The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GamLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

hey guys....i'm new here. XD

i'm just curious...what is all the abbreviations???
for instance...

BBBJ: 8/10
FJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10
and also CD, PRC, and SYT?

pretty blur abt these stuff hahahaha.....anybody got any idea on the cheapest/cleanest places to have some "fun"?? =)

i'm new and noob so sorry if i have offended anyone...please dun flame me.
Old 16-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
MY VALENTINE's Day with A SIEW LONG LUI Part 1/2

DEDICATED TO CHEONGKO,He KNOWS WHY

Just after midnight one of my favorite PRC gal sent me Valentine's message , wanted me to be 1st to make love to her on Valentine's day. WOW !! OMG .How can I resist this offer. Since today is also Sat ,immediately after work , I went over and see her. Call her as I reach her place. She opened the door for me, just smiling without saying a word. From the way she look she just woke up from her sleep and without any makeup. A natural beauty in front of me. She had not moved since I walked through the door. She had not made a sound. I stood still in the doorway and looked around me slowly, letting myself relax, feeling the sense of belonging to another home, seep into me. She locks the gate and the door as I walk towards the room.
The room was spotless as it always was. I could smell the scents of flowers in the vase which are not bought by me. The smells and my thoughts combined to make my horny.
I put down my bag without saying a word, my eyes fixed on her. She knew me, knew that I loved to look at her, that I loved how demure and shy she looked sometimes, how it contrasted with how wild she could be. She was wearing a sexy translucent black lingerie without bra in it. The whore , the goddess and the lover. Oh woman, thou art a mystery to me. From beneath her fringe her gentle eyes followed me as I walked slowly around her, looking at her from all sides. I found her very lack of motion intensively arousing, and I did not know why. I moved around her left shoulder, my fingers trailing lightly across the back of her neck and then down the curve of her shoulder. I could see a trail of goose bumps following the path my fingers had taken.
She shivered. I stopped in front of her, looking down at her.
In the stillness, in the near absence of motion, with the barely perceptible rise and fall of her breasts, I felt my didi thickening, hardening, in my pants.

Almost leisurely I reached down and picked up her hand, sliding my fingers down the palm and over the wrist. It was warm and I felt her grip my hand, hold it. Without looking I pulled her hand towards me and spreading the palm, her hand under mine, began to rotate it, pressing it in slow circular movements against my growing penis.
I felt her other hand sliding my didi down and then reaching inside my pants and pulling my didi out. I groaned as her cool soft skin grasped my head, fingers closing around my shaft, pulling it towards her. Her lips parted slightly, her small pink tongue flicked across them and was gone. Her head stayed forward, her fringe hanging over her eyes.
Leaning forward, I raised her head until her neck was arched, until I could see her eyes. She looked at me, and then through me, as if neither of us were really here. I gently moved her back on the bed, my right knee slowly but insistently spreading her legs. She closed her eyes as her back arched against the wall, the motion bringing her ribcage up and out, her breasts pushed forwards towards me. Her hand continued to slide over my didi in leisurely strokes. I lowered my head, breathing heavily as I moved towards her nipple.
I took the nipple into my mouth, encasing it, running my teeth lightly across it. I could feel her heat now against my leg where she had canted her hips forward, felt her begin to rub her pelvis up against my knee, squeeze her thighs around my leg. Her hands, both now reaching forward and wrapped around my cock were tugging insistently. I could feel the heat rising, that curious glazed feeling suffusing my limbs. I sucked, my mouth squeezing from behind the nipple, pulling forward, until her nipple finally popped out of my sucking lips. Warm sweet nectar sprayed against the back of my mouth, trickled down my throat.

She suddenly grunted a arh sound with the word "ho sufu aahh " lost repeatedly within it, and then her pussy was squelching moistly against my knee and her body was convulsing spasmodically, uncontrollably, against me. My mouth found hers, wet and open, and almost as an after thought we kissed, her tongue playing gently with mine, her lips giving me wordless thanks for the pleasure she had just received. Suddenly we come to our senses. She push me off and help me to undress first. Then its her turn. As she removed her sexy lingerie and panty, posing naked in front of me. She paused. "How do you like my body? " she giggled.
I looked her over from head to toe. She had a gentle, rounded-looking face, framed by soft shoulder-length wavy brown hair and soulful brown eyes. Her arms were slender, her torso not distinctively anything. Al little baby fat on her stomach. Average 34c breasts, small perky nipples. Ordinary legs, not large or small, well-muscled with a slight layer of soft tissue covering them. Nothing distinctive-looking, much like myself, I thought. Yet she gave off an aura of innocence, gentleness and sweetness that made the whole greater than the sum of the parts. Her sweet personality infused her body with a special radiance.

"As always you look very nice," I said. "You don't try too hard to be attractive, and as a result, your natural inner beauty makes you lovely on the outside as well. I can't stand people who go and get a tummy-tuck . What do u call that liposuction or something or have a breast augmentation, they think because they changed the outside their ugliness inside is hidden. Just be yourself, that's all you have to do."
"Very honest answer," she responded. "Some of customers was always after me to diet and work out. They also said my tits were too small and my ass was too big."
I replied, "why didn't you reject them long ago?"
"I should have," She grinned. "Let’ s take our bath now."
About 15 minutes doing our yin yong Hey Sui , my phone rang but she tell me to ignored it. You don’t want me to take the call then "Want me to scrub your back?" I asked.

"I don't believe this" she said. " The LAST thing I would have expected was for you to offer to do that. I can't reach my back myself, and was wondering how I was going to wash it. Any other surprises you have for me?"

"That depends bcos today is Valentine’s day, remember u r the one to ask me to come today " I replied, "on whether you're surprised by a man treating a woman as a human being and not as a slave good only for housework and sex."

"I suppose you could say I am," she said, "because I've never experienced it. Not that my family mistreated me or anything, no complaints on that score, but obviously a brother is different than a boyfriend. I was just one of the guys to them cos I have a strong will. And my so-called boyfriends. customers."

"Enough about them," I said. "Would you like me to scrub your back now or not ?"

"Absolutely," she replied, smiling sweetly, "and thanks."

I soaped her up slowly and delicately, using my fingertips to massage in the soap. When I reached the top of her back, I began to gently rub her shoulders, squeezing softly as I found a few small knots in her muscles.

"Don't stop," she moaned. "Your hands feel so good."

I continued my massage technique, working down both sides of her ribcage. I could sense the tension oozing out of her in pulses. "This works better when you're lying on a bed," I said with a grin.

She stood up in the tub and flipped on the shower. "Let me just rinse off the soap," she said. "I'll be right out."
. To be continue in part 2
Old 16-02-2009, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MY VALENTINE's Day with A SIEW LONG LUI Part 1/2

Ss nice valentines.
Suggest you post this on valentine tread its for valentine stories fr like ures
Old 16-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

cutieb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cheepang
Samster (M) Join Date: Feb 2009
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKT chee pang is back.

phone : 012-2488785

call for more gals . Get 1 free 1.. RM 100 for 2 gals. come on come on.

what kind of hot chick for this good deal ? whats their ages/?
Old 16-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MY VALENTINE's Day with A SIEW LONG LUI Part 2/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
DEDICATED TO CHEONGKO,He KNOWS WHY
She stood up in the tub and flipped on the shower. "Let me just rinse off the soap," she said. "I'll be right out." [/COLOR]. To be continue in part 2
PART TWO
When she emerged, she was naked, clean, and seemingly glowing from the inside out. "You do good work," she said. "Please pick up where you left off." She lay face down on the bed.

I drizzled some lotion on her back and began to work from her neck downwards. I squeezed her flesh gently in my strong hands, slowly going downwards, and not forgetting to run my fingertips up and down her spine a few times. I could feel her shiver with pleasure when I did so.

Her legs were next, starting with her feet. The soles proved to be very ticklish, as my delicate touch made her squirm and giggle. I moved from there to her lower legs, savoring the feel of her skin under my hands. She was smiling now from ear to ear as I moved to the tops of her legs. I opened her legs a bit as I inched upward, making sure to caress her inner thighs with my delicate fingertips.

"Turn over now" I told her. She did so, and I began with her legs [again], moving upwards in a similar pattern. This time, however, I let my fingers brush lightly against her slit as I worked her thighs. That drew a gasp of pleasure.

Her upper body was next, and I spent a long time working the base of her breasts before moving my way towards her nipples. I teased her areola with caresses, without touching her actual nipples. I finally moved down her stomach and down towards her labia.

She started moaning when my tongue licked clean her inner thighs. I stopped just short of her slit, drawing a whimpered protest.

"Don't stop now," she gasped. "That really feels good!"

"I still have to do your upper body," I said.

I slowly licked her clean, concentrating on her breasts. I lifted her orbs and licked the underside of both, slowly and tenderly. Moving upwards, I only circled her nipples lightly with my tongue, but didn't suck on them.

"Stop teasing me Jiu Jiu " she moaned. "I feel like I'm on fire! I want you to do me so badly!"

"I'm not done yet," I said. "The best is yet to come."

I moved down her belly, spread her legs and touched my tongue to her slit. I didn't even finish one lick when she locked her legs around me, clamping my head so tightly I thought I would black out. I licked her a few times, then opened her up and circled my tongue over her clit.

She responded with a monstrous orgasm, absolutely flooding my face with her juices. I licked up as much as I could get, but there was still a large wet spot left on the bed.

When she finally came down, she looked at me with shining eyes. "That was the best experience of my life," she husked. "I've never had anyone care about MY pleasure like that before.
What did you do to me?"

"Just what any man who cares would do," I responded, "warm you up a little first before trying to plunge in."
"Warm me up a LITTLE?" she said. "That's a monster understatement. Now it's my turn."

She reached out for my didi and found a flag pole instead. "Wow, it's ready to play," she said. She took me in her soft hands and delicately stroked my swollen rod. Pumping gently, she leaned forward and licked my balls. Her tongue felt very nice. I could feel my balls tightening as she sucked them into her hot mouth. Just I was enjoying this Valentine’s BBBJ , my phone rang , one of the brada from this forum call. I told him , u call me at the wrong time and u potong stim only lah. Since she saw me on the phone , she stop blowing and she quickly break open a cd and capped my didi.
"Take me now, Jiu Jiu," she said, lying down with her legs spread wide. "I want to feel you in me."

I slid into her superheated pussy. Her internal muscles seemed to be squeezing my cock with every thrust. I moved slowly at first, carefully establishing a rhythm.

"Faster!"She said. "Do me hard! Take me!"
I pretend I didn’t heard what she says.
“Ni Jiang Sum mo” I said .She pants and said “Jiu Jiu tak lit yit tian , wo yau ni, ni ben tai de“
Oh! je Tau le as I reply to her.
I increased my pace, moving deeper into her. I drew back my hips each time and began slamming forward with as much force as I could muster. I couldn't believe how good it felt. She was milking my cock with each thrust, trying to squeeze the cum out of my balls.

She reached up and pushed me down. ( Lai Wo lai Kau Ni ) "My turn on top," she announced, mounting me and slamming her hips downward. She leaned over, thrusting her tits into my face. I rolled one of her nipples between my fingertips and sucked on the other.

"Oh, yes!" She moaned. "That's it, Jiu jiu! Suck me, squeeze me, slam me!" Wo hai Yau! Aaarhhh. Her dirty talk was turning me on even more. I could feel my balls tightening and my dick beginning to swell even more. Julie felt it too. "That's it, Jiu Jiu " she howled. "Give me all your cum! Make me your woman!"

I couldn't hold out any longer. I began shooting what felt like a quart of cum into her. She responded to my cumload with a flood of her own juice. She fell on top of me as we lay in each other's arms, spent. I felt my whole body tingling .

"You're the best I've ever had, Jiu Jiu," she said. "I've never felt that good in my life."

"Thank you, Bao Bei," I replied. "You're terrific yourself." This one of the best Valentine’s day in my life. I will remember it forever.

She disentangled her body from mine and lay next to me. "I don't know what to say," she informed me. "My heart is telling me that I've found my true love. Do you think it's possible...?"

"Well, Bao Bei" I said. "We'll have plenty of time to find out."

P/S: Hope u guys will not flame me for being long winded again HaHA
U be the judge whether to believe or not to believe. HEHE
Old 16-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MY VALENTINE's Day with A SIEW LONG LUI Part 2/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
PART TWO
When she emerged, she was naked, clean, and seemingly glowing from the inside out. "You do good work," she said. "Please pick up where you left off." She lay face down on the bed.

I drizzled some lotion on her back and began to work from her neck downwards. I squeezed her flesh gently in my strong hands, slowly going downwards, and not forgetting to run my fingertips up and down her spine a few times. I could feel her shiver with pleasure when I did so.

Her legs were next, starting with her feet. The soles proved to be very ticklish, as my delicate touch made her squirm and giggle. I moved from there to her lower legs, savoring the feel of her skin under my hands. She was smiling now from ear to ear as I moved to the tops of her legs. I opened her legs a bit as I inched upward, making sure to caress her inner thighs with my delicate fingertips.

"Turn over now" I told her. She did so, and I began with her legs [again], moving upwards in a similar pattern. This time, however, I let my fingers brush lightly against her slit as I worked her thighs. That drew a gasp of pleasure.

Her upper body was next, and I spent a long time working the base of her breasts before moving my way towards her nipples. I teased her areola with caresses, without touching her actual nipples. I finally moved down her stomach and down towards her labia.

She started moaning when my tongue licked clean her inner thighs. I stopped just short of her slit, drawing a whimpered protest.

"Don't stop now," she gasped. "That really feels good!"

"I still have to do your upper body," I said.

I slowly licked her clean, concentrating on her breasts. I lifted her orbs and licked the underside of both, slowly and tenderly. Moving upwards, I only circled her nipples lightly with my tongue, but didn't suck on them.

"Stop teasing me Jiu Jiu " she moaned. "I feel like I'm on fire! I want you to do me so badly!"

"I'm not done yet," I said. "The best is yet to come."

I moved down her belly, spread her legs and touched my tongue to her slit. I didn't even finish one lick when she locked her legs around me, clamping my head so tightly I thought I would black out. I licked her a few times, then opened her up and circled my tongue over her clit.

She responded with a monstrous orgasm, absolutely flooding my face with her juices. I licked up as much as I could get, but there was still a large wet spot left on the bed.

When she finally came down, she looked at me with shining eyes. "That was the best experience of my life," she husked. "I've never had anyone care about MY pleasure like that before.
What did you do to me?"

"Just what any man who cares would do," I responded, "warm you up a little first before trying to plunge in."
"Warm me up a LITTLE?" she said. "That's a monster understatement. Now it's my turn."

She reached out for my didi and found a flag pole instead. "Wow, it's ready to play," she said. She took me in her soft hands and delicately stroked my swollen rod. Pumping gently, she leaned forward and licked my balls. Her tongue felt very nice. I could feel my balls tightening as she sucked them into her hot mouth. Just I was enjoying this Valentine’s BBBJ , my phone rang , one of the brada from this forum call. I told him , u call me at the wrong time and u potong stim only lah. Since she saw me on the phone , she stop blowing and she quickly break open a cd and capped my didi.
"Take me now, Jiu Jiu," she said, lying down with her legs spread wide. "I want to feel you in me."

I slid into her superheated pussy. Her internal muscles seemed to be squeezing my cock with every thrust. I moved slowly at first, carefully establishing a rhythm.

"Faster!"She said. "Do me hard! Take me!"
I pretend I didn’t heard what she says.
“Ni Jiang Sum mo” I said .She pants and said “Jiu Jiu tak lit yit tian , wo yau ni, ni ben tai de“
Oh! je Tau le as I reply to her.
I increased my pace, moving deeper into her. I drew back my hips each time and began slamming forward with as much force as I could muster. I couldn't believe how good it felt. She was milking my cock with each thrust, trying to squeeze the cum out of my balls.

She reached up and pushed me down. ( Lai Wo lai Kau Ni ) "My turn on top," she announced, mounting me and slamming her hips downward. She leaned over, thrusting her tits into my face. I rolled one of her nipples between my fingertips and sucked on the other.

"Oh, yes!" She moaned. "That's it, Jiu jiu! Suck me, squeeze me, slam me!" Wo hai Yau! Aaarhhh. Her dirty talk was turning me on even more. I could feel my balls tightening and my dick beginning to swell even more. Julie felt it too. "That's it, Jiu Jiu " she howled. "Give me all your cum! Make me your woman!"

I couldn't hold out any longer. I began shooting what felt like a quart of cum into her. She responded to my cumload with a flood of her own juice. She fell on top of me as we lay in each other's arms, spent. I felt my whole body tingling .

"You're the best I've ever had, Jiu Jiu," she said. "I've never felt that good in my life."

"Thank you, Bao Bei," I replied. "You're terrific yourself." This one of the best Valentine’s day in my life. I will remember it forever.

She disentangled her body from mine and lay next to me. "I don't know what to say," she informed me. "My heart is telling me that I've found my true love. Do you think it's possible...?"

"Well, Bao Bei" I said. "We'll have plenty of time to find out."

P/S: Hope u guys will not flame me for being long winded again HaHA
U be the judge whether to believe or not to believe. HEHE
Old 17-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

...idol in the making

Old 17-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Love_Warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm new here but been cheonging for the last 20 yrs of my life. With the situation here (no one trust newbies) so I spent a lot of time reading thru all the posting here and finally found OS last saturday nite. Actually I've been to NPW before but I think OS got better stocks unfortunately as some of the taiko mention here, room is in very bad shape compare to NPW. Anyways, to cut the story short, I spotted this SYT there, very cute & shy and I decided to approach her. Here's my FR:

Name: Xiao Min 小敏
Height: around 160 cm
Body: 8/10 very proportionate
Skin: 8/10 Fair & smooth
Face: 7/10 (not very beautiful but very cute)
Boobs : 8/10 (36C Firm & nice)
Pussy : 9/10 (tight & very wet)
Room : 4/10 (no wash room attached, have to wash outside the room, luckily got air-cond)
FK: no (but said will allow if I return to see her again..)
BBBJ: 6/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : RM120

As I mention before, she very shy so it's very hard for her to compete with all those WLs there and since I have such a nice experience with her, so I decided to help her out. For those taikos who's interested in this gal, just PM me and I'll share the contact number. However only PM me if you really want to cheong her and not call & harrass her...hehe

PS: For those who don't know where is OS or never post a FR, please don't PM me.
Old 18-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Nice FR, Love_Warrior.

Friday the 13th and i'm done with work. But need a drink at 3.00pm. A drink at 3.00 pm ?. Mana tempat lol with cheap beer and can see see cha bo ?. The pubs at Metro Pudu and KTVs are not open yet. So that's out and i do not wanna drink in a normal kopitiam. Drove and parked behind 1 Stop. Paid 30sen for the crap of a toilet, planted myself and occupied a table near the stage. A Heine costed me RM16.00.
The place was 3/4 full. Full of all sorts of Ah Peks and quite a lot of " Kuaci sellers ". Good place to drink, to watch the going ons but the environment is pretty dirty. Spotted 3 reasonable good lookers but were busy with customers. The K -OK session started with a grand pah on stage. A couple of dinos tried to be friendly with me but i shooed them away.
Left the place and parked behind ACE Building. Walked up the non functioning escalator to 1st floor and damn !. I think i entered the Malaysian version of the underground bar in the Star Wars film. A lot of Ah Peks, Blangas, other nationalities loitering around and basically doing nothing but played a wait and see game ( for China women to show up ). The women there are alien creatures from Jabba the Hut stable !. Prettu ugly !. What a foul place and i left for New Peng Hwa.
Much better here. It was about late afternoon and not many customers around. Had a Heine ( RM 15.80 ) with a plate of BBQ pork meat to go with the beer. Almost immediately an over weight rhino came and ask " massage ? ". I waved her off. The place is much cleaner than 1 Stop. NPW has 36 food stalls, 6-8 flat screen plasma TVs, 1 stage downstairs. More seats and tables upstairs. The toilet is worth 30 sen to use. Pretty well decorated compared with the crappy toilet in 1 Stop.
Spotted 2 reasonable china ladies and got one to accompany me for a while. Purchased some tit bits from her, tested the water with her but decided not to go for a bonk as this was only a recon / drink beer mission.
Old 20-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
jasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

drop u a PM chee pang...

be in KL sometime this mth...looking for girls for company for whole nite and of course for fun..
Old 20-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Limz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Called this Cheepang guy just to check, and he said its someone playing a prank on him. So I suggest not to call that number anymore. LOL.
Old 21-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Meekboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I've been lurking around for several months now. This is my first FR (but won't be my last) so I'll keep it simple.

Name: I forgot... but I remember she joked about it being more of a guy's name
Height: around 168 cm
Body: 6/10 (got tummy fat)
Face: 6/10
Boobs : 8/10 (quite well endowed)
Pussy : 5/10 (quite loose but well lubricated)
Room : 5/10 (next door )
FK: Yes
BBBJ: 3/10 (dissappointing)
GFE : 4/10 (she wasn't unfriendly, but talkative)
Damage : RM80+10

Will post more FRs.

Cheers
Old 23-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
KouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meekboy View Post
Hi I've been lurking around for several months now. This is my first FR (but won't be my last) so I'll keep it simple.

Will post more FRs.
Cheers
You are lucky you got BBBJ. Most don't offer this anymore.
She was trying to offer you GFE by being talkative. If you prefer more 'privacy' you can ask her to switch off this service and her mobile phone.

Less yakkin', More lovin'
Old 25-02-2009, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Meekboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True, you have a point... guess I didnt' see it that way
Old 25-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JoLeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meekboy View Post

Will post more FRs.

Cheers
She must be Xiao Long who has been around in the area for quite some time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1