The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by klvnlw View Post
new girls, No81,83,17, are late 20s to 30s
17 meaty big boob haha
all are playful, mona got competitors leh
Hahaha! I went there yesterday just to check out this place.

I got girl 81. Big eyes, big boobs, great smoocher.

Beware clones...
Old 02-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mark76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Where is Da Lu, how much for the happy hours charges? The girls playable than BS KTV?

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
HC Men is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark76 View Post
Bro,

Where is Da Lu, how much for the happy hours charges? The girls playable than BS KTV?

Thanks.
Da Lu is a place for uncles and you cant compare it with BS KTV all the gal in Da Lu are above 40 happy hours at Du Lu ? i dont think so they have , one session at Du Lu cost you about 100 should be more than enough . If you are looking for hot chick please dont go .
Old 02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mark76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bro.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
SHAWNTEO1981 is Cool - loads of Potential

any1 interested in going tomorrow noon time msg mi
Old 07-11-2009, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
boob&pussyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday noon had my first time visiting DaLu..As happening as all bro said..
So will keep short..Really dark inside but after few mins eyes adjusted had 81 open table..flocked by alot of cmi aunties in a few mins after opening table nearly fainted..lol..but here is some nos. that are acceptables..81 is a new gal 128 35 39..
had a bbbj frm 118 nice B+ boobs for grabbing and her bbbj is nice..overall experience cheap and fun but not for the faint hearted.spend total 90 plus for 3 hrs there as din cash bill when beer came..as all the gals keep flocking to report numbers.. will try cash billing next time to see if the dmg will be lowered..
Old 07-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob&pussyman View Post
Yesterday noon had my first time visiting DaLu..As happening as all bro said..
So will keep short..Really dark inside but after few mins eyes adjusted had 81 open table..flocked by alot of cmi aunties in a few mins after opening table nearly fainted..lol..but here is some nos. that are acceptables..81 is a new gal 128 35 39..
had a bbbj frm 118 nice B+ boobs for grabbing and her bbbj is nice..overall experience cheap and fun but not for the faint hearted.spend total 90 plus for 3 hrs there as din cash bill when beer came..as all the gals keep flocking to report numbers.. will try cash billing next time to see if the dmg will be lowered..

wow.. you went alone ? how you stay 3 hours ??

after bbbj.. you can still stay there to face the cmi gilf ? haha

that time i went, after i release, i quickly run
Old 08-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC Men View Post
Da Lu is a place for uncles and you cant compare it with BS KTV all the gal in Da Lu are above 40 happy hours at Du Lu ? i dont think so they have , one session at Du Lu cost you about 100 should be more than enough . If you are looking for hot chick please dont go .
Ya ya ya.. cannot compare with BS or other prc ktv.. Da Lu mostly non prc..
100 is above market rate. In-fact, also depend on ur luck. My fren got one time heng heng happen to come a new malaysia gal ~35yo for interview. So, he is the first customer and manage to pay ~80 only (inclusive of hotel).
Old 08-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

all Malaysian n local unties only
Old 09-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
boob&pussyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
wow.. you went alone ? how you stay 3 hours ??

after bbbj.. you can still stay there to face the cmi gilf ? haha

that time i went, after i release, i quickly run
i went with bro shawnteo1981..thats y stayed there longer..not all totally gilfs..espesially no 81 and 39 and 128..tis 3 are all ard 3X and not bad looking..
Old 16-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On a dare, I went with a friend to Da Lu...

We went around 10 plus at night (was told later that they closed at 1130). The place was dark and we were each ushered to a dingy looking table at one dark corner. Nbz... When we went in immediately a flock of "older women" crowded around us. We were warned of what to expect but it was an eye opener. btw we were in our mid 30s so we thought we could take it.

We almost went straight out again. Then one of them no 96 pushed her way towards us. Not too ad looking and around mid 30s too. Asked us to pick her. Another one of her friend who also seemed quite pleasant looking in the dark old pushed up against my friend. We thought what the heck take a beer and chase away the older ones and get a quickie then get the hell out of there.

I think the night was late. No. 96 did not waste too much time. Not too long after the beer came, my little bro was in no 96's mouth. Damn... Wham bang thank you maam. Finished my beer, signalled my friend and got out. In my haste to chase the other older women away, I generously gave them $2. Many $2 equals a large sum of money. Gave 96 $20 for the blow and the fondling.

I don't know how to rate the experience. Somewhere I'd rather not go again. But to each his own.
Old 17-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

This joint really can survive for so long..... their price still quoted same as many ten years ago.....
Old 18-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

any bro interested to go da lu pls pm me
Old 18-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10426 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
any bro interested to go da lu pls pm me
yo.. when?????
Old 19-11-2009, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Da Lu is a joint where it is not a problem to go alone, contrary to most KTV's.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1