haha another Mao the food & bar at Sorya Beer Garden( St 51) had close down for good
Old 06-12-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLLiCoMe View Post
Yeah Xiaodikou. We can have a few drinks and play some pool.
I will be staying on st 136. Let me know where u gonna stay.
Lux is ok. I stayed there around Sept last yr. I think walk in rate was $45usd. The room is carpet so dont expect it to be clean. TV is the old style and not the thin LCD type. Bathroom ok but no bathtub. This was last year so not too sure if they have renovate yet or not. If you book Lux make sure they give you with a window facing outside the hotel. The room they gave me last time have a window but it was facing the corridor so if u open the curtains, you will see ppl walking pass.
Swee! PMed u...
Old 06-12-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post

I was there twice try to meet up any Sporean around. But to my disappointment no Singaporean there.
Go during Friday evening.. if u still cannot meet any then u are out of luck. Anyway, an old asian behind the bar with an army hair style is a s'porean. Talk to him, he will be able to tell u where is the rest. BTW what is the thing in meeting s'porean? Why not spend more effort and time meeting khmer gers in all the bars.
Old 06-12-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Go during Friday evening.. if u still cannot meet any then u are out of luck. Anyway, an old asian behind the bar with an army hair style is a s'porean. Talk to him, he will be able to tell u where is the rest. BTW what is the thing in meeting s'porean? Why not spend more effort and time meeting khmer gers in all the bars.
i thought go casa or naga will have a higher chance encounter s'poreans.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
when there is no competition...price will be high...but you can choose not to visit such places...but f company pays for the airfare then why bother...
I am planning my maiden PP trip ; maybe 2nd part of 2015. Checking prices on Jetstar still okay mah about 200SGD.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I am planning my maiden PP trip ; maybe 2nd part of 2015. Checking prices on Jetstar still okay mah about 200SGD.
I not used to pay ticket higher than SGD 150.00 to hcm except public holiday or last minute ...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I not used to pay ticket higher than SGD 150.00 to hcm except public holiday or last minute ...
hehe same here for Thailand! But bo pian la must take into consideration the inflation over time. But damn oil prices drop ; airline have yet to respond!
Old 06-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
i thought go casa or naga will have a higher chance encounter s'poreans.
Casa and Naga mostly asian, whether SG I dunno U can ask the DJ to ask those with pink IC please show their ID....
Old 07-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
amkguy80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Any bros will be in Phnom Penh this coming week? Flying in tomorrow morning through to Saturday staying at Sunway Hotel. Can meet you evenings to Cheong and need recommends too
Old 07-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkguy80 View Post
Any bros will be in Phnom Penh this coming week? Flying in tomorrow morning through to Saturday staying at Sunway Hotel. Can meet you evenings to Cheong and need recommends too
I going tomorrow also. Staying at the naga ent complex. But I'm a newbie there. Flying back Wednesday .
Old 07-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Casa and Naga mostly asian, whether SG I dunno U can ask the DJ to ask those with pink IC please show their ID....
i will shout sing ga poh lang ki chew!!!!
Old 08-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
i will shout sing ga poh lang ki chew!!!!
Si beh ho....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1