The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvic View Post
Tried the Hanoi girl after getting the contact. Mixed feelings about my experience but it’s my own fault for insisting on waxing when she recommended IPL. As she doesn’t know how to do waxing her colleague was there to teach her, and my bro had the pleasure of being touched by 2 ladies. Not as good looking as NN but top seems busty. NN herself have syt bod

In short, not a place for waxing imo as both of them are not good at it. Maybe will return to try NN massage.

Do not pm me for contact, as usual ask the main bro.
can pass me NN ctc?
Old 03-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Larcene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah the figure looks damn good, mind sharing the contact ? TIA
Old 05-02-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
sky9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysky9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Should be in the toa payoh thread, not sure why ended up being advertised here Tried a few times, it's more for the syt bod than massage that's all I can say
I second that. I just tried and yes, it's more for her looks and body. Massage and teasing-wise, I feel that it's a 5.5/10. Not enough strength and not the kind of teasing I'm into. But with that being said, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Anyway, thanks bro max_priest for sharing the contact. I miss his previous two recommendations. Yuna from Club Street (Think RTC) and Vennice from Kingdom RTM. Their teasing skill from behind without oil was super SHIOK! but now no more

Last edited by sky9; 05-02-2024 at 04:16 AM.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Larcene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the massage, place is a hidden gem sia. Got a few others there that caught my eye. Good recommendation from max_priest. Left my FR over at the Toa Payoh thread.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 4
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman88 View Post
Bro share ctx pls cant pm dunt know why
bro can pm the contact. thanks
Old 13-02-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Walking pass here and happen to saw 3 ML sitting outside got one look very hot but is milf anyone know who is she long hair one
Old 13-02-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120360 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky9 View Post
I second that. I just tried and yes, it's more for her looks and body. Massage and teasing-wise, I feel that it's a 5.5/10. Not enough strength and not the kind of teasing I'm into. But with that being said, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Anyway, thanks bro max_priest for sharing the contact. I miss his previous two recommendations. Yuna from Club Street (Think RTC) and Vennice from Kingdom RTM. Their teasing skill from behind without oil was super SHIOK! but now no more
She got pretty face and heavenly natural body. This is her advantage only and for massage since many go for her looks and body she now do not put much effort into massage anymore. IPL she is new and ask me to try but I skip. If you need a good massage you can skip her but you need other things, all depends on chemistry everywhere you go. I always get what I want from her. LOL. Her bookings are crazy, last 2 days before she go back Vietnam for holidays. She got more then 10 hours of booking.....

Her other colleague Y*Y* was very ugly and she go back china and modified her face, boobs and suction of fats now looks abit better but I feel still ugly. LOL
Old 13-02-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
She got pretty face and heavenly natural body. This is her advantage only and for massage since many go for her looks and body she now do not put much effort into massage anymore. IPL she is new and ask me to try but I skip. If you need a good massage you can skip her but you need other things, all depends on chemistry everywhere you go. I always get what I want from her. LOL. Her bookings are crazy, last 2 days before she go back Vietnam for holidays. She got more then 10 hours of booking.....
Her wechat posting always like sad lonely begging for business but when you ask for slot then found out it's full LJ.....
Old 13-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Walking pass here and happen to saw 3 ML sitting outside got one look very hot but is milf anyone know who is she long hair one
Bro, is it in central area?
Old 13-02-2024, 02:28 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Her wechat posting always like sad lonely begging for business but when you ask for slot then found out it's full LJ.....
Ya…exactly…
Old 13-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3114 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, is it in central area?
No is at bishan this thread MP
Old 13-02-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
No is at bishan this thread MP
Bro, sorry I mean Bishan Central Area?
Old 16-02-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
sky9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysky9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post

Her other colleague Y*Y* was very ugly and she go back china and modified her face, boobs and suction of fats now looks abit better but I feel still ugly. LOL
LOL got any good ones to recommend bro? I actually pm-ed u a few weeks ago. Like those syt with good massage and superb teasing skills from behind
Old 16-02-2024, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky9 View Post
LOL got any good ones to recommend bro? I actually pm-ed u a few weeks ago. Like those syt with good massage and superb teasing skills from behind
Cannot share too much. Later kana aim by admin as advertiser. Account and thread deleted. LOL
Old 16-02-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

walked past y* z**** massage today and noticed a pre-MILF ml with ponytail. slightly smaller than average build but has a nice rack hugged tightly by the polo, looks like got do slight plastic/botox on the face with a ponytail, anyone know which masseuse is this?

sorry for my not so good description haha, TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1